What Are Trumps Business Connections to Russia?

Trump sold a mansion in Palm Beach, Florida, to Russian billionaire Dmitry Rybolovlev for $95 million.

That deal smells to high hell. He pays a little over 40 million, spends 25 million, and sells it for almost a hundred million, the largest private residence sale in history. It is purchased by a trust, was an admitted hidden asset during the divorce of the century, and was never lived in. Five years later the property was appraised for less than sixty million and demolition began. DEMOLITION. Now it is subdivided into three UNDEVELOPED properties of which one has sold, for just over thirty million.
I do not believe he spent 25 million, at least I never read that....it has always been he bought for 40 million and sold it for 95 million a few years later to a Russian Oligarch through the Cypress Bank, where Wilbur Ross, Trump's commerce secretary was an asst CEO at the bank and handled the sale for the oligarch to trump, and this bank is under investigation for being a money laundering hub for the Russians to avoid sanctions, and sold it in a DOWN TRENDING real estate market....for the 55 million profit.

I bought my first townhouse for $95k, and sold it for $211k.

The Russians must own me now, lol.
how many years later Jim? how many years did you own your home before you sold it?

did you sell your house during the biggest real estate CRASH and Bust in our history for that profit? In a down trending market?

according to Trumps one son in 2014, they get their money for their new golf course/ clubs that they build from Rich Russian oligarchs who love golf! :lol:

And according to his other son in 2009, Russians, disproportionately finance them or something like that.... (i'll look for the precise quote if you need me to)

To launder their money....a shell company of a shell company of a shell company of a shell company are buying expensive real estate in the USA, primarily New York...Russian oligarchs are the owners but they hide it with the shell game... is what I heard on the news tonight

according to Trumps one son in 2014, they get their money for their new golf course/ clubs that they build from Rich Russian oligarchs who love golf! :lol:

And according to his other son in 2009, Russians, disproportionately finance them or something like that.... (i'll look for the precise quote if you need me to)

To launder their money....a shell company of a shell company of a shell company of a shell company are buying expensive real estate in the USA, primarily New York...Russian oligarchs are the owners but they hide it with the shell game... is what I heard on the news tonight

Donald Trump Financial Disclosure Report, 2016
New release ............... 93 page for 2015 already online released July 2015.

New Page 57 shows liabilities. Looks like Mortgage through banks to me?

You heard this and that, his other son, the news, Russia Russia Russia......on the TV, the owners, the oligarchs. Always a lot of words......but never any data or links. Get off me. Get off. I may blow up. I may hurl.

upload_2017-5-12_21-24-1.png

The 2016 report also shows all holdings......income and assets. I don't think you find this kind of detail on a 1040?

Last edited:
Just goofy.

Progressives just can't seem to grasp that they have lost the election, to an incredibly rich person who spent less than have what their flawed candidate spent to LOSE.

The issue is whether there was collusion with the Russians, not whether or not they ever made any money with the Russians.

Your desperation is duly noted!

I found Bidens' son serving on a russian board while dumbo is VP. And other stuff on Pelosi, Kerry etc.

But that's off limits. ?.......shhhhhh.

» The Biden scandal: Where was the outcry?
So I'm reading this article you posted. I'm embarrassed it took me a couple of paragraphs before I realized what nonsense it is. It's truly bizarre.

Going from Biden joining a board of directors as a private citizen to salami to liberalism to diapers to cockroaches to the Ukrainian president to a gas company to the Soviets to the Germans to the Nazi's back to Moscow to concentration camps to vermin to knish to Pelosi and finally to Russia's State Duma.

It's like the delusionals meanderings of a Right Wing Drunk Good Fairy flying first this way and then that.

So I'm reading this article you posted. I'm embarrassed it took me a couple of paragraphs before I realized what nonsense it is. It's truly bizarre.

Going from Biden joining a board of directors as a private citizen to salami to liberalism to diapers to cockroaches to the Ukrainian president to a gas company to the Soviets to the Germans to the Nazi's back to Moscow to concentration camps to vermin to knish to Pelosi and finally to Russia's State Duma.

It's like the delusionals meanderings of a Right Wing Drunk Good Fairy flying first this way and then that.

I am certain it is a transcript of his radio show, hence the fast paced topic-switching.....etc. I did not hear this one. Savage is a true American Treasure. Absolutely the best I have heard. Genius entertainment with facts, humor and knowledge. He is a bit rough on some call-ins......but he should be. Time is valuable.

I have heard him tell many stories from his Childhood thru College....then tie them into these days' events. I like the way you ignore a Biden working for the Russians while the dopey old man is VP but you want us to be upset because Jake Tapper and Wolfe say DJT colluded with Russia? you can't make this stuff up.

Last edited:

Donald Trump Financial Disclosure Report, 2016
New release ............... 93 page for 2015 already online released July 2015.

New Page 57 shows liabilities. Looks like Mortgage through banks to me?

You heard this and that, his other son, the news, Russia Russia Russia......on the TV, the owners, the oligarchs. Always a lot of words......but never any data or links. Get off me. Get off. I may blow up. I may hurl.

View attachment 126410

The 2016 report also shows all holdings......income and assets. I don't think you find this kind of detail on a 1040?
Deutsche Bank was just busted for money laundering for the Russians and fined Hundreds of billions of dollars...

it's on that disclosure form

The head of Deutsche bank after they were busted then went to work for Cypress Bank, another KNOWN money laundering hub for Russia, and the co-CEO of this Cypress Bank was Wilbur Ross, the man Trump picked for our Secretary of Commerce, and also the person who set up the purchase of that trump mansion bought for 45 million in Florida and sold for $95 million just 3 yrs later to a Russian Oligarch....in a hard hit and down trending real state market.

Cypress Bank is ALSO where Paul Manafort, 1 of Trump's Campaign managers received millions from the Russian backed Ukraine candidate and had as many as 10 bank accounts there, some receiving millions in deposits in the morning and all transferred out by the afternoon,,,which is a money laundering tactic and being investigated...

Trump sold a mansion in Palm Beach, Florida, to Russian billionaire Dmitry Rybolovlev for $95 million.

That deal smells to high hell. He pays a little over 40 million, spends 25 million, and sells it for almost a hundred million, the largest private residence sale in history. It is purchased by a trust, was an admitted hidden asset during the divorce of the century, and was never lived in. Five years later the property was appraised for less than sixty million and demolition began. DEMOLITION. Now it is subdivided into three UNDEVELOPED properties of which one has sold, for just over thirty million.
I do not believe he spent 25 million, at least I never read that....it has always been he bought for 40 million and sold it for 95 million a few years later to a Russian Oligarch through the Cypress Bank, where Wilbur Ross, Trump's commerce secretary was an asst CEO at the bank and handled the sale for the oligarch to trump, and this bank is under investigation for being a money laundering hub for the Russians to avoid sanctions, and sold it in a DOWN TRENDING real estate market....for the 55 million profit.

I bought my first townhouse for $95k, and sold it for $211k.

The Russians must own me now, lol.
how many years later Jim? how many years did you own your home before you sold it?

did you sell your house during the biggest real estate CRASH and Bust in our history for that profit? In a down trending market?
I live in my home. Some reports say neither Trump nor the Russian ever visited that home.

I know the media bobble heads say that like it's a "miracle" that someone could flip a property in a tight market, but that's actually the way it works.

Look up 'foreign property purchases in the US' (the values change every year depending on factors ranging from the global market and local city market FYI)

In 2013, foreign buyers made up about 7% ($92.2 billion) of transactions in the $1.2 trillion U.S. real estate market. Canada was the main buyer with 19% of sales (decrease from 23% the year before), China was on the second place with 16% of sales, while on the first place considering total foreign sales by dollar value (24% or $22 billion). Mexico ranked third with 9% of sales and India and the UK both accounted for 5%.[1][2] Florida is the most popular destination with 31% of sales, followed by California (12%), Texas (9%) and Arizona (6%).[3]

Almost 80% of foreign-born U.S. residents owned a home in 2009, according to the National Association of Realtors. The national homeownership rate at that time was 65.4%.

See also:

Foreign non-resident real estate owners have two taxation options. One of them is to have the property taxed as Effectively Connected Income (ECI) of a U.S. trade or business. Income from real estate that is "effectively connected" with a U.S. trade or business is taxed to the owner of the real estate at the same rates that apply to U.S. individuals and corporations. In addition, the owner can claim deductions that arise from the operation of the property.

A second option is to have the property treated as an investment property and subject to a flat 30% tax. Most income received by foreign persons from U.S. investments, including, rent, is taxed at a flat 30%, and the foreign person is permitted no deductions related to the operations of the property. That means that if there is a mortgage on the property, the interest payments are not deductible. However, many countries have entered into income tax treaties with the U.S. reducing the 30% rate to a lesser amount.

----

All U.S. real estate (and other assets) owned by non-resident aliens (and others) are subject to an estate tax. This tax is usually at about 35% of the total value of all assets (world-wide assets for U.S. persons, and U.S. assets for non-resident aliens) at their time of death. However, U.S. citizens and residents are permitted a $5 million exclusion from estate taxes. Non-resident aliens are allowed a $60,000 exclusion (prior planning may change the exclusion level to that of a citizen/resident).

So a foreigner buying property in the US is good for our local economy as well as the government's coffers. Foreigner's, especially the wealthy ones, crow about having property in America, it's a status symbol of how they've risen above whatever shit hole their own country is in. Which is exactly why this tax structure exists and no one has ever bitched about this process until liberal bobble heads on MSM lost their minds...

Look at... hmm Florida in the 2000's they had a shit ton of ME (possibly India) property flipping going on. Vegas in like the 90s (I believe) is another huge market. I believe either New York or Atlanta in the mid80s was another big one. (sorry for fuzziness, I skipped getting involved in the real estate market as tech was my baby so the paperwork in my head's fading.)

I know the media bobble heads say that like it's a "miracle" that someone could flip a property in a tight market, but that's actually the way it works.

Look up 'foreign property purchases in the US' (the values change every year depending on factors ranging from the global market and local city market FYI)

In 2013, foreign buyers made up about 7% ($92.2 billion) of transactions in the $1.2 trillion U.S. real estate market. Canada was the main buyer with 19% of sales (decrease from 23% the year before), China was on the second place with 16% of sales, while on the first place considering total foreign sales by dollar value (24% or $22 billion). Mexico ranked third with 9% of sales and India and the UK both accounted for 5%.[1][2] Florida is the most popular destination with 31% of sales, followed by California (12%), Texas (9%) and Arizona (6%).[3]

Almost 80% of foreign-born U.S. residents owned a home in 2009, according to the National Association of Realtors. The national homeownership rate at that time was 65.4%.

See also:

Foreign non-resident real estate owners have two taxation options. One of them is to have the property taxed as Effectively Connected Income (ECI) of a U.S. trade or business. Income from real estate that is "effectively connected" with a U.S. trade or business is taxed to the owner of the real estate at the same rates that apply to U.S. individuals and corporations. In addition, the owner can claim deductions that arise from the operation of the property.

A second option is to have the property treated as an investment property and subject to a flat 30% tax. Most income received by foreign persons from U.S. investments, including, rent, is taxed at a flat 30%, and the foreign person is permitted no deductions related to the operations of the property. That means that if there is a mortgage on the property, the interest payments are not deductible. However, many countries have entered into income tax treaties with the U.S. reducing the 30% rate to a lesser amount.

All U.S. real estate (and other assets) owned by non-resident aliens (and others) are subject to an estate tax. This tax is usually at about 35% of the total value of all assets (world-wide assets for U.S. persons, and U.S. assets for non-resident aliens) at their time of death. However, U.S. citizens and residents are permitted a $5 million exclusion from estate taxes. Non-resident aliens are allowed a $60,000 exclusion (prior planning may change the exclusion level to that of a citizen/resident).

So a foreigner buying property in the US is good for our local economy as well as the government's coffers. Foreigner's, especially the wealthy ones, crow about having property in America, it's a status symbol of how they've risen above whatever shit hole their own country is in. Which is exactly why this tax structure exists and no one has ever bitched about this process until liberal bobble heads on MSM lost their minds...

Look at... hmm Florida in the 2000's they had a shit ton of ME (possibly India) property flipping going on. Vegas in like the 90s (I believe) is another huge market. I believe either New York or Atlanta in the mid80s was another big one. (sorry for fuzziness, I skipped getting involved in the real estate market and the paperwork in my head's fading.)
A curious mind would want Trump investigated simply to prove beyond a doubt, his innocence. His actions are of a guilty man trying to keep from getting caught. Also very curious.

A curious mind would want Trump investigated simply to prove beyond a doubt, his innocence. His actions are of a guilty man trying to keep from getting caught. Also very curious.

Not really. If he was worried that Comey had shit on him he'd have kissed his ass so as to not be ratted out. President Trump isn't worried about this Russian collusion investigation one bit, that's why he didn't care if he pissed off Comey the "most feared man in Washington." There's nothing there, and for someone who isn't using "hate" as their guideline of looking at the President's action this has actually assured me that he's not doing anything wrong.

Either way, the investigation continues, Comey wasn't doing the investigation, the agents on that case were. They'll continue looking into it and request charges if they find anything - I think they said before the end of the year, but we'll see how that goes.

The head of Deutsche bank after they were busted then went to work for Cypress Bank, another KNOWN money laundering hub for Russia, and the co-CEO of this Cypress Bank was Wilbur Ross, the man Trump picked for our Secretary of Commerce, and also the person who set up the purchase of that trump mansion bought for 45 million in Florida and sold for $95 million just 3 yrs later to a Russian Oligarch....in a hard hit and down trending real state market.
Real Estate at that level of cost is entirely separated from the rest of the markets because the Oligarchs are never broke.

[
Trump, like everyone else, is innocent till proven guilty.

He does not have to prove his inocense, though I know you Stalinists just hate that.

Cypress Bank is ALSO where Paul Manafort, 1 of Trump's Campaign managers received millions from the Russian backed Ukraine candidate and had as many as 10 bank accounts there, some receiving millions in deposits in the morning and all transferred out by the afternoon,,,which is a money laundering tactic and being investigated...
So was it proven that he was laundering money?

Gee, I never knew it was illegal to do business with Russia.

The investigation into the Trump campaign regards security matters. Thus far, in over a year of investigations, there is not one shred of evidence showing any collusion whatsoever.

While this is a question that libtards love to bring up in their incessant attacks on Trump, there is a legitimate concern here.

In the abstract, if Trump has vast holdings in Russia or with Putins supporting oligarchs, he could have undue influence from Putin via threats to confiscate his property or call in loans.

This should be investigated quickly and fairly, but the question as to whether the Democrats would ever cooperate with anything that is not a kangaroo court is troubling and blocks any objective final report by implication.

I have found a number of articles that various journalists have dug into, and I am using mostly anti-Trump sources to get the worst case/spin possible to see if there is any plausible room for doubts about Trump.

So I started with CNN and found this:
These are Donald Trump's ties to Russia - CNNPolitics.com
But he has had dealings in the country. We took a look at a few of them.
Miss Universe Moscow
In 2013 Trump made millions when he partnered with Russian billionaire Aras Agalarov to host Miss Universe in Moscow....
Trump Tower Moscow
An attempt to build a Trump Tower in Moscow fell through before it began. CNN didn't find any projects that were actually completed in Russia....
Trump Vodka
Trump put down no money, slapped his name on a brand and claimed royalties. Drinks Americas Holdings actually made the vodka. However, the company's former CEO told CNNMoney they didn't make much headway into the Russian market...
Palm Beach mansion sale
Trump sold a mansion in Palm Beach, Florida, to Russian billionaire Dmitry Rybolovlev for $95 million....
"Russians" investing in Trump
In 2008, Donald Trump Jr. said Trump's businesses "see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."
"And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; - (note this is Trump Jr talking about his own investments in 2008)...
Trademarks
Trump hired the law firm Sojuzpatent to file at least eight trademarks in Russia between 1996 and 2008, including "Trump," "Trump Home" and "Trump Tower."

These are the top six items that CNN brought forward then goes into trivia about Trumps supporters.
So investing in a foreign country or partnering with its businessmen is proof that you are controlled by that nation, according to the leftist bigots at CNN. A beauty pageant from four years ago is evidence of corruption and being owned? roflmao

Deutsche bank investigated Trump ties to Russia and found nothing prior to giving him more loans.
Deutsche Bank examined Trump's account for Russia links
The internal review found no evidence of any Russia link, but Deutsche Bank is coming under pressure to appoint an external and independent auditor to review its business relationship with President Trump.​

Bloomberg, anti-Trumper publication, investigated and concluded the following:
Behind Trump’s Russia Romance, There’s a Tower Full of Oligarchs
The bottom line: Trump was heavily leveraged when he built World Tower in Manhattan, which Russians flocked to.

Oh, no, Trump let some Russians buy units in Trump Tower - he cannot be fit to be President. When I think of Clintons 'charity' I cannot help but to bust out laughing.

USA Today claims that Trumps 'ties to Russia' go back 30 years, lol.
Donald Trump's ties to Russia go back 30 years

1987: Trump was invited to Moscow by the Soviet ambassador to the United States to discuss luxury hotel developments. Trump later told Playboy magazine that his plans to build hotels in Moscow failed because the country “was out of control and the leadership knows it.” Four years later, on Christmas Day, the Soviet Union officially dissolved, and Russians who had been allowed to buy state-owned enterprises amassed enormous fortunes.​

ROFLMAO, so being invited to a country constitutes having ties to the libtards.

These people hate Trump so much for derailing Hilary's coronation that they cannot even think rationally.
Trump filed for bankruptcy 6 times in the 90's. After the 6th, no banks would lend him money. So he turned to the Russian oligarchs and black mafia. They saw it (investing in Trump real estate), as a way of getting money out of the country and laundered in the US. So they became Trumps financial backers.

Trump will soon be charged with racketeering.

Forum List

Back