weinstein Found Guilty

HARVEY THE DEMS' CASH MACHINE

Here are just some of the donations and fundraising Weinstein was behind according to public records

$679,275 raised as a 'bundler' for Obama's 2012 campaign - one of the top 40 in the country

$250,000 donations to the Democratic National Committee since 2003

$250,000 to the Clinton Foundation since 2003

$30,000 to the Hillary Victory Fund in 2016

$16,200 to Chuck Schumer in total

$5,400 - the legal maximum - to Clinton's campaign in 2016

$5,400 to Richard Blumenthal in 2016

$5,400 to Martin Heinrich in 2017

$5,400 to Al Franken in 2014

$5,000 to Elizabeth Warren in 2012

$10,000 to Corey Booker in 2013

Did Obama give Harvey a medal for being a fantastic rapist or for being a Democrat fat cat contributor?

61143935.jpg

Weinstein is a dumbass for sure. He should have seen this coming, if he didn't think enough in advance to pay off the jury.

If he could have just made it up to the French Consulate, he could have received political asylum at Polanski's villa in the land of Cheese Eaters

20-30-40 years from now Hitler will be declared as being "spot on". The mooseheads already think that....little do they get they would have been in the "special line".

Lol these woman sold them selves to wolves like this .. so stupid.. democrat woman get what they deserve
"So stupid"? "Democrat women get what they deserve"? Jit, you really are a shallow, horrible old piece of $h!t. I do not understand why anybody would pay a deranged piece of crap like you to troll the world on this message board. It speaks badly of your side of the political spectrum, and especially those that pay you. You, sir are a political prostitute.
I tell it like it is.. I work with these woman.. they blow managers to get power.. then when they turn 50 they are miserable, because no one likes them and they have no kids. So they vote for democrats to screw woman that did it right

Lol these woman sold them selves to wolves like this .. so stupid.. democrat woman get what they deserve
"So stupid"? "Democrat women get what they deserve"? Jit, you really are a shallow, horrible old piece of $h!t. I do not understand why anybody would pay a deranged piece of crap like you to troll the world on this message board. It speaks badly of your side of the political spectrum, and especially those that pay you. You, sir are a political prostitute.
I tell it like it is.. I work with these woman.. they blow managers to get power.. then when they turn 50 they are miserable, because no one likes them and they have no kids. So they vote for democrats to screw woman that did it right
No. You are a reactionary twit. You are just a paid poster. When you say you "work with these women" it makes me think you work in a boiler room of paid posters. You certainly do not work in the private sector or for the government, unless you are ripping off your company, wasting their time, money and computer resources on your posting gig, instead of providing value to their bottom line. Harvey deserves everything he gets, but if you like, you can use company time to lobby your dumbassed leader for a pardon for the poor old privileged creep.

Interesting.....Hollywood seems to be celebrating Harvey 'The Predator' Weinstein being convicted of sexual crimes against THEM ... but defended Bill 'Pedo-Willy' Clinton - his decades of sexual misconduct against women and having sex with kids with his buddy Epstein.

No. You are a reactionary twit. You are just a paid poster. When you say you "work with these women" it makes me think you work in a boiler room of paid posters. You certainly do not work in the private sector or for the government, unless you are ripping off your company, wasting their time, money and computer resources on your posting gig, instead of providing value to their bottom line. Harvey deserves everything he gets, but if you like, you can use company time to lobby your dumbassed leader for a pardon for the poor old privileged creep.
Yes all you libs deserve the hell hole you have created! You are all immoral pigs,, liberal females are the worst.. some
Of the victims openly slept with Harvey! After they got raped.. for money.. you all need Jesus in your life

Good.

This man hurt a lot of women and destroyed many careers.

I hope he gets enough time to keep him in prison for the rest of his miserable life.

Harvey Weinstein found guilty in landmark #MeToo moment
Wonderful news! And just think, if the Hildebeast had won in 2016, there would've been NO Me-Too Movement and we would've never found out about Harvey. The Beast was friends with Harvey, and she would've made sure nothing was leaked about his behavior. So this is just one more thing we can thank President Trump for.

I remember all the married woman on my street calling every single girl a slut! Lol what happen to the amazing talk?

Good.

I hope he gets enough time to keep him in prison for the rest of his miserable life.

If you could magically make Weinstein look like Ben Affleck or Brad Pitt, likely nothing happens.

A Burning Question - Taki's Magazine
The next lady I asked was more forthcoming: “Would you feel harassed if Brad Pitt stroked your backside uninvited?” “Actually, he can stroke it anytime,” said the 50-year-old, “but why would he want an old bag like me?” I congratulated her for her candor and honesty, and then asked if she would react the same way if Harvey Weinstein did the same. “Not in a hundred f—ing years,” came the answer.

Good.

Wonderful news! And just think, if the Hildebeast had won in 2016, there would've been NO Me-Too Movement and we would've never found out about Harvey. The Beast was friends with Harvey, and she would've made sure nothing was leaked about his behavior. So this is just one more thing we can thank President Trump for.

This is the key analysis here.

Trump, and Trump alone, is responsible for the Me-Too Movement that led to Weinstein's fall, as well as that of Matt Lauer, Kevin Spacey, Al Franken, and so many others. Had the Hildebeast been able to steal the election, nothing would have changed for the old Harv.

This thread isn't about politics. It's not in the politics section of the board. It's not about liberal or conservative. It's not about democrat or republican.

It's about justice long overdue for a sick asshole who terrorized women and destroyed lives.

The fact that so many want to make this political screams so much about those posters.

Posting that women got what they deserved is even sicker.

Some people on this board really need to stop to take a hard look at themselves.

This thread isn't about politics. It's not in the politics section of the board. It's not about liberal or conservative. It's not about democrat or republican.

It's about justice long overdue for a sick asshole who terrorized women and destroyed lives.

The fact that so many want to make this political screams so much about those posters.

Posting that women got what they deserved is even sicker.

Some people on this board really need to stop to take a hard look at themselves.

True enough.

But do you really think that the Weinsteins and Lauers and Frankens would have received their comeuppances when they did,if it wasn't for "Me Too"?

Forum List

Back