What are you Thankful for on this Thanksgiving day?

I am thankful for my family and friends.

I'm thankful I can still flip people the bird. :eusa_angel:

I'm thankful that my teeth are holding up. :lol:

I'm thankful that my older children are endeavoring to persevere in this world which is much different than the one I grew up in.

This is going to be a very different Thanksgiving Day in more ways than one.
Might have some stories to tell. :eusa_whistle:

stories...????? we are always thankful for stories!!!

:lol:

I'm thankful for the love and blessings from my Heavenly Father: my beautiful, loving, funny wife; my smart, beautiful, and talented daughters; my parents; my extended family; my career and the beautiful bits of God's world that I see at work; my talents and creativity; and for relatively good health.

Thank you, Lord, so very much. I deserve none of it, but You gave it all to me anyway.

i am thankful for .....pie. :)
Cartman.gif

Pie kicks ass!​

I'm thankful for gravy, too.

My gravy this year was the bomb! We all ate our dinners slathered in it...then I sent the leftovers home with my guests...so today they're eating leftovers with that yummy gravy and I don't have any!

Today I am thankful for leftovers! The kids are loving the day..no school, my daughter managed to get online, lotsa chow in the fridge...they're happy campers. I remember the days after Thanksgiving when I was growing up and I'm SOOO thankful that my kids are able to experience it too.

For so many families, the holidays are stressful because of addiction/alcoholism/dysfunction/mental illness issues. I'm very grateful that is not the reality of my family.

What are you Thankful for on this thanksgiving day?

I am thankful for a husband i love and cherish, and who loves and cherishes me. I am thankful for our best friend neighbor who drives me crazy but we love dearly. I am thankful for his parents...who are really good parents. I am thankful for the family that i like. I am thankful for being lucky enough to have a good life, live a fine home and have adorable 10 cats. I am thankful for everything in life we have worked very hard for giving us the ability to do what we enjoy doing.

that is just a start....

What will or are you thankful for this coming thanksgiving day?

I posted earlier that I am thankful for hope. Everyday I am thankful for what could be. For those of us who have lived half our life and hope to have as many, or nearly as many. more years to come, and in good or decent health, I am thankful for the potentiality of what may be, what is possible, what is yet to come. I am thankful to have dreams, ambitions, and goals to strive for still, to, essentially, have hope for the future. I don't have what is called a bucket list, but I know what I want, what I'd like to still have in life, and I know much is yet achievable. Hope is the one thing that keeps us all going, no matter what age.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back