What brought me to Canada

Iceman36

Apr 29, 2022
The store manager asked me what Brought me to Canada.

I said that pure and simple, over all it's a rekoning.
If the USA were really the best country in the world, the system would act like it and so would the people.

Instead there are mass shootings.

The money earning potential is mostly in the cities, but unless you're atleast a multi millionaire and you can afford to look down at the city skyline, there are terrible crime rates in the city to deal with, far beyond what I'm willing to live with.

And apparently now, my wife can be sued by some random stranger for having an abortion.

They talk about how accepting they are.
Yeah...
Here's a challenge for you...
Use Nair, get rid of all your bodyhair...
Grow your head hair long, take some estrogen and feminizing pills and creams and whatever else..
Put on some panties, pantyhose, a leather skirt and some thigh high boots and makeup and do some funk rock style with it..

You'll be the next Matthew Sheppard, he was murdered.
You could be murdered for being gay, while not being gay, just not cisgender..
That's enough to be murdered, as if anything could justify it.

And then there is the healthcare problem.

If the USA were really the best country in the world, the system would act like it and so would the people.

The money earning potential is mostly in the cities, but unless you're atleast a multi millionaire and you can afford to look down at the city skyline, there are terrible crime rates in the city to deal with, far beyond what I'm willing to live with.

And apparently now, my wife can be sued by some random stranger for having an abortion.

Yeah...
Grow your head hair long, take some estrogen and feminizing pills and creams and whatever else..
Put on some panties, pantyhose, a leather skirt and some thigh high boots and makeup and do some funk rock style with it..

Dear God never leave Canada. :thup:

Yeah...

Please stay in Canada and enjoy their 10 month winters.

Canada was first populated by one million Tories who fled the United States after their side lost the Revolutionary War.

Good riddens to them, good riddens to you.

Forum List

Back