Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

Yes. To American parents.

His father was American? I think not.

That's the point that was being made. You're an American if you're born abroad to American parents...and Obama wasn't.

My niece and nephew were born in Canada. Their mother is American, their father Canadian. They are considered "Americans born abroad."

I do not understand the immigration laws and the way they are enforced. I certainly don't understand why my brother and I were not considered citizens when we were both born abroad to two American parents on American Air Force bases overseas.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they are trying real hard to rehash all the fucking crap lies that didnt work last election.

I smell desperation in the air

Desperation by your camp. O's numbers are in freefall.

Which leaves us with a man stupid enough to put a dog in his carrier and strap it to the top of a car for a long drive.

Oh, what I would give to have someone run for president that I would be proud to vote for.

Yes.....that's a huge issue. Sure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they are trying real hard to rehash all the fucking crap lies that didnt work last election.

I smell desperation in the air

Desperation by your camp. O's numbers are in freefall.

Not so much:

Obama v Romney:

Obama: 46.1, Romney: 43.7... Obama +2.4

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Up from last week in fact.

No "freefall" there.
/
We shall see. I'm just looking at trends/comparing/contrasting past presidencies.

Clearly this is Bush's fault.

We would all be better off and the national debt would too if all of the Bushes had been born in some other country. The idiot draft dodger assumed a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears. The national debt was on a run which would have paid off completely by 2012. What did he do......immediately cut taxes twice, started two wars.....one totally by choice then ran the economy into a ditch. Put that into your goddamed Republican pipe and smoke it.

from the link...

The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.

The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama--or the people representing and supporting him--manipulate his public persona.
That last line is the key. They were trying to manipulate his public persona, to make it look more interesting... having or course no idea he'd run for the White House someday.

non-issue.

I still think this is the most plausible explanation. Also, it's worth noting that the site says specifically that thisdoes not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate.

His father was American? I think not.

That's the point that was being made. You're an American if you're born abroad to American parents...and Obama wasn't.

My niece and nephew were born in Canada. Their mother is American, their father Canadian. They are considered "Americans born abroad."

I do not understand the immigration laws and the way they are enforced. I certainly don't understand why my brother and I were not considered citizens when we were both born abroad to two American parents on American Air Force bases overseas.

To my understanding if you are born abroad and one of your parents is a US Citizen they can go to the US Embassy in that country and get you registered as an American born abroad. Both of your parents do not have to be American.

from the link...

The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.

The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama--or the people representing and supporting him--manipulate his public persona.
That last line is the key. They were trying to manipulate his public persona, to make it look more interesting... having or course no idea he'd run for the White House someday.

non-issue.

So, it was a composite biography? They had to have gotten the information from Obama himself. I suppose next you'll tell me that Elizabeth Warre isn't a native American. Oh, what a shock!

I have a problem trusting people who change the facts to benefit themselves at any given time. There is always the question, "were they lying then or now?"

When you have shit like this,is it any wonder that there is a birther movement?
This is like the Trayvon vs Zimm. All kinds of evidence points to the truth....yet libs act like it's crazy to question the situation.:cuckoo:
Intellectual dishonesty at it's best......

There has been hardly no coverage during the discovery phase because of the evidence favoring Zimmerman. This is turning into another Duke Lacrosse case.

from the link...

non-issue.

I still think this is the most plausible explanation. Also, it's worth noting that the site says specifically that thisdoes not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate.

Obama has larger problems...like the Economy and trust.

from the link...

non-issue.

Obama has larger problems...like the Economy and trust.

agreed. I don't think this even enters his mind. And it really shouldn't.

When you have shit like this,is it any wonder that there is a birther movement?
This is like the Trayvon vs Zimm. All kinds of evidence points to the truth....yet libs act like it's crazy to question the situation.:cuckoo:
Intellectual dishonesty at it's best......

There has been hardly no coverage during the discovery phase because of the evidence favoring Zimmerman. This is turning into another Duke Lacrosse case.

Indeed...trumped up crap for political expediency to avoid unrest of a certain segment of society...

Clearly this is Bush's fault.

We would all be better off and the national debt would too if all of the Bushes had been born in some other country. The idiot draft dodger assumed a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears. The national debt was on a run which would have paid off completely by 2012. What did he do......immediately cut taxes twice, started two wars.....one totally by choice then ran the economy into a ditch. Put that into your goddamed Republican pipe and smoke it.

I guess you could throw O in there too as we would all be better off had O been born in another country. What? 5 trillion and counting....in three years.

Forum List

Back