What aren't we doing for negros, ooops, colored peope, ooops, blacks, oooops, African....Americans?

AA was designed to use characteristics that if used to deny would be considered racist. White isn't one of those characteristics.

AA is for minorities. Thats why white women use it more because race doesnt play a part in it. Look up the word minority

AA was designed to use characteristics that if used to deny would be considered racist. White isn't one of those characteristics.

AA is for minorities. Thats why white women use it more because race doesnt play a part in it. Look up the word minority

White isn't a minority, therefore, claiming white had anything to do with it when a white FEMALE benefits is an invalid argument. Thanks for proving my point.

How many white males have benefited from it? NONE, because white and male aren't protected classes subject to getting consideration for race and gender.

White isn't a minority, therefore, claiming white had anything to do with it when a white FEMALE benefits is an invalid argument. Thanks for proving my point.

How many white males have benefited from it? NONE, because white and male aren't protected classes subject to getting consideration for race and gender.

Female is a minority and one that has nothing to do with race at all. Now you're getting it!

Female is a minority and one that has nothing to do with race at all. Now you're getting it!

To say white females get it more than black females is an invalid comparison since the only factors of the three involved (white, black, female) are black and female.

You can talk yourself in circles all you want but you said it was based on factors that would be deemed racist. When it involves minorities...white girls.

So you're right, except you're not unless you saying its racist for white girls to use up all the Affirmative Action programs

Are you claiming that AA doesn't take race into consideration? You'd be a fool to do so but it wouldn't be a surprise if you acted like a fool.

No such program exists my friend, so rest easy. White women use AA more than any other group.

Rest easy

Absolutely
White Women and Affirmative Action: Prime Beneficiaries and Opponents -

white WOMEN is a group that benefits from affirmative action. For that to be the case, the white part would have to be part of the consideration used when the program is used. Since it isn't, to compare white WOMEN with BLACK WOMEN, is an invalid comparison.

Tell me how many white males have benefited from the affirmative action program.
You really don't have a clue do you? Your tunnel vision is a handicap, I guess. Even an 8th grader knows that both mom AND dad have to work to make ends meet. That means White males married to White women who get good paying jobs they acquired through AA ( education or just expanded opportunity) DO benefit whether you like it or not!

So, none?

I need to apologize to one other USMB member. I said they made the dumbest statement I've ear heard. You have.

white WOMEN don't benefit from AA because white isn't one of the factors used in implementing AA. No one has ever benefited from AA with white as part of the reason, male or female. White isn't considered. If a white FEMALE benefits, everything has to do with FEMALE and nothing has to do with white.

Your insistence that White people don't benefit from AA is the dumbest statement I have ever heard. I even gave you an example that not even YOU can deny. Some females have White skin. In fact, MOST of US females have White skin. If females benefitted from AA, those with White skin benefitted far more than females of any other demographic because there are millions more of them. So sheer numbers make my statement an axiom...a fact that makes YOU look silly trying to deny it.

But even more to the point: One you ignored the last time I pointed it out... White men DO benefit from AA. Not only those married to White women who work, but White employers who get the benefits that diversity brings. Some of the smartest and most productive people in the USA are White women and Blacks of either sex. That talent might not have been available if not for AA.

No such program exists my friend, so rest easy. White women use AA more than any other group.

Rest easy

Absolutely
White Women and Affirmative Action: Prime Beneficiaries and Opponents -

white WOMEN is a group that benefits from affirmative action. For that to be the case, the white part would have to be part of the consideration used when the program is used. Since it isn't, to compare white WOMEN with BLACK WOMEN, is an invalid comparison.

Tell me how many white males have benefited from the affirmative action program.
You really don't have a clue do you? Your tunnel vision is a handicap, I guess. Even an 8th grader knows that both mom AND dad have to work to make ends meet. That means White males married to White women who get good paying jobs they acquired through AA ( education or just expanded opportunity) DO benefit whether you like it or not!

So, none?

I need to apologize to one other USMB member. I said they made the dumbest statement I've ear heard. You have.

white WOMEN don't benefit from AA because white isn't one of the factors used in implementing AA. No one has ever benefited from AA with white as part of the reason, male or female. White isn't considered. If a white FEMALE benefits, everything has to do with FEMALE and nothing has to do with white.

Your insistence that White people don't benefit from AA is the dumbest statement I have ever heard. I even gave you an example that not even YOU can deny. Some females have White skin. In fact, MOST of US females have White skin. If females benefitted from AA, those with White skin benefitted far more than females of any other demographic because there are millions more of them. So sheer numbers make my statement an axiom...a fact that makes YOU look silly trying to deny it.

But even more to the point: One you ignored the last time I pointed it out... White men DO benefit from AA. Not only those married to White women who work, but White employers who get the benefits that diversity brings. Some of the smartest and most productive people in the USA are White women and Blacks of either sex. That talent might not have been available if not for AA.

You provided a bullshit, invalid claim.

If the white skin of that female wasn't part of the consideration under AA, the white part plays no role.

You must be one of those dumb ******* that benefited from AA that thinks you were really qualified.

So, none?

If the white skin of that female wasn't part of the consideration under AA, the white part plays no role.

You must be one of those dumb ******* that benefited from AA that thinks you were really qualified.
I am not going get into the mud with a pig like you so drop the ad hominem drivel and focus on the topic.
Whether the "White part" plays a role or not doesn't matter. The outcome has the effect of being more beneficial to White women then any other demographic, including Blacks...regardless of the original intentions of those who promulgated the tenets of AA. Can you really seriously hope to dispute that?

So, none?

I am not going get into the mud with a pig like you so drop the ad hominem drivel and focus on the topic.
Whether the "White part" plays a role or not doesn't matter. The outcome has the effect of being more beneficial to White women then any other demographic, including Blacks...regardless of the original intentions of those who promulgated the tenets of AA. Can you really seriously hope to dispute that?

Whether the white part plays a roles is the KEY matter.

Since white doesn't play a role to say white FEMALES has everything not do with female and nothing to do with white.

I just refuted you stupid, fucking AA ****** piece of shit.

So, none?

Since white doesn't play a role to say white FEMALES has everything not do with female and nothing to do with white.

I see now that you are psychotic. The KEY matter is the racial OUTCOME of females using AA. White women won big time due to their sheer numbers and their spouses and White male kids benefitted as well through THEM...got it now, stupid?

What he's saying is its ok to use AA, if you're white.

If you use AA and not white shame on you.
I'll take it a step further... He is trying to say AA was implemented for Blacks and females and that Whiteness wasn't part of that vision.. as if White women, because of AA, are suddenly not White and are just females. Whiteness, to him, can only be conferred upon White males and everyone else is a minority, even White women. well, that is just plain stupid and completely nonsensical.

So, none?

I see now that you are psychotic. The KEY matter is the racial OUTCOME of females using AA. White women won big time due to their sheer numbers and their spouses and White male kids benefitted as well through THEM...got it now, stupid?

To say white WOMEN won is saying that women did since white isn't a factor.

What I have is enough proof that you're the typical black recipient of AA that wants to feel better about himself because he couldn't make it on his skills so he tries to make white people look bad. This white MAN never had a government program to push him up in line BOY.

I'll take it a step further... He is trying to say AA was implemented for Blacks and females and that Whiteness wasn't part of that vision.. as if White women, because of AA, are suddenly not White and are just females. Whiteness, to him, can only be conferred upon White males and everyone else is a minority, even White women. well, that is just plain stupid and completely nonsensical.

White wasn't part of the visions since white isn't used as a consideration.

Didn't say they weren't white just said the white part didn't help them.

It's no wonder you dumb ******* have to have help. You're too stupid to do it yourself.

What I'm saying is white isn't factor used in the implementation of AA. It's a program designed for minorities and whites are one.

You know damn well what I'm saying. You're being the typical stupid black son of bitch you are and twisting it.

It's no wonder you dumb ******* have to have help. You're too stupid to do it yourself.
Nut job, I understand that race and gender were factors in the initial formulation of AA policy. Pervasive discrimination by White males against Blacks and women spurred creation of AA. OK/ We agree thus far? Now the outcome of that is that one group of women gained more in sheer number of opportunities than anyone else. How do we identify who benefitted most if not by some outward characteristic... There is but one choice...White women, as a group f women, got the most AA opportunities because of their sheer numbers.

Now, idiot. You still haven't acknoledged that the husbands and male children of these White women who use AA also benefit indirectly from it. If your wife works, you are probably benefitting from it too!

Nut job, I understand that race and gender were factors in the initial formulation of AA policy. Pervasive discrimination by White males against Blacks and women spurred creation of AA. OK/ We agree thus far? Now the outcome of that is that one group of women gained more in sheer number of opportunities than anyone else. How do we identify who benefitted most if not by some outward characteristic... There is but one choice...White women, as a group f women, got the most AA opportunities because of their sheer numbers.

Now, idiot. You still haven't acknoledged that the husbands and male children of these White women who use AA also benefit indirectly from it. If your wife works, you are probably benefitting from it too!

So now you're blaming your problems on white people?

You can't identify how whites gained anything through AA when white isn't a characteristic being used. It's like doing a survey to see how many people support what you believe but not asking anyone of a particular group what they thought then reporting it that 0% of that group responded favorably. It's looks like something it isn't. When you mention white as part of anything benefiting from AA, that's what you're doing since white is never a factor when implementing it.

I don't acknowledge something that doesn't exist so you can feel good about your having to use AA.

You can't identify how whites gained anything through AA when white isn't a characteristic being used. It's like doing a survey to see how many people support what you believe but not asking anyone of a particular group what they thought then reporting it that 0% of that group responded favorably. It's looks like something it isn't. When you mention white as part of anything benefiting from AA, that's what you're doing since white is never a factor when implementing it.

I don't acknowledge something that doesn't exist so you can feel good about your having to use AA.
I never had to use AA but I would have if I needed it in a heartbeat. After all the shit ignorant asses like you put minorities through, including WOMEN OF ALL COLORS.no one needs to feel sorry for your dumb ass. Smart White guys don't worry about AA, it doesn't affect them in the least. It's the lowlife trailer trash rebel flag waving gutter stalkers like you that scream about AA.

I HAVe indeed identified several instances where WHITES gain from AA. Does your wife work as a manager or in some job that used t be exclusively a males domain? Does she get the same pay for the same work as a man does?

IS she WHITE?

I never had to use AA but I would have if I needed it in a heartbeat. After all the shit ignorant asses like you put minorities through, including WOMEN OF ALL COLORS.no one needs to feel sorry for your dumb ass. Smart White guys don't worry about AA, it doesn't affect them in the least. It's the lowlife trailer trash rebel flag waving gutter stalkers like you that scream about AA.

I HAVe indeed identified several instances where WHITES gain from AA. Does your wife work as a manager or in some job that used t be exclusively a males domain? Does she get the same pay for the same work as a man does?

IS she WHITE?

Don't think you haven't had to use it. That someone didn't tell you it applied with you doesn't change that.

Why don't you tell me what I've put minorities through. Is it the 70% bastard birth rate? Wait, I had nothing to do with that. Is it committing crimes on a disproportionate scale to the percentage of the population? Wait, I didn't commit a crime.

I don't expect you to feel sorry for me. I feel sorry for you because in order for you to be able to be where a white man is you have to have a government program using what, if used to deny, would be considered racist by you.

It's the people like you that scream about AA. You say you want to be judged by the content of your character, in other words, qualifications, then think color or your skin is a qualification.

You haven't identified where whites have benefited from AA. You've identified where a FEMALE that happened to be white may have benefited. If they did, it was because of the FEMALE part not the white part.

No wonder you needed AA. You're just that stupid and the only way you'll ever get what this WHITE MAN has is because the government forced someone to do it. No program, government or otherwise, ever forced any employer to hire me because I was white. Unlike you, I was hired because I could do the job.

IS she WHITE?

Don't think you haven't had to use it. That someone didn't tell you it applied with you doesn't change that.

Why don't you tell me what I've put minorities through. Is it the 70% bastard birth rate? Wait, I had nothing to do with that. Is it committing crimes on a disproportionate scale to the percentage of the population? Wait, I didn't commit a crime.

I don't expect you to feel sorry for me. I feel sorry for you because in order for you to be able to be where a white man is you have to have a government program using what, if used to deny, would be considered racist by you.

It's the people like you that scream about AA. You say you want to be judged by the content of your character, in other words, qualifications, then think color or your skin is a qualification.

You haven't identified where whites have benefited from AA. You've identified where a FEMALE that happened to be white may have benefited. If they did, it was because of the FEMALE part not the white part.

No wonder you needed AA. You're just that stupid and the only way you'll ever get what this WHITE MAN has is because the government forced someone to do it. No program, government or otherwise, ever forced any employer to hire me because I was white. Unlike you, I was hired because I could do the job.

You don't even know if I am Black but that didn't stop you from jumping to that conclusion like any stupid idiot would. Look at my avatar... Does it look like a Black person? Do you even have a clue as to where that carving originates? I'll give you time to research before you cap your foolishness with a crown of ignorance.

As far as whites benefitting from AA... read my previous posts explaining multiple times where they do! Good bye you dumb sum byatch!

Forum List

Back