What are republicans even looking forward to if Trump wins another term?

Thread has been cleaned of a significant derailment that has nothing to do with the OP...not even remotely.

Get on topic please.

The OP said it in a nutshell. President Trump had the first two years to pass deficit reduction legislation as well as an alternative to PPACA. That was the opportunity to be the fiscal conservatives republicans claim to be.

They didn’t do it and have zero excuses.
Sooooo... you think presidents write legislation?

The first two years Trump was president he had to fight the entire fucking Washington establishment including the holdover kenyan's corrupt cabal that was trying everything in the book to hang his ass out to dry. You forget that, skippy?

He had the first two years with a GOP Congress. Thought you knew.

That said, my point stands.

Any questions, didn’t think so....

And the Democrats in the Senate didn't do anything to block his agenda, did they? You're not to be taken seriously.

Link to any deficit reduction plan proposed by the GOP Congress during President Trumps first two years.

Don’t bother it doesn’t exist.

Ah, so you are going to focus on ONE item...sorry, thought you had a serious point to make. My bad.

Concession accepted

Yes, that's what I did when you admitted that you were only able to focus on one thing that was on the list and didn't acknowledge that Trump was blocked by Senate Democrats during the first two years.

Link?

Can't look back up the thread? This just confirms you're a "waste of time" troll. You look at this link as you slide onto ignore.

Last edited:
Again, he's not responsible for the virus. But he is 100% responsible for the response to the virus...and all the death and economic carnage that came with it. Face it, if he acts decisively in January, maybe things don't get this bad. But he doesn't have the capacity. He's corrupt and incompetent. And the voters will turn him out in November. He can hold as many pep rallies as he likes. No one cares while people are dying and out of work.

Is it stupid in here, or is it just Jack Off in the Soup is here?

The problem with you little Himmler cvnts is that you're as stupid as you are evil. Yeah, you lie without remorse, you're free of the bourgeoisie concepts of honor, integrity, honesty, ethics. You are a pathological psychopath who will spew any lie to further the party.

But you're still stupid;

And you still have absolutely nothing to bring to the table. Just bile and insults. Oh yeah, and crawling around the Internet to find any jerkoff with a camera and an opinion that suits your narrative.
Meanwhile, we have the current occupant of the White House who has no interest in being President. And supporters like you lavish praise on him like the Chinese do for Xin. :) Ironic isn't it?
I wonder if your guy is even going to make it to November at this rate. Biden is looking real good right now.

Remind me again who the stupid one here is?

Looks like someone thinks this is Twitter and is censoring conservative views...

So again, here are the Communists from February and March.

Again, he's not responsible for the virus. But he is 100% responsible for the response to the virus...and all the death and economic carnage that came with it. Face it, if he acts decisively in January, maybe things don't get this bad. But he doesn't have the capacity. He's corrupt and incompetent. And the voters will turn him out in November. He can hold as many pep rallies as he likes. No one cares while people are dying and out of work.

The problem with you little Himmler cvnts is that you're as stupid as you are evil. Yeah, you lie without remorse, you're free of the bourgeoisie concepts of honor, integrity, honesty, ethics. You are a pathological psychopath who will spew any lie to further the party.

But you're still stupid;

And you still have absolutely nothing to bring to the table. Just bile and insults. Oh yeah, and crawling around the Internet to find any jerkoff with a camera and an opinion that suits your narrative.
Meanwhile, we have the current occupant of the White House who has no interest in being President. And supporters like you lavish praise on him like the Chinese do for Xin. :) Ironic isn't it?
I wonder if your guy is even going to make it to November at this rate. Biden is looking real good right now.

Looks like someone thinks this is Twitter and is censoring conservative views...

Well, you just keep digging around the Internet for any hack with an opinion. Whatever it takes to make it better for you. Now here's a little reality for you. Cuomo has already admitted his early mistakes. I believe DeBlasio has done the same. What were you expecting? There was absolutely no guidance (and still none) coming from the top. This article was from a month ago.

Here's the thing. Cuomo learned from his mistakes..quickly. That's why you see cases in NY going down. Unlike the situations a few Republican governors (four off the top of my head) are experiencing right now with surges in the virus cases, that are STILL making mistakes, even after all the information about masks, social distancing, and hygiene tell us they slow the spread of the virus. And let's not forget President Donald John Trump who did essentially nothing until he was forced to on the afternoon of March 13th. You just keep throwing out the incendiary language. Maybe that will be enough to get some people over on your side...but I don't think that's gonna work this year.

Republicans are going to have a dim future to look forward to if Democrats gain control of both houses of Congress and the White House. They may not see majority power again for another decade. With demographics moving toward the younger voters, Republicans are going to have to come up with some fresh ideas that appeal to blocs of voters they have traditionally ignored...quickly. Or they risk being out of power..for a long time.

Republicans are not future oriented. They don't even care if they get a debiliating virus. They should change their party symbol to a lemming.

But you're still stupid;

Well, you just keep digging around the Internet for any hack with an opinion. Whatever it takes to make it better for you. Now here's a little reality for you. Cuomo has already admitted his early mistakes. I believe DeBlasio has done the same. What were you expecting? There was absolutely no guidance (and still none) coming from the top. This article was from a month ago.

Here's the thing. Cuomo learned from his mistakes..quickly. That's why you see cases in NY going down. Unlike the situations a few Republican governors (four off the top of my head) are experiencing right now with surges in the virus cases, that are STILL making mistakes, even after all the information about masks, social distancing, and hygiene tell us they slow the spread of the virus. And let's not forget President Donald John Trump who did essentially nothing until he was forced to on the afternoon of March 13th. You just keep throwing out the incendiary language. Maybe that will be enough to get some people over on your side...but I don't think that's gonna work this year.

Republicans are going to have a dim future to look forward to if Democrats gain control of both houses of Congress and the White House. They may not see majority power again for another decade. With demographics moving toward the younger voters, Republicans are going to have to come up with some fresh ideas that appeal to blocs of voters they have traditionally ignored...quickly. Or they risk being out of power..for a long time.

Facts are facts traitor. You Communists downplayed this thing for WEEKS after Trump started taking solid action. Sure, you lie now, as I said, you're pathological - such is the way of democrats. But here is the proof.

So screw off, Herr Himmler.

Republicans are not future oriented. They don't even care if they get a debiliating virus. They should change their party symbol to a lemming.

Well, at least you violent Communists know how to say safe, huh Comrade?

1593389595039.png

1593389616495.png

You are kidding right? For trying to play by the rules you get penalized. The rules of sense. The rules of not partying for a half century and putting the onus of the bills on those who play be the rules. You know. the rules of living within your means and to not become a burden to others. We have a massive social contract with the people. And it is a fine thing for a nation like us. We owe massive amounts of resources to people in social security/medicare who paid a massive amount of their paychecks into the system. The government then took that money and spent it on all their agendas. And ,any of the results of the agendas can't stand the retirees and the ones retiring in the next decade or so.

Really?
Education is run by leftist.
And how does infrastructure make us more competitive in world markets?

Education is underfunded and racially discriminatory in this country. It doesn't matter who is "running" it if you aren't spending the money in the right places.

Infrastructure makes all the difference. Roads to move products, energy grids to support operations, etc. etc.

The Chinese spent the money, we didn't and we didn't spend it in the right places.

Bullshit.
We spend more money per student than any country in the world.
So are you really trying to tell me the roads are so bad we cant get products to market?
Dont know about where you live but our power grid is just fine.
You also spend twice as much as everybody else on healthcare, with no better outcomes, medical bankruptcies andmillions having no insurance.
Spending money is not an indication of quality.

Roads are in disrepairs, bridges are in danger of falling down in a lot of places.

And as was said, the electrical grid is not only about delivering a bit of power to your home, but be able to support industrial facilities. What were you doing August 14 2003?

Really?

Education is underfunded and racially discriminatory in this country. It doesn't matter who is "running" it if you aren't spending the money in the right places.

Infrastructure makes all the difference. Roads to move products, energy grids to support operations, etc. etc.

The Chinese spent the money, we didn't and we didn't spend it in the right places.

Bullshit.
So are you really trying to tell me the roads are so bad we cant get products to market?
You also spend twice as much as everybody else on healthcare, with no better outcomes, medical bankruptcies andmillions having no insurance.

Roads are in disrepairs, bridges are in danger of falling down in a lot of places.

And as was said, the electrical grid is not only about delivering a bit of power to your home, but be able to support industrial facilities. What were you doing August 14 2003?

Cut off free medical care to illegals and it all stops - instantly. We spend at least half of our medical costs on illegals. The includes free care to those on welfare as well as treating all the ninos in the ER

Guessing from what am reading here they would prefer that only Trump Republicans run everything, that every one else should die or move to a "shit hole" country. Because every one not a Trump Republican is a evil commie, living in there mothers basement, except of course the very rich Democrats who are paying for everything bad that's happening. Trump & Trump Republicans Never make mistakes, and know everything.

For the first two years, the GOP had full control. Despite this, Trump’s core campaign promises never materialized.

The wall wasn’t approved by congress. This was of course after - to the surprise of no one intelligent - Mexico refused to pay for the wall.

ISIS didn’t get destroyed in 30 days. I mean that promise alone was so fucking stupid and impossible but people believed him anyway.

Let’s also not forget ACA. Republicans failure to repeal that was flat out embarrassing because they were too useless to come up with a replacement. Their incompetence at governing was at full display.

Trump has failed to pass any signature legislation through Congress. His supporters might mention the tax cuts law, but it’s not like Trump had anything to do with the design of the law. He just signed off on it. You know, something a chimp could do. Speaking of which, republicans used to be full of faux outrage when Obama passed EO’s yet that seems to be all the power Trump has.

Do you notice how Trump hasn’t made any promises for his next term? I mean this is for two reasons. 1) the only legislation the GOP cares about is making wealthy people more wealthy and they’ve already done that. 2) But either way, Trump knows he can’t promise anything because he fails to accomplish much of anything at all. His second term will be incredibly pointless besides making republicans voters think they won something.

Kicking the ass of the Communist Government of China. I'll start an enterprising business and print T-shirts "I was around to watch China get their ass kicked".

Here is what's ahead, in Trump's own words. And you think Biden sounds senile!!!

Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s an — a very important meaning.

I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great. But I didn’t know very many people in Washington. It wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration.”

You make some mistakes. Like, you know, an idiot like Bolton. All he wanted to do was drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people.

You are kidding right? For trying to play by the rules you get penalized. The rules of sense. The rules of not partying for a half century and putting the onus of the bills on those who play be the rules. You know. the rules of living within your means and to not become a burden to others. We have a massive social contract with the people. And it is a fine thing for a nation like us. We owe massive amounts of resources to people in social security/medicare who paid a massive amount of their paychecks into the system. The government then took that money and spent it on all their agendas. And ,any of the results of the agendas can't stand the retirees and the ones retiring in the next decade or so.

If I understand what you are saying, they view this as biological entitlement reform?

Really?

Bullshit.

Hold up there Bimbo....
I love my healthcare. And hospitals cant refuse service to the poor.
And you're right about one thing...we spend more on education per student than any country in the world.
And yet our left wing education system turns out morons year after year.

Our roads are just fine here in Texas,as is our power grid.
Come August or any other month. We've lost power a total of three hours over the last fifteen years and that was due to a Hurricane.
If you didnt know already here in Texas we have our own power grid.
How you mismanage yours is your problem.

Guessing from what am reading here they would prefer that only Trump Republicans run everything, that every one else should die or move to a "shit hole" country. Because every one not a Trump Republican is a evil commie, living in there mothers basement, except of course the very rich Democrats who are paying for everything bad that's happening. Trump & Trump Republicans Never make mistakes, and know everything.

Pretty much.

Trump makes mistakes, democrats are evil.

You know, you are just too stupid to even accidentally read.

What's more winning: No POTUS has accomplished more than Trump has.

What's PROG failure: No POTUS has impeded PROG-think like Trump has.

What's anti-establishment: No POTUS has proved a greater threat to a corrupt Govt. as Trump has.

The OP said it in a nutshell. President Trump had the first two years to pass deficit reduction legislation as well as an alternative to PPACA. That was the opportunity to be the fiscal conservatives republicans claim to be.

They didn’t do it and have zero excuses.
Sooooo... you think presidents write legislation?

The first two years Trump was president he had to fight the entire fucking Washington establishment including the holdover kenyan's corrupt cabal that was trying everything in the book to hang his ass out to dry. You forget that, skippy?

He had the first two years with a GOP Congress. Thought you knew.

That said, my point stands.

Any questions, didn’t think so....

And the Democrats in the Senate didn't do anything to block his agenda, did they? You're not to be taken seriously.

Link to any deficit reduction plan proposed by the GOP Congress during President Trumps first two years.

Don’t bother it doesn’t exist.

Ah, so you are going to focus on ONE item...sorry, thought you had a serious point to make. My bad.

Concession accepted

Yes, that's what I did when you admitted that you were only able to focus on one thing that was on the list and didn't acknowledge that Trump was blocked by Senate Democrats during the first two years.

Link?

Can't look back up the thread? This just confirms you're a "waste of time" troll. You look at this link as you slide onto ignore.

Here’s an idea, make an argument.

The Country has a roaring economy up until the COVID-19 Pandemic. Any President can get hit with an event that slows or halts the economy. Trump will pursue or maintain policies towards stimulating the economy to recover as fast as possible. If you can show me how Biden and the Democrats will do better, I will listen. However, I watched how they responded to COVID and they put their social agenda first before economic aid to the taxpayers. Specifically, they held up Relief until they could get concessions for their cronies at The Kennedy Center and pushed same day voting as well. By their own words, a crisis is an opportunity not to be wasted. We saw this with Obama following the 2008 recession.

BOTTOM LINE: How quickly can you get US out of recession and what are your priorities to do it?

Forum List

Back