What car insurance has the best roadside assistance ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Car insurance packages vary from company to company. I'm going to sign up with USAA insurance because of the low price, (I thought) but I'm having second thoughts upon discovering their limited roadside assistance.

Pre-existing condition is not covered for towing, mechanical failure isn't, and rental car reimbursement is only if you were in an accident.

Same old story. Insurance companies doing everything they can to take your money, and then not help you. If anybody has any ideas of a good company that has a good roadside assistance policy, please post it here.

Car insurance packages vary from company to company. I'm going to sign up with USAA insurance because of the low price, (I thought) but I'm having second thoughts upon discovering their limited roadside assistance.

Pre-existing condition is not covered for towing, mechanical failure isn't, and rental car reimbursement is only if you were in an accident.

Same old story. Insurance companies doing everything they can to take your money, and then not help you. If anybody has any ideas of a good company that has a good roadside assistance policy, please post it here.
I've been with AAA since 1961 and have never had a bad experience.

I've been with AAA since 1961 and have never had a bad experience.

Yeah you always drove a Chevy

All State has been my company for the past couple of years now. So far, I haven't had anything to complain about.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back