What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So your Lord isn't perfect? He is unable to enforce his will? Actually it is more like he abdicated his responsibilities. He knew beforehand that Adam and Eve would eat the apple but he did nothing to prevent that from happening. Then he blames the victims for his own entrapment scheme. Pretty much everything went downhill for your Lord from that point on. Even when he opted for a "do-over" he screwed that up too. If it was up to me I would be seriously doubting what the word of of your Lord is worth. Are you going to end up in the afterlife only to discover that he messed that up too and that instead of heavenly choirs there is grunge rock, hip hop and graffiti all over the pearly gates?
That right there is just it. The Lord let Adam and Eve decide for themselves what they wanted to do just like parents let their kids decide for themselves what they want to do once they are old enough to make their own decisions, but just because we are allowed to make our own decisions does not mean that there won't be any consequences should our decisions wind up being the wrong ones. For instance, what do you think would happen if you chose to continue breaking a rule that there is at this forum after learning that breaking a rule is what you did? Do you actually believe that you would not suffer any consequences for doing such a thing?

God created all humans, with a multitude of differences(.) Pretending any human will find an answer to all the questions we have as to those differences is arrogant. I, from the time I was able to eat the disgusting tasteless THING called Brussels sprouts, (like it was a real food & doesn't stink like an ill tended barnyard), despised them. Split pea soup, which some sneer at, is fantastic, even when poorly prepared. I LEARNED I was supposed to eat the sprouts & not just gorge on split pea soup and grilled ham & cheese. Biology determined however that I could reject the imitation foods, including cauliflower.
What you have or don't have to eat is nothing like who you choose or don't choose to go with.

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
Lying, cheating and stealing is not sexual orientation. You don't make a choice in your orientation unless you're bisexual and decide to just choose one gender. Is that what you did?

No that is not what I did. What I did do though is learn what the Lord's rules are first and then I decided to go by what they are. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If homosexuality had been the Lord's intention, two males would be able to reproduce together and two females could be able to reproduce together...but they can't.

You must think god is very dumb. If god had wanted gays to reproduce, he wouldn't have made them gay.

He didn't make you Gay - you have free will - Gay is a misfortune, a disease you acquired after he made you . When you were a baby and crapped your pants -was that Gods fault ? Being Gay is something like shitting your pants - it's not Gods fault - it just that Shit Happens and so does Homosexuality , which is basically just another type of shit.

Ah.....God's "intention". Pray, with an open heart & soul, that humans can understand.

There are two possibilities; homosexuality if genetic, or it is not.

IF it is genetic, then it is clearly a mechanism for evolution to remove faulty DNA from the gene pool. IF a gene is ever isolated to be tested, it will become a primary reason to abort babies. Should a test arise that is accurate, homosexuality will be eradicated.

Fact.

Nope!

There will still be people who won't have an abortion because they believe that it is wrong even if the fetus does contain a "gay gene".

They won't have abortions, they will just start brainwashing the kid as soon as it is born, so it grows up hating itself and commits suicide.

IF it is genetic, then it is clearly a mechanism for evolution to remove faulty DNA from the gene pool. IF a gene is ever isolated to be tested, it will become a primary reason to abort babies. Should a test arise that is accurate, homosexuality will be eradicated.

Fact.

Nope!

There will still be people who won't have an abortion because they believe that it is wrong even if the fetus does contain a "gay gene".

They won't have abortions, they will just start brainwashing the kid as soon as it is born, so it grows up hating itself and commits suicide.

Or get them away from enablers ^^^^ so they have a happy life and not used as political pawns.

Hetero fascists? That is not a term, just an insult, IN MY OPINION, as with the rest I write. I believe there are many decent people with the religious and cultural beliefs that differ from mine. And some who differ in interpretations of scientific study; this does not make them fascists. It is but another variation among humans. One cannot reach the hearts of others with hate, only love & reason. The topic isn't a "gay gene", it is a complex interaction with the impact of biological regulators on human gestational development. No risk at this point in "finding out" before the child is born, and aborting the "defective".
_____________________________________________________,

For Qazi Rahman, it’s the media that oversimplifies genetic theories of sexuality, with their reports of the discovery of “the gay gene”. He believes that sexuality involves tens or perhaps hundreds of alleles that will probably take decades to uncover. And even if heterosexual sex is more advantageous in evolutionary terms than gay sex, it’s not only gay people whose sexuality is determined by their genes, he says, but straight people too.

homosexuality | deemagclinic

Science doesn't work that way hon. You go with what has already been thoroughly researched. Qazi Rahman may "believe", this that or the other thing. That's called religion by the way. But until he PROVES his theory, it's only a theory.

Meanwhile, the Mayo Clinic, CDC and 300+ peer-reviewed studies outweigh Qazi Rahman's wishful thinking. I think I know who I'm going to refer to when parsing out the reality of the situation.

Links to those studies here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...wins-gay-legal-challenges-simple-as-that.html

Fact.

Nope!

And that makes them feel good about themselves?

So your Lord isn't perfect? He is unable to enforce his will? Actually it is more like he abdicated his responsibilities. He knew beforehand that Adam and Eve would eat the apple but he did nothing to prevent that from happening. Then he blames the victims for his own entrapment scheme. Pretty much everything went downhill for your Lord from that point on. Even when he opted for a "do-over" he screwed that up too. If it was up to me I would be seriously doubting what the word of of your Lord is worth. Are you going to end up in the afterlife only to discover that he messed that up too and that instead of heavenly choirs there is grunge rock, hip hop and graffiti all over the pearly gates?
That right there is just it. The Lord let Adam and Eve decide for themselves what they wanted to do just like parents let their kids decide for themselves what they want to do once they are old enough to make their own decisions, but just because we are allowed to make our own decisions does not mean that there won't be any consequences should our decisions wind up being the wrong ones. For instance, what do you think would happen if you chose to continue breaking a rule that there is at this forum after learning that breaking a rule is what you did? Do you actually believe that you would not suffer any consequences for doing such a thing?

God created all humans, with a multitude of differences(.) Pretending any human will find an answer to all the questions we have as to those differences is arrogant. I, from the time I was able to eat the disgusting tasteless THING called Brussels sprouts, (like it was a real food & doesn't stink like an ill tended barnyard), despised them. Split pea soup, which some sneer at, is fantastic, even when poorly prepared. I LEARNED I was supposed to eat the sprouts & not just gorge on split pea soup and grilled ham & cheese. Biology determined however that I could reject the imitation foods, including cauliflower.
What you have or don't have to eat is nothing like who you choose or don't choose to go with.

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Thank you for confirming that you didn't comprehend any of what I posted. Have a nice day.

Fact.

Nope!

Did you ever contemplate suicide ? Ever think that perhaps the World might be a better place without you ?

Nope!

Did you ever contemplate suicide ? Ever think that perhaps the World might be a better place without you ?

Did it ever occur to the homophobes that driving someone to commit suicide is sinful?

Did it ever occur to the homophobes that driving someone to commit suicide is sinful?

Really - ya think so ? Then pray tell - what are your thoughts regarding Homicide - asassination - extermination - you socio-fascists have been using it for Generations , you don't find that sinful ? And so far as driving someone to commit suicide - sorry pal that shit don't fly - If a Mature Adult person is that psychologically fragile that a few words tossed about on an internet forum would cause them to commit suicide , then they were alreday tetering obn the edge and some other factor would have eventually finished the job. A wicked stare, A snide comment , a perceived injustice . Sick Bastards those Faggots ... yet you socio-fascist bumbleclots seek to deny them the reperative therapy they need ... because it doesn't conformto your narrow world view :cuckoo:

Really - ya think so ? Then pray tell - what are your thoughts regarding Homicide - asassination - extermination - you socio-fascists have been using it for Generations , you don't find that sinful ? And so far as driving someone to commit suicide - sorry pal that shit don't fly - If a Mature Adult person is that psychologically fragile that a few words tossed about on an internet forum would cause them to commit suicide , then they were alreday tetering obn the edge and some other factor would have eventually finished the job. A wicked stare, A snide comment , a perceived injustice . Sick Bastards those Faggots ... yet you socio-fascist bumbleclots seek to deny them the reperative therapy they need ... because it doesn't conformto your narrow world view :cuckoo:

As usual your rampant ignorance is on display!

Suicide among LGBT youth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Researchers have found that attempted suicide rates and suicidal ideation among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQQ) youth is comparatively higher than among the general population.[1][2][3][4][5][6] LGBT teens and young adults have one of the highest rates of suicide attempts.[7][8] According to some groups, this is linked to heterocentric cultures and institutionalised homophobia in some cases, including the use of rights and protections for LGBT people as a political wedge issue like in the contemporary efforts to halt legalising same-sex marriages.[9][10][11] Depression and drug use among LGBT people have both been shown to increase significantly after new laws that discriminate against gay people are passed.[12]

Bullying of LGBT youth has been shown to be a contributing factor in many suicides, even if not all of the attacks have been specifically addressing sexuality or gender.[13] Since a series of suicides in the early 2000s, more attention has been focused on the issues and underlying causes in an effort to reduce suicides among LGBTQ youth. The Family Acceptance Project's research has demonstrated that "parental acceptance, and even neutrality, with regard to a child's sexual orientation" can bring down the attempted suicide rate.[7] Suicidal ideation and attempts seem to be roughly the same for heterosexual youth as for youth counterparts who have same-sex attractions and behavior but do not identify as being LGBTQ.[14] This correlates with the findings of a large survey of US adults that found higher rates of "mood and anxiety disorders, key risk factors for suicidal behavior," are linked to people who identify as gay, lesbian, and bisexual, rather than sexual behaviors, especially for men.[15]

Hetero-fascists, like uncensored, are an aberration in the Lord's universe.

Jesus said nothing about homosexuality.

Paul, if it were he indeed who wrote the material ascribed, has no authority over any Christian then or now in doctrine.

Sodom and Gomorrah is a story about the violation of the law of hospitality.

And the evangelicals and fundamentalists are amazed their youth and millenials flee their sanctuaries of hate in ever greater numbers?

Hetero fascists? That is not a term, just an insult, IN MY OPINION, as with the rest I write. I believe there are many decent people with the religious and cultural beliefs that differ from mine. And some who differ in interpretations of scientific study; this does not make them fascists. It is but another variation among humans. One cannot reach the hearts of others with hate, only love & reason. The topic isn't a "gay gene", it is a complex interaction with the impact of biological regulators on human gestational development. No risk at this point in "finding out" before the child is born, and aborting the "defective".
_____________________________________________________,

For Qazi Rahman, it’s the media that oversimplifies genetic theories of sexuality, with their reports of the discovery of “the gay gene”. He believes that sexuality involves tens or perhaps hundreds of alleles that will probably take decades to uncover. And even if heterosexual sex is more advantageous in evolutionary terms than gay sex, it’s not only gay people whose sexuality is determined by their genes, he says, but straight people too.

homosexuality | deemagclinic

None of which excuses your hetero-fascism. Reach out in love, bub, and things will be better for you, I promise.

All this talk about when or if they actually find a gay gene & all the predictions, I have got to make my own predictions... So here it goes.

Once they have found the gay gene(s), homosexuality will be normalized, then they will become pro-life, and the state will declare it a crime to abort gay fetuses eventually. Women will be forced to give birth & adopt the child to a gay man or couple, preferably a couple. This will keep going on until the last generation of homosexuals die off.

With how authoritarian the government has become & the sorry ass excuses we have on the supreme court, like Elena Kagan, who believes the constitution can be used to force people to eat their vegetables...this seems the most likely end game to me.

Last edited:
All this talk about when or if they actually find a gay gene & all the predictions, I have got to make my own predictions... So here it goes.

Once they have found the gay gene(s), homosexuality will be normalized, then they will become pro-life, and the state will declare it a crime to abort gay fetuses eventually. Women will be forced to give birth & adopt the child to a gay man or couple, preferably a couple. This will keep going on until the last generation of homosexuals die off.

With how authoritarian the government has become & the sorry ass excuses we have on the supreme court, like Elena Kagan, who believes the constitution can be used to force people to eat their vegetables...this seems the most likely end game to me.

:lmao: at LJ's paranoid delusions.

Paranoid delusion or prophetic vision?
Harvard Law Prof Tells Senate that Congress Can Make You Buy Broccoli - Hit & Run : Reason.com
*correction, Kagan was too scared to answer*
"Unlike Elena Kagan, who ducked a similar question about asparagus last year, Fried answered directly: The Constitution prohibits Congress from making you eat broccoli, he said, but there’s no reason Congress couldn’t make you buy it."

Harvard Law Prof Tells Senate that Congress Can Make You Buy Broccoli - Hit & Run : Reason.com
"Unlike Elena Kagan, who ducked a similar question about asparagus last year, Fried answered directly: The Constitution prohibits Congress from making you eat broccoli, he said, but there’s no reason Congress couldn’t make you buy it."

Your 2011 link was debunked by the SCOTUS when it upheld the ACA. But don't let that stop you from continuing to have paranoid delusions.

Oh boy are you stupid! The broccoli argument is a Pro-ACA argument, not the other way around. The SC ruled in favor of forcing people to buy insurance. Are you really that retarded Deliaro? The ACA proves my point, not yours. Lol!
EDIT:
I know you have a scatterbrain, Deliaro...So you probably also never looked at what I said & put an ounce of thought into it.

Right now, gays are supposedly protected as a "race" under the 14th amendment, so seeing as they are legally a "race", the argument will be that abortion on demand of gay babies is a form of genocide, they will find some idiot leftist judges to agree...and wallah! You're forced to carry a gay baby to term.

It's not a paranoid anything, it is completely possible.

I'm sure you won't be able to wrap your mind around that though, because you're an ignorant & bullheaded liar.

Your 2011 link was debunked by the SCOTUS when it upheld the ACA. But don't let that stop you from continuing to have paranoid delusions.

Last edited:

As usual your rampant ignorance is on display!

Suicide among LGBT youth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Researchers have found that attempted suicide rates and suicidal ideation among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQQ) youth is comparatively higher than among the general population.[1][2][3][4][5][6] LGBT teens and young adults have one of the highest rates of suicide attempts.[7][8] According to some groups, this is linked to heterocentric cultures and institutionalised homophobia in some cases, including the use of rights and protections for LGBT people as a political wedge issue like in the contemporary efforts to halt legalising same-sex marriages.[9][10][11] Depression and drug use among LGBT people have both been shown to increase significantly after new laws that discriminate against gay people are passed.[12]

Bullying of LGBT youth has been shown to be a contributing factor in many suicides, even if not all of the attacks have been specifically addressing sexuality or gender.[13] Since a series of suicides in the early 2000s, more attention has been focused on the issues and underlying causes in an effort to reduce suicides among LGBTQ youth. The Family Acceptance Project's research has demonstrated that "parental acceptance, and even neutrality, with regard to a child's sexual orientation" can bring down the attempted suicide rate.[7] Suicidal ideation and attempts seem to be roughly the same for heterosexual youth as for youth counterparts who have same-sex attractions and behavior but do not identify as being LGBTQ.[14] This correlates with the findings of a large survey of US adults that found higher rates of "mood and anxiety disorders, key risk factors for suicidal behavior," are linked to people who identify as gay, lesbian, and bisexual, rather than sexual behaviors, especially for men.[15]

Once again, your ineptness of, and inability to grasp the English Language is on display!

The Key words that you failed to grasp are Mature Adult person

What you addressed was "lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQQ) youth is comparatively higher than among the general population."

You do understand the difference between Adolescents and Adults - do you not ?

Now, I am well aware that your kind has a difficult time grasping the difference between children and grown people when it comes to choosing nooky partners - but this is suppossed tobe a forum among consenting adults - So please derideo - If you can't run with the big dogs -Stay on the Porch !

0875_Cant_Hunt_With_Big_Dog.jpg

SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN UNNATURAL ABOMINATION AND RESULTS IN SHAME,GUILT,SICKNESS,A RUINED LIFE AND DEATH AND HELL!!!! BEWARE!!! Bewarned!! CONFESS AND REPENT AND GOD WILL WASH YOU CLEAN AND FORGIVE !!!

Forum List

Back