What are you listening to?

Did you get wet? Birthday party for my First wife in about an hour and 20 minutes... I have to go wake her up as she is napping... About 40 guests friends and family... It is the big 60 for her...

Did you get wet? Birthday party for my First wife in about an hour and 20 minutes... I have to go wake her up as she is napping... About 40 guests friends and family... It is the big 60 for her...

We went boating. Happy Birthday to your first Wife!!!

th

Starting out my day with Chris Isaak's Heart Shaped World, CD, followed by his San Francisco Days, which I consider his bets album, followed by my favorite French Canadian vocalist Natasha St. Pier's De l'amour le mieux CD, then Jackie Evancho's Awakening, Tina Turner's Tina!, Dire Strait's Money For Nothing, 3 songs I like on that one, and after that I don't know, probably Cecilia Bartoli's Giovanni recital with Charles Spencer, Sarah Brightman's La Luna]/b], Symphony, and Classics[/b], Kathrine Jenkin's Believe, and the Heavy Classix first compilation album, then start the whole sequence over again, because I won't feel like reloading the CD rack.

Forum List

Back