What aren't we doing for negros, ooops, colored peope, ooops, blacks, oooops, African....Americans?

white WOMEN is a group that benefits from affirmative action. For that to be the case, the white part would have to be part of the consideration used when the program is used. Since it isn't, to compare white WOMEN with BLACK WOMEN, is an invalid comparison.

Tell me how many white males have benefited from the affirmative action program.
You really don't have a clue do you? Your tunnel vision is a handicap, I guess. Even an 8th grader knows that both mom AND dad have to work to make ends meet. That means White males married to White women who get good paying jobs they acquired through AA ( education or just expanded opportunity) DO benefit whether you like it or not!

So, none?

I need to apologize to one other USMB member. I said they made the dumbest statement I've ear heard. You have.

white WOMEN don't benefit from AA because white isn't one of the factors used in implementing AA. No one has ever benefited from AA with white as part of the reason, male or female. White isn't considered. If a white FEMALE benefits, everything has to do with FEMALE and nothing has to do with white.

Your insistence that White people don't benefit from AA is the dumbest statement I have ever heard. I even gave you an example that not even YOU can deny. Some females have White skin. In fact, MOST of US females have White skin. If females benefitted from AA, those with White skin benefitted far more than females of any other demographic because there are millions more of them. So sheer numbers make my statement an axiom...a fact that makes YOU look silly trying to deny it.

But even more to the point: One you ignored the last time I pointed it out... White men DO benefit from AA. Not only those married to White women who work, but White employers who get the benefits that diversity brings. Some of the smartest and most productive people in the USA are White women and Blacks of either sex. That talent might not have been available if not for AA.

You provided a bullshit, invalid claim.

If the white skin of that female wasn't part of the consideration under AA, the white part plays no role.

You must be one of those dumb ******* that benefited from AA that thinks you were really qualified.
I am not going get into the mud with a pig like you so drop the ad hominem drivel and focus on the topic.
Whether the "White part" plays a role or not doesn't matter. The outcome has the effect of being more beneficial to White women then any other demographic, including Blacks...regardless of the original intentions of those who promulgated the tenets of AA. Can you really seriously hope to dispute that?

It is indisputable. There is just too much evidence and history that negates that possibility.

RACE - The Power of an Illusion | White Advantage

white WOMEN is a group that benefits from affirmative action. For that to be the case, the white part would have to be part of the consideration used when the program is used. Since it isn't, to compare white WOMEN with BLACK WOMEN, is an invalid comparison.

Tell me how many white males have benefited from the affirmative action program.
You really don't have a clue do you? Your tunnel vision is a handicap, I guess. Even an 8th grader knows that both mom AND dad have to work to make ends meet. That means White males married to White women who get good paying jobs they acquired through AA ( education or just expanded opportunity) DO benefit whether you like it or not!

So, none?

I need to apologize to one other USMB member. I said they made the dumbest statement I've ear heard. You have.

white WOMEN don't benefit from AA because white isn't one of the factors used in implementing AA. No one has ever benefited from AA with white as part of the reason, male or female. White isn't considered. If a white FEMALE benefits, everything has to do with FEMALE and nothing has to do with white.

Your insistence that White people don't benefit from AA is the dumbest statement I have ever heard. I even gave you an example that not even YOU can deny. Some females have White skin. In fact, MOST of US females have White skin. If females benefitted from AA, those with White skin benefitted far more than females of any other demographic because there are millions more of them. So sheer numbers make my statement an axiom...a fact that makes YOU look silly trying to deny it.

But even more to the point: One you ignored the last time I pointed it out... White men DO benefit from AA. Not only those married to White women who work, but White employers who get the benefits that diversity brings. Some of the smartest and most productive people in the USA are White women and Blacks of either sex. That talent might not have been available if not for AA.

You provided a bullshit, invalid claim.

If the white skin of that female wasn't part of the consideration under AA, the white part plays no role.

You must be one of those dumb ******* that benefited from AA that thinks you were really qualified.

I was wondering how long it would take for you to depart from civil dialogue and resort to using racial epithets and making ASSumptions versus valid points.

"Nothing is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"

Martin Luther King Jr.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back