What actually happened in Russia today

The guy chickened out as he realized he would not be allowed to live unless they succeeded.

The whores are out, everything is fine.

12C63019-0ACA-462F-A611-CC05EFEBD7CA_jpe-2862762.JPG

The west got rick-rolled.

How do you back down and not be thrown in jail or have a weapons malfunction that kills you. Prigozhin is a pussy despite trying to be bad ass.

They probably will send him and his troops back to Ukraine and there will be an accidental missile launch that takes most of them out. It looks like Putin will be in power for awhile.

1687649217871.jpeg

Don't make me angry!!! - You won't like me when I'm angry!!! well if he was the soup nazi, that what he would say.

What gets US citizens in trouble is what we know or what we don't know, it's what we think we know. The corporate media and pentagon shape our perceptions which end up as a kind of reality that we feel compelled to deal with (or enable them to "respond" to).

I would be very surprised if this little operation wasn't planned right here in Langley.

Try this . First point -- the whole incident is farcical . But the Rusian actors are very savvy and streets ahead of US and NATO in every respect . Therefore ,Moscow has found a way to get Priggy exactly where they want him without the brainless Americans and Ukeys realising how they are being played.If you recall Russia has an army in reserve in Belarus and you all know how much ordnance has been moved there . For fun?Just for show ? Ramzan will sort out Kharkov to the north and Priggy and his boys will keep the Poles occupied if they enter Galicia and / or NATO troops come in from Romania. Why might this happen? Because for Russians , Odessa is the jewel in the crown and strategically of key importance . Off you go , Titty , Toomuchbooze and other MSM zombies . Back to sleep

What actually happened in Russia today​

We didn't get to a theater play in Moscow that was planned in the evening. We got stuck in what we initially thought was a traffic jam but later turned out to be a road block on the way to Moscow, waited for two hours hoping it would dissolve, got fed up with that shit, said fuck it and turned back home. I don't like Prihozin any more after that.

We didn't get to a theater play in Moscow that was planned in the evening. We got stuck in what we initially thought was a traffic jam but later turned out to be a road block on the way to Moscow, waited for two hours hoping it would dissolve, got fed up with that shit, said fuck it and turned back home. I don't like Prihozin any more after that.
But maybe he just played his designated role very well .If so , I take off my hat to him . As ever , time will show

As ever, time will show
True that, but whatever the play was it was not a very good one. 15 people are said to have been killed, the crews of the shot down planes and copters, and despite the fact that he had been much liked by the people and his former merits he lost respect of most of Russians, at least of everyone that I know.

Forum List

Back