Well, that didnt take long....Facebook shuts down major left wing political group

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Lefties are so stupid. “I dont care about censorship, because they are censoring groups with witch whom I disagree.....they will never come after my people or me.” :auiqs.jpg:

WE
FUCKING
TOLD
YOU
ASSHOLES.

You were ok with everyone from Alex Jones to POTUS being banned..now they are coming after the left. Enjoy.

This is you liberal dumbasses....”WE’RE ON YOUR SIDE!”

Lefties are so stupid. “I dont care about censorship, because they are censoring groups with witch whom I disagree.....they will never come after my people or me.” :auiqs.jpg:

WE
FUCKING
TOLD
YOU
ASSHOLES.

You were ok with everyone from Alex Jones to POTUS being banned..now they are coming after the left. Enjoy.

ya know....this isn’t the first time...they’ve shut down left wing groups before...

WE
FUCKING
TOLD
YOU
ASSHOLES.

ya know....this isn’t the first time...they’ve shut down left wing groups before...

It must be nice to relive each day as if there was no previous day..

Lefties, you dumb fucks will be lined up and shot in the head like everyone else will be when the commie fascists like Stalin take over.

You are so ignorant. Read a fucking history book, you rubes.
Can't, they destroyed all the history.

The Lefties assume that the Globalists are on their side. They're not. The Globalists want stability, so anyone who speaks out is going to get whacked.

WE
FUCKING
TOLD
YOU
ASSHOLES.

Good for FB. Anyone that lies should be shut down. Now who is the group they shut down?

WE
FUCKING
TOLD
YOU
ASSHOLES.

Good for FB. Anyone that lies should be shut down. Now who is the group they shut down?

You clearly are unacquainted with the concept of freedom.

WE
FUCKING
TOLD
YOU
ASSHOLES.

You clearly are unacquainted with the concept of freedom.

You arent free to do what you wish on someone else's platform.

WE
FUCKING
TOLD
YOU
ASSHOLES.

Imaginary boogymen leftists or real ones?

I'm.not watching your silly video. Cliff notes that shit.

Lefties, you can avoid this thread and pretend it is not happening, but you will be forced to deal with your actions in the very near future.

....and when it happens to YOU, think of ColonelAngus.

Lefties, you can avoid this thread and pretend it is not happening, but you will be forced to deal with your actions in the very near future.

....and when it happens to YOU, think of ColonelAngus.
I have been banned several times does that mean I can sue these people for violating my civil rights?

WE
FUCKING
TOLD
YOU
ASSHOLES.

"Liberal Media" my ass.

Forum List

Back