We've had the Black Face, The Jewish, The Mexican Costumes...Now Swastika!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Harry Hamlin apologizes for wearing swastika T- Shirt on Halloween

Harry Hamlin sparked outrage on Halloween when he donned a Sid Vicious outfit, which included a swastika T-Shirt and Hamlin’s wife LisaRinnaalso got in on the act by dressing up as the Sex Pistol’s murdered girlfriend, Nancy Spungen.

The couple were snapped attending George Clooney’s Casamigos Halloween party in Beverly Hills.

Criticism was quick and severe with critics slamming the “Mad Men” actor on Twitter for his “offensive” and “ignorant” costume.

The next day Hamlin stepped out wearing a much more serene and uniting tee – a shirt emblazoned with a peace sign.

On Monday,Hamlin and Rinna apologized for their outfits via Instagram. The Beverly Hills Housewife shared a photo of the words “I’m sorry.”

Now if we've learned anything its that Costumes are just costumes and people have the right to complain about people being too sensitive if you dress in black face or like another minority group.

Teacher in trouble for "black face" Kanye West Halloween costume; Double standard? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
University of Louisville apologizes over Hispanic Halloween costumes | Page 6 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

We're told that these are no big deal and people are being extra sensitive...except Walmart removed a Jewish nose costume and not a peep about whiners.

Now they are on about the Swatiska...Geez, just a costume right?

Yeah...just a costume. George Clooney has Nazi friends haha!

hamlin3f-2-web.jpg

I wish limp wrists would just STFU already. Its just a fuckin costume
I wouldn't have apologized. My reaction would have been :boohoo::fu:

Apologize for what? Dressing up like a fellow has-been?

It's a Sid and Nancy costume; a good one at that. If I thought he was into white power, then it would be a problem, but since we all know he's isnt, then it isn't a problem. Why is everyone so sensitive these days?

If you are PC, you should die in a fire.

Forum List

Back