What Could Be More Fair Than Grading On Skin Color?

TJ is now 71 percent Asian, 20 percent white, 2.4 percent Hispanic, and 1.6 percent black. The public schools are 20 percent Asian, 38 percent white, 27 percent Hispanic, and 10 percent black. No one thinks the sharp under representation of whites is a problem; only that there are not enough blacks and Hispanics.
The Best High School in the Country May be Sacrificed to Diversity

Da Jooooos must be behind this too, eh?

(Psssst....it's my peeps behind the whole thing....but keep that on the down low. That's just between us.)

TJ is now 71 percent Asian, 20 percent white, 2.4 percent Hispanic, and 1.6 percent black. The public schools are 20 percent Asian, 38 percent white, 27 percent Hispanic, and 10 percent black. No one thinks the sharp under representation of whites is a problem; only that there are not enough blacks and Hispanics.

(Psssst....it's my peeps behind the whole thing....but keep that on the down low. That's just between us.)

I'm just torturing a bug. He thinks "Da Jooooooos!" are behind literally everything.

I know it's really those damn Dutch!

I'm just torturing a bug. He thinks "Da Jooooooos!" are behind literally everything.

Just keep an eye on those Amish......

Problem is.....we can't tap their phones.....'cause they don't have any.
Devilishly clever.

Devilishly clever.

I once had a good friend from among those people. Ah mish him very much.

Devilishly clever.

That is soooooo bad.....

At least with Trump we ca ban pre-shredded cheese….make America grate again

Devilishly clever.

That is soooooo bad.....

At least with Trump we ca ban pre-shredded cheese….make America grate again

Stop! I camembert any more! :lol:

Forum List

Back