We're All Against Harvey Weinstein And Yet...

This is the latest article against him.

Harvey Weinstein's alleged pattern of harassment echoes that of child sexual abusers

We can't ignore who these people are.

sexual%2Bpredator%2Baward.JPG

You have to wonder about Hillary though.

IMG_0109.jpg

who did bill Clinton touch without their consent, troll?

and the last pictured makes you a total lowlfie

you're welcome

By giving serial sexual harasser Bill Clinton a pass Democrats told the nation that its okay to sexually harass women and if they dare complain about it the victims will be viscously attacked. Your chickens have come home to roost libs suck it.

we have a serial sexual harasser as pres and you probably voted for him.
And I bet you voted for proven serial sex offender twice. One who was impeached because he LIED ABOUT IT UNDEROATH.

Monica was a willing participant. More than willing.

What does that have to do with Bill Clinton lying under oath to a grand jury and obstruction of justice?

his "lie", idiot was that he didn't cheat on his wife and wasn't to a grand jury, moron. it was at a civil deposition in the sham Paula jones case.

are you really that much of a liar? or are you just an ignoramus.

never mind. rhetorical question.

You guys should try living your life as female as you will never understand how men in positions over yourself treat women, not all , but a majority , but it has got better , so I'm told. So when Gen Kelly says women use to be sacred, I say NO, not true.
At one time, women were put on a pedestal, to be admired, and respected...

(and so guys like Clinton, Trump, Weinstein, Cosby, etc, could look up their dresses)

Would be so funny if Paula Jones now said T assaulted her. Wonder how much he paid her to sit at the whore table.

By giving serial sexual harasser Bill Clinton a pass Democrats told the nation that its okay to sexually harass women and if they dare complain about it the victims will be viscously attacked. Your chickens have come home to roost libs suck it.

And I bet you voted for proven serial sex offender twice. One who was impeached because he LIED ABOUT IT UNDEROATH.

What does that have to do with Bill Clinton lying under oath to a grand jury and obstruction of justice?

That makes him a liar, nothing else.
And a criminal, lying under oath is a crime.

That makes him a liar, nothing else.

Its against the law to lie to a grand jury, is Bill Clinton above the law??

I posted that picture a while back here, but in reality B. Clinton was the only one in that group who got that award. The only thing I can really say about Weinstein is that it troubles me how a person can suddenly be ruined like he has been and has not even been convicted of anything. It's a troubling pattern today that is seen more and more. Guilty until proven innocent. And before you ask, no I'm not defending him. And then there are reports of women who refuse to be identified claiming things he did to them.

So, you're admitting there is a sexual predator award. It's like it's a badge of honor or something.

Yet he is a producer not a politician....Maybe the next time a high profile republican on a presidential team could have his wife fucking inmates in the parking lot of a penal institute you can say something nice about it...

None of what you said happened unless it's fake news by CNN.

Complete lie.

These responses don't work anymore
No response works with liars. But just show how you appreciate truth by clicking the funny Icon.

I posted that picture a while back here, but in reality B. Clinton was the only one in that group who got that award. The only thing I can really say about Weinstein is that it troubles me how a person can suddenly be ruined like he has been and has not even been convicted of anything. It's a troubling pattern today that is seen more and more. Guilty until proven innocent. And before you ask, no I'm not defending him. And then there are reports of women who refuse to be identified claiming things he did to them.

So, you're admitting there is a sexual predator award. It's like it's a badge of honor or something.
It would be for you.

Complete lie.

No response works with liars. But just show how you appreciate truth by clicking the funny Icon.

Repeating the fake response doesn't make it more valid

Complete lie.

The American people are wise to the left's lies and spin. You people really are in trouble, 30 states called BS on Hillary Clinton and voted for Trump ouch!

Complete lie.

Nothing was repeated liar.

Complete lie.

The American people are wise to the left's lies and spin. You people really are in trouble, 30 states called BS on Hillary Clinton and voted for Trump ouch!

Yeah but just saying the word lies without exposing the lie is bullshit and no one is falling for it anymore.

Complete lie.

Nothing was repeated liar.

Yes, you aren't repeating lies, liars and lying. But it won't work, sorry.

Forum List

Back