Well. This is most certainly a global mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. No one ever fainted prior to 2021. :rolleyes:

Not top athletes to this extent. About 15 years or so I remember elementary boys passing out in football practice making national news which lead to a greater focus on hydration and not practicing in extreme temperatures. I also remember times when if a high school athlete would have a heart attack during a game it would make national news because it was such a rare occurrence and questions on the causes would be discussed.
Now that these type collapses are happening more frequently the cause and connections are being glossed over.

Not top athletes to this extent. About 15 years or so I remember elementary boys passing out in football practice making national news which lead to a greater focus on hydration and not practicing in extreme temperatures. I also remember times when if a high school athlete would have a heart attack during a game it would make national news because it was such a rare occurrence and questions on the causes would be discussed.
Now that these type collapses are happening more frequently the cause and connections are being glossed over.
Prove it. Prove that more athletes are collapsing now than before 2021. Go.

Thread locked, being reported after 5 posts for lack of OP Thread post material of personal position, identification of the perceived problem, OP viewpoint on the problem, or content showing what to expect in the thread and why it should be seen.
Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back