What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hahaha! Laws for marriage apply equally across the board. One man, One woman. Clay fails again.

The two groups function differently. That is not true of other civil rights.

Male/Female couples have specific and unique functions that same sex couples do not, nor, and this is important, CAN.

Asking to be equal, when equality is impossible is silly.

The law could make races equal, it can't make same sex coupling equal to opposite sex coupling.

Justices are powerful, but even they can't defeat nature.

Hahaha! Laws for marriage apply equally across the board. One man, One woman. Clay fails again.

Male/Female couples have specific and unique functions that same sex couples do not, nor, and this is important, CAN.

The law could make races equal, it can't make same sex coupling equal to opposite sex coupling.

The law doesn't discriminate on the basis of race or gender because neither is chosen by the individual.

The law also doesn't discriminate on the basis of religion and yet that is a matter of individual choice.

Since the law forbids discrimination based upon race and religion why must it discriminate based upon gender just to satisfy some religious homophobes who don't understand the law and what equality is all about?

Sorry Clayton, you don't get to decide an argument is invalid just because it offends you. NEXT.....

The law has determined which arguments are valid and which ones aren't.

Clayton's positions are all in accordance with US law whereas your puerile ignorance might as well be orbiting a star in another galaxy.

Bad rulings by activist judges, we will rectify the issue come time. Clayton's positions fall apart easily, he is basin it on current law. Your filthy agenda is about to hit a serious roadblock...keep thinking otherwise.

The law doesn't discriminate on the basis of race or gender because neither is chosen by the individual.

The law also doesn't discriminate on the basis of religion and yet that is a matter of individual choice.

Since the law forbids discrimination based upon race and religion why must it discriminate based upon gender just to satisfy some religious homophobes who don't understand the law and what equality is all about?

Freedom of religion is written in the constitution itself. Go back and see where I have used religion as an argument. I know you want everyone who opposes you to do such, I find no need.

We discriminate every day based on disability or ability. Same sex couples do not function the same as opposite sex couples and it is silly to argue that they do.

Same sex couples function like roommates. Nothing more.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter in this case, Deliaro-Duh...

Sometimes there are special cases that demand more consideration. Unfortunately for you...this is one. Address my other points or scurry away. You've proven yourself to be a liar already. You said you were done with me. Atleast concede in grace after showing such a damning personal failing. Lol

Freedom of religion is written in the constitution itself. Go back and see where I have used religion as an argument. I know you want everyone who opposes you to do such, I find no need.
Are you denying that religions are homophobic?
We discriminate every day based on disability or ability. Same sex couples do not function the same as opposite sex couples and it is silly to argue that they do.

So do those who are infertile. Why are you not imposing a fertility requirement on marriage?

So do those who are infertile. Why are you not imposing a fertility requirement on marriage?

Religious views are a moot point. The argument stands on it's own merit.

You deflect from the question, fertility is ONLY relevant to opposite sex coupling. It is NEVER relevant to same sex coupling.

If you were trying to make the two comparable, it simply shows how very different they are.

You deflect from the question, fertility is ONLY relevant to opposite sex coupling. It is NEVER relevant to same sex coupling.

If you were trying to make the two comparable, it simply shows how very different they are.

Religious homophobes are the primary opposition to gay marriage therefore they are anything but moot.

Only one deflecting is you because the issue of fertility is null and void as far as marriage is concerned.

Equal protection of the law is also written into the Constitution, as is individual liberty.

Homophobic, from what I gather means anyone who falls into these categories: heterosexual, male, christian, common sensical types, individualists, Muslims, orthodox Jews, Jesus(who ordained marriage as a man & woman joined together as one), Muhammad, Moses...I'm in great company there, excuse me if I Take that phony label as a compliment.

Equal protection of the law is also written into the Constitution, as is individual liberty.

So the blind are allowed to drive? And the mentally challenged are allowed to contract?

The ability for only male/female couples to create population is unique.

Same sex is no more than roommates.

Religious homophobes are the primary opposition to gay marriage therefore they are anything but moot.

Only one deflecting is you because the issue of fertility is null and void as far as marriage is concerned.

I know many non religious people who oppose same sex marriage. Your brush strokes are way too wide.

Procreation is only possible when males and females couple. It is NEVER possible with same sex.

The two groups are no where similar.

Can you make that claim with any other protected group?

I know many non religious people who oppose same sex marriage. Your brush strokes are way too wide.
Ironic!
Procreation is only possible when males and females couple. It is NEVER possible with same sex.

Utterly irrelevant to the legal marriage contract. Onus remains on you to prove relevancy. Epic failure to date on your part is duly noted. Forecast for your continued failure to prove relevancy is 100%.

Bullshit fucktard. It's totally relevant, marriage is set up to promote reponsible Reproduction...your homosexual pets cannot reproduce. Most people find out they're infertile AFTER marriage. We already know your pets are.

So you lose, once again. Love is not enough to qualify for full marriage benefits.

NEXT...

Ironic!

Utterly irrelevant to the legal marriage contract. Onus remains on you to prove relevancy. Epic failure to date on your part is duly noted. Forecast for your continued failure to prove relevancy is 100%.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or are there a lot of people in USMB who have never read, let alone understood the U. S. Constitution? Do they realize that Washington, Jefferson, Adams and Franklin were wild-eyed, radical revolutionaries who sold the idea of independence to the colonists?

I am so tired of stupid people, I rarely come here any more. We should find a Constitutional way to require a college education in order to vote!

tumblr_lvpdv0rsgF1qghfy5o1_500.gif

I am out of patience with low-information voters/posters.

Last edited:

Ironic!

You appear to have a problem with reality.

Get this straight, someone who thinks sleeping with a member of the same sex is the height of irrelevancy. I value your opinion every bit as much as I value a hoarders opinion on housecleaning.

Same sex couplings have no continuing worth past the deaths of the participants.

Were they "wild eyed radicals" in the mold you wish to see them? Or is it possible to gauge just how "radical" they were through historical record, Beachboy?

DO YOU WANT A " Constitutional " RIGHT TO LIVE LIKE AN ANIMAL? ARE YOU READY TO PAY THE PRICE IN SHAME,GUILT,RUINED LIFE, STD',HIV AIDS,SLOW DEATH ROTTING WHILE CLINGING TO LIFE,CRYING,SCREAMING,CURSING,THEN DEATH ANS HELL??? FOR WHAT?? THE SICK ABOMINATION OF SEXUAL PERVERSION???? Wise up!!!

Last edited:
Damn it Gismys! You're right but please use secular points to prove the biblical points you've made atleast. You can, that is not wrong in the eyes of God, I am sure.

You've went 100's of pages yelling at folks & quoting scripture...we all get it.

The next move to make is to qualify what God said. Nature says what God says, my friend.

I admire your tenacity, but dude...qualify your points man!

Forum List

Back