What Are You Drinking Right Now???!!!

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
A cold Pabst Blue Ribbon chasing down a pair of T-3's.

Might have a couple shots of Hot Damn too.

laughing at the debates going on under the influence...quite comical today!

archangel said:
laughing at the debates going on under the influence...quite comical today!

Cute. I'm sure we couldn't hold a candle to you, master of bud.

Kathianne said:
Cute. I'm sure we couldn't hold a candle to you, master of bud.

ya should drink "Bear Crossing Merlot" more often...took the edge off the School marm! I ran right out in 16% weather to pick up some Bud...so I can join the party! :cool:

manu1959 said:

being that I am on a fixed retirement income and we are only half way through the month waiting for the direct deposits, bud is mo cheaper sigh and Corona works mobetter in summer...Put da lime in da coconut ya know?

archangel said:
being that I am on a fixed retirement income and we are only half way through the month waiting for the direct deposits, bud is mo cheaper sigh and Corona works mobetter in summer...Put da lime in da coconut ya know?

agreed.......but just switched to chianti....

archangel said:
ya should drink "Bear Crossing Merlot" more often...took the edge off the School marm! I ran right out in 16% weather to pick up some Bud...so I can join the party! :cool:
What is 16% weather?

French Vanilla Coffee. Gotta come up with a new name for that! :laugh:

The ClayTaurus said:
What is 16% weather?

did I confuse you? I used the % only because there is no degree button on my keyboard and I was too lazy to type degree...I'll try harder to please you in the future!

archangel said:
did I confuse you? I used the % only because there is no degree button on my keyboard and I was too lazy to type degree...I'll try harder to please you in the future!
Yes. You did confuse me, and I'm betting I'm not the only one. I'm not really interested in you pleasing me; just logic. I'm sorry to hear you're too lazy to type out "degree." I wish you luck in the future overcoming this immense physical and mental hurdle. (The "g" key isn't even adjacent to the "d," the "e," or the "r" key. The humanity!)

Forum List

Back