What are the chances that Trump will select democrats to his cabinet

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
....and if not his cabinet, to oter key posts within his administration....

Just a question regarding the reaction from right wingers were this to happen.

Last edited:
Why would he? He just gave the Democrats a group curb sandwich.

Is there some reason to give them positions of power?

The worst mistake George Bush made was to try to reach over the isle and keep the drones that Bill Clinton elected. It led to chaos in Bush's first six months and the inattention to security that led to 9-11. There might be democrats who can do the job in the Trump administration but the "deal maker" is smart enough to appoint the best and Americans trust him also.

• Banned
The worst mistake George Bush made was to try to reach over the isle and keep the drones that Bill Clinton elected

Something like Obama with republican Comey heading the FBI???

Trump won!! No need to pander to the Democrats.
The way they attacked him, I would not blame Trump if he didn't give them the right time of day.

• Banned
The way they attacked him, I would not blame Trump if he didn't give them the right time of day.

A lot of slow witted right wingers "forget" that Trump was a life long democrat until he decided that he would run for the presidency and could never win a primary had he remained a democrat.

A lot of slow witted right wingers "forget" that Trump was a life long democrat until he decided that he would run for the presidency and could never win a primary had he remained a democrat.
You have that right since the elite dems knew it was Hillary's turn and no one would get in her way.

What kind of Democrat? A rational Democrat like outgoing two term Missouri Governor Jay Nixon? Or a liberal loon like Boxer, Pelosi or Schumer?

I'd welcome the former, but would vociferously oppose the latter.

Which demos would you like him to consider and for which positions. I'm guessing he will find one or two.

No, I disagree. He went GOP because he sensed the outrage from the right and figured as an outsider he could waltz in and get the nomination. Besides, he knew the primary process was just a show for the Dems. It was Hillary all along, and there was no changing that. DW Shultz made sure.

Forum List

Back