What are the odd quirks of your pet?

My rabbit loves those puff ball keychains. He will walk on his two hind legs if I dangle it in front of him to get it, and when I give it to him, he runs around with it in his mouth like a little puppy, all proud of himself. :p It is SO cute. I call him "puppy bunny" now.

I was waiting for the Wiley Wabbit post!! Hey, wait a minute :eek: That puff ball keychain wouldn't be a lucky rabbits foot would it be ???

My rabbit loves those puff ball keychains. He will walk on his two hind legs if I dangle it in front of him to get it, and when I give it to him, he runs around with it in his mouth like a little puppy, all proud of himself. :p It is SO cute. I call him "puppy bunny" now.

I was waiting for the Wiley Wabbit post!! Hey, wait a minute :eek: That puff ball keychain wouldn't be a lucky rabbits foot would it be ???

No, it's a faux fur ball, but he might like one of those! Or it would freak him out. Not sure. :eusa_think:

This is used for gently blowing dust off a camera lens:

s-l225.jpg

My cat is terrified of it. It's like satan appears when he sees it.

It's one of these. In fact, it is exactly like this one. He loves it so much. He will run around me in circles with it in his mouth and stop and swing it around. So funny. That bunny makes me smile and laugh. That is the good thing about pets. They make you happy.

m_5756fe28ea3f36c18f005b8a.jpg

We have 2 cats, Stormcloud and Lightning. Got Stormcloud when he showed up one day in the rain, starving and looking like he wasn't long for this world. Then, a neighbor had a kitten she wanted a home for, so I got Lightning to teach Stormcloud how to have fun again.

Well..................Lightning is the one who has the quirk. Because he's still a kitten, he likes to investigate anything he hasn't see before, or that smells new.

EVERYTIME that I go to the bathroom to urinate, Lightning follows me to the bathroom and then jumps onto the tub side and watches me take a whiz. Sometimes he puts his head into the toilet bowl. I'm scared that one day he might fall in.
Mine likes to get into the shower with Me or My wife. Since it has been so cold, we don't let him. (Who has a half hour in the morning to blow dry a cat?). So, we keep him out of the shower but he'll just climb into the sink next to the shower and wait for you to come out.

20171130_093252.jpg

I really need to get around to fixing that bathroom door.....:eusa_shifty:

No, it's a faux fur ball, but he might like one of those! Or it would freak him out. Not sure. :eusa_think:

OK, your rabbit passes the profile test, we can check off the not- cannibal box.

My dog will watch TV for hours

anything in particular?

She likes commercials for some reason. Other than that Lassie, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Santa paws or anything with animals in it

I often wonder if they can really differentiate objects on the screen. Mine doesn't pay much attention to the tv for some reason though.
Mine watches TV all the time. He doesn't really show a preference for any show, however.

We have 2 cats, Stormcloud and Lightning. Got Stormcloud when he showed up one day in the rain, starving and looking like he wasn't long for this world. Then, a neighbor had a kitten she wanted a home for, so I got Lightning to teach Stormcloud how to have fun again.

Well..................Lightning is the one who has the quirk. Because he's still a kitten, he likes to investigate anything he hasn't see before, or that smells new.

EVERYTIME that I go to the bathroom to urinate, Lightning follows me to the bathroom and then jumps onto the tub side and watches me take a whiz. Sometimes he puts his head into the toilet bowl. I'm scared that one day he might fall in.
Mine likes to get into the shower with Me or My wife. Since it has been so cold, we don't let him. (Who has a half hour in the morning to blow dry a cat?). So, we keep him out of the shower but he'll just climb into the sink next to the shower and wait for you to come out.

View attachment 169940

its a BEAST, is that a Mane Coon?

View attachment 169940

Your cat looks really similar to Stormcloud. If you lightened up the fur just a bit, and mixed in a little tan, it would be the spitting image of him.

View attachment 169940

its a BEAST, is that a Mane Coon?
It is. He's not even a year old yet. I keep misremembering how old he is though. I rescued him in early June and I was told he was six or seven weeks old then. So I went with two months to high ball it. So that makes him...uhh....8 months old? Maybe 9. They grow for 5 years I'm told.

View attachment 169940

Your cat looks really similar to Stormcloud. If you lightened up the fur just a bit, and mixed in a little tan, it would be the spitting image of him.
I have a similar tiger tabby who is more brown than Smalls. My wifes mother named him Andy. I used to think he was a large cat. Not anymore. lol

Here are the two of them together about 3 months ago....

2017-11-20 12.37.58.jpg

Here is a picture of my bunny. I don't have any more recent ones that I have access to right now, but he still looks the same. :D He's part angora, so he looks a lot bigger than he actually is. I gave him a bath once, and I kept his head dry, and he looked SO funny, like a lollipop! His head was HUGE and his body was tiny. He is probably 50% fur.

Snapshot_20161011_2.JPG

Snapshot_20161011_3.JPG

Snapshot_20161011_5.JPG

Here is a picture of my bunny. I don't have any more recent ones that I have access to right now, but he still looks the same. :D He's part angora, so he looks a lot bigger than he actually is. I gave him a bath once, and I kept his head dry, and he looked SO funny, like a lollipop! His head was HUGE and his body was tiny. He is probably 50% fur.

View attachment 169946

View attachment 169947

View attachment 169948

One of my friends had a bunny that was litter box-trained. I'd never seen anything like it.

View attachment 169946

View attachment 169947

View attachment 169948
Snoop was roomies with a bunny for a year or so when he was younger :D :D :D

My cat, Smudge, loves to watch tennis on TV. The ball drives him crazy. He seems to be a Federer fan as he basically has his nose to the screen whenever Roger plays.

Our old cat, Skippy, had no interest in TV except when the movie “Catwoman” was on. She would sit and watch that movie, meowing at the cats on the screen.

Smudge hates snow. He will not put a paw in fresh snow. He hates being stuck indoors or using the litter box, but he hates cold and snow more. I open the mud room door and leave him with the outside door open. He will contemplate going out, but then come back into the kitchen.

View attachment 169946

View attachment 169947

View attachment 169948

One of my friends had a bunny that was litter box-trained. I'd never seen anything like it.

My bunny is trained. Well, he goes on a trash bag that I lay out for him when he is out of his room. In his room, he has a litter box but it has wood chips instead of litter.

Forum List

Back