What Deep State?

Comey: Perfectly normal to spy on political campaigns.

Deep State exists.

Twitter
Context son, context. He also said:

“We knew the Russians were engaged in a massive effort to attack our democracy, and then we learn from an allied ambassador that one of President Trump-elect — candidate Trump’s advisers had been talking to a Russian representative long before that about dirt they had on Hillary Clinton that the Russians wanted to make available.”

The Russians' massive effort to attack the US democracy consisted of buying ads on Facebook and Google. WTF? I don't even have a FB account. Russia bought $1300 of ads on Google. MASSIVE EFFORT!!
Google CEO on Russian ads, no political bias

Thousands of Facebook ads bought by Russians to fool U.S. voters released by Congress
"Facebook pages with points of view that span the political spectrum from "Blacktivist" to "Heart of Texas" bought ads. Some of the more than 3,000 ads denounced Donald Trump, others his Democratic challenger Hillary Clinton."

The ads were NOT all pro-Trump as the fake news MSM propaganda machine tells us. No votes were affected, so I'm not seeing the "massive effort" in support of Trump. You have proof of that "massive effort" claim?
$1300 Russia spent on advertising is why Hillary lost. :laughing0301:

Deep State exists.

Twitter

“We knew the Russians were engaged in a massive effort to attack our democracy, and then we learn from an allied ambassador that one of President Trump-elect — candidate Trump’s advisers had been talking to a Russian representative long before that about dirt they had on Hillary Clinton that the Russians wanted to make available.”

The Russians' massive effort to attack the US democracy consisted of buying ads on Facebook and Google. WTF? I don't even have a FB account. Russia bought $1300 of ads on Google. MASSIVE EFFORT!!

Thousands of Facebook ads bought by Russians to fool U.S. voters released by Congress
"Facebook pages with points of view that span the political spectrum from "Blacktivist" to "Heart of Texas" bought ads. Some of the more than 3,000 ads denounced Donald Trump, others his Democratic challenger Hillary Clinton."

The ads were NOT all pro-Trump as the fake news MSM propaganda machine tells us. No votes were affected, so I'm not seeing the "massive effort" in support of Trump. You have proof of that "massive effort" claim?

That $1300 was just Google, but still, a "massive effort"??
WTF did Obama do about their "massive effort"? Used it to setup Trump.

Deep State exists.

Twitter

I think they paid Facebook half a mill. Which is nothing in a Prez election.

Deep State exists.

Twitter

A good chunk of which was spent after the election

A good chunk of which was spent after the election
I looked it up, Russia paid $100k for the ads.

I wonder which ad caused Hillary to mock half of America and kept her from campaigning in key swing States?

Deep State exists.

Twitter

and remember, the DNC server was never looked at by a government agency, the source of the supposed russia russia hoax. too fking funny. derps
Not only was the DNC server never looked at by our government that we know of, this program is out there so I don't know what we could believe anyway.
CIA's UMBRAGE Allows Agency To Carry Out 'False Flag' Cyber Attacks

Deep State exists.

Twitter

and remember, the DNC server was never looked at by a government agency, the source of the supposed russia russia hoax. too fking funny. derps
Not only was the DNC server never looked at by our government that we know of, this program is out there so I don't know what we could believe anyway.

I wonder if Mueller's democrat donors know that?
Brennan and Clapper would never do that to setup Trump would they?

Deep State exists.

Twitter

I wonder if Mueller's democrat donors know that?
Brennan and Clapper would never do that to setup Trump would they?
From the article:

As Wikileaks notes, the UMBRAGE group and its related projects allow the CIA to misdirect the attribution of cyber attacks by “leaving behind the ‘fingerprints’ of the very groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.”

Deep State exists.

Twitter

You do know you don't have to pay to post on Facebook or Twitter, right?

Deep State exists.

Twitter

Or on USMB, Comrade!

Deep State exists.

Twitter

Or on USMB, Comrade!
I figured you would get paid for that, not the other way around.

Maybe you should talk to your handlers about it.

Or on USMB, Comrade!

25 rubles to reply to you, 90 rubles to all others.

Or on USMB, Comrade!

25 rubles to reply to you, 90 rubles to all others.
Cool!

I'm on sale!

Forum List

Back