Welcome to New York's 'Island of the Dead'.

So tell me, after all your right wing bloviating, why is it that the states that had the biggest issue
with the virus in the beginning are now seeing their numbers go down. While the states that opened up
too soon in a slavish show of devotion to our dear leader are quickly blossoming into nightmares?
February 9th.
Let's look back at what the MSM and the DNC were up to that day, shortly after their FAILED 4 year attempt to remove Trump from office.

Oh I remember.....the Biden debates.

I honestly don't care. Secondly, Trump had only been President for a little over 3 years. Not 4. One night later in New Hampshire on February 10th, Trump once again told the nation (at his pep rally) that the virus was under control and wasn't a big deal.
So answer the question. Why is it that the red state governors loyal to Trump learned nothing from what happened in NY, NJ, and CT? Why are their states spinning out of control with infections while the states you constantly vilify see their
totals go down?

New York, New Jersey and Connecticut didn't control the outbreak, and they have rates of death higher than those southern states, you dumb shit.

Yes, they did control their outbreaks. And if you haven't paid attention, they have flattened their virus curve and their numbers are heading down. As far as deaths? Jury still out. Texas, Florida, and Georgia still spiking.
View attachment 365528

Thanks for showing that New York and New Jersey and their governors killed more people..........

Florida...population...21 million....deaths 5,000

Population New York...19 million... 32,000

Population of Texas... 29 million....deaths... 4,000

You freaking dumb ass......and Florida has a lot more senior citizens than New York.......boy you are stupid.

So tell me, after all your right wing bloviating, why is it that the states that had the biggest issue
with the virus in the beginning are now seeing their numbers go down. While the states that opened up
too soon in a slavish show of devotion to our dear leader are quickly blossoming into nightmares?
February 9th.
Let's look back at what the MSM and the DNC were up to that day, shortly after their FAILED 4 year attempt to remove Trump from office.

Oh I remember.....the Biden debates.

I honestly don't care. Secondly, Trump had only been President for a little over 3 years. Not 4. One night later in New Hampshire on February 10th, Trump once again told the nation (at his pep rally) that the virus was under control and wasn't a big deal.
So answer the question. Why is it that the red state governors loyal to Trump learned nothing from what happened in NY, NJ, and CT? Why are their states spinning out of control with infections while the states you constantly vilify see their
totals go down?

New York, New Jersey and Connecticut didn't control the outbreak, and they have rates of death higher than those southern states, you dumb shit.

Yes, they did control their outbreaks. And if you haven't paid attention, they have flattened their virus curve and their numbers are heading down. As far as deaths? Jury still out. Texas, Florida, and Georgia still spiking.
View attachment 365528

The Governor of Florida saved lives....cuomo killed over 5,000 people....likely more with his incompetence...

More than 5,300 nursing home patients in New York have died from Covid-19, and as an Albany Times Union account notes, critics blame this policy. Cuomo has now tacitly admitted the error by reversing the policy, requiring patients to test negative before they are sent to nursing homes.
-------
It’s interesting to compare Cuomo’s approach, in which infected (and infectious) patients were deliberately sent to nursing homes, with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ policy of protecting nursing homes first.

As the Palm Beach Post notes, DeSantis forbade the discharge of infected patients to nursing homes and long-term care facilities. As a result, only 3.5 per 100,000 nursing home residents in Florida contracted the disease, compared to 27 out of 100,000 in New York.
----

Ron DeSantis saw better outcomes
As an editorial in Issues & Insights observed: “New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo panicked about COVID-19, while Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis did not.”

These mistakes led to a giant "Cuomo Killed My Mom" sign being erected off an overpass in upstate New York. Possibly unfair but certainly indicative of how some New Yorkers feel. Rep. Elise Stefanik has called for a federal investigation of Cuomo’s nursing home policy.

Meanwhile, there’s other bad news for Cuomo: A lengthy report from left-leaning public interest journalism outlet ProPublica compared his performance to that of California Gov. Gavin Newsom and also found Cuomo wanting by comparison. Political infighting between Cuomo and New York Mayor Bill de Blasio paralyized their response at a crucial moment.

Good place to study paranormal activity.
1595297110051.png

This was a mental asylum on the island back in the day.:oops:

Forum List

Back