What can the American people do about the biden regimes stupidiry in Afghanistan?

Afghanistan harbored terrorists that planned, trained for, and executed the 9/11 attacks on us. What the fuck do you call that? As for being on the road to becoming a decent country, that is patently ridiculous. Our mistake wasn't that we went there cuz we had good cause to do so, what we should've done was leave after 6 months or so. If you want to blame every president for the past 20 years for that, fine.

Oklahoma harbored Timothy McVeigh. OBL went to Pakistan and stayed for years where they harbored him. What did we do to Pakistan?

Read my link. Or not, most prefer to remain ignorant.
I know the history. Carter started aiding the Mujaheddin after the Soviet occupation. Bush invaded about 20 years later. It was a shithole then and it is today. I don't need to read your link.

Again, wtf is wrong with you?

The Trump people and all others who love America should march on Washington and demand congress oust the incompetent imbecile.
Don't worry. Everything is under control.
1629995210045.png

I know the history. Carter started aiding the Mujaheddin after the Soviet occupation. Bush invaded about 20 years later. It was a shithole then and it is today. I don't need to read your link.

Again, wtf is wrong with you?

It was far more modern than what we created. No matter what none of it was our business. We elect people who think they should run the world.

Funny how so many countries that mind their own business aren't having these problems.

Oklahoma harbored Timothy McVeigh. OBL went to Pakistan and stayed for years where they harbored him. What did we do to Pakistan?
It was a mistake for us to ally with Pakistan.

We should have allied with India.

It was far more modern than what we created. No matter what none of it was our business. We elect people who think they should run the world.

Funny how so many countries that mind their own business aren't having these problems.
America as the head of the free world cannot afford isolationism.

The Russian compromised twice impeached sexual pervert and alleged rapist was ousted last November.
you just jealous. He got a billon dollars and a beautiful wife.

What you got? Let me guess --not a pot to piss in?

Would you like for us to set up a go fund me account for you.

In the meantime cover you head with your lip and swallow.

America as the head of the free world cannot afford isolationism.

We have failed. We can change nothing. Why people think people elsewhere will accept things we would never accept is beyond me.

The Founders warned us about this.

I'm not arguing to be an isolationist. I'm all for getting along and trading with other countries.

We have failed. We can change nothing. Why people think people elsewhere will accept things we would never accept is beyond me.

The Founders warned us about this.

I'm not arguing to be an isolationist. I'm all for getting along and trading with other countries.
You are a defeatist and a wimp.

For a starter we could retake bagram air base and deal justice from there.

It would though surprise me to no extent if biden does anything.

Perhaps one of his handlers can persuade whoever the puppetmaster is to force joe to authorize some payback.

So the last insurrection worked out so well you're ready to stage another?
You say toemahto i say tomatoe, you say pawtoto I say potatoe, you say insurrection I say protest and I have never been proven wrong.

Forum List

Back