we won’t be playing nice anymore

The use of profane words is a techniques used to show disdain for an opinion.
No kidding?

I thought it might be a sign of endearment in the hood

Such as “my ni@@er”

here, corroboration it's called. You're still pushing disinformation.
Again, 75 percent of Asians and Jews are Democrats. The majority of every non white group are Democrats. Next year, 90 percent of the black vote will go to Biden. The black citizens of Chicago support their mayor. Very few blacks are turning to the Republican party, and that story from the post is false. The majority of young blacks see the racism in the current republican party. You racists do this all the time, but you are wrong. There are about 48 million blacks, with approximately 30 million eligible to vote. Between 3-4 million will vote Republican.

Not much structure to the f-bomb that cant be found in a 5th grade bathroom
Not much content in crying that people talk differently than you. Those 5th graders probably know how to talk shit better than a couple of Bingos who don't understand what language even is. 😄

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No kidding?

I thought it might be a sign of endearment in the hood

Such as “my ni@@er”
Whites use similar endearing language

Such as c####er or h###y.

BS. The only right thing is to return all the land back to the original nations.
Oh brother. you liberals are always coming up with the stupidest ideas.

You know, the Native Americans were not saints, right? You know how they butchered Americans, right?

Oh, that's right... you likely went to some stupid so called college in a blue state where they didn't give you that kind of info from history..

Whites use similar endearing language

Such as c####er or h###y.
I dont recognize either of those words

Maybe you picked them up at an ANTIFA riot full of guilt-ridden white libs

I dont recognize either of those words

Maybe you picked them up at an ANTIFA riot full of guilt-ridden white libs
Liar. I live in a red trump loving state where whites call each other honkies and peckerwoods frequently. And micks, wops, degos, limeys, pollacks and guineas.

Liar. I live in a red trump loving state where whites call each other honkies and peckerwoods frequently. And micks, wops, degos, limeys, pollacks and guineas.
Again, if all your white friends are giving you free shoe shines you are living in a lib bubble

Oh brother. you liberals are always coming up with the stupidest ideas.

You know, the Native Americans were not saints, right? You know how they butchered Americans, right?

Oh, that's right... you likely went to some stupid so called college in a blue state where they didn't give you that kind of info from history..
The "Native Americans" are the real Americans. I went to college in a red state where I learned that Europeans invaded native lands and were treated like foreign enemies that were invading their homelands. Apparently you went to Stormfront University.

Again, if all your white friends are giving you free shoe shines you are living in a lib bubble
Nope, I'm just calling things as they are and not the white racist lie you live in.

Trump won't be elected to the presidential office anytime .

The polls say Trump is a shoe-in.
I do not like Trump, but the 2 absurd impeachments and 91 silly grand jury indictments have totally blown it for the democrats.
I have always voted democrat before, and might never vote democrat ever again.
Trumps big lead is that he started no wars, and the democrats pushed Bushes war, as well as starting their own in Libya, Syria, the Ukraine, Egypt, Palestine, etc.

Nor should we. Should Trump win in 2024, he won't be getting any cooperation from liberal Democrats. He will have no choice but to issue Executive Orders in order to give the American voters what they want.

---We must be prepared to do battle in every arena. In the media. In the courtroom. At the ballot box. And in the streets.---

The Fascist right displays its authoritarian, anti-democratic agenda.

The polls say Trump is a shoe-in.
I do not like Trump, but the 2 absurd impeachments and 91 silly grand jury indictments have totally blown it for the democrats.
I have always voted democrat before, and might never vote democrat ever again.
Trumps big lead is that he started no wars, and the democrats pushed Bushes war, as well as starting their own in Libya, Syria, the Ukraine, Egypt, Palestine, etc.
The only poll I ever go for has a stripper on it.

Nor should we. Should Trump win in 2024, he won't be getting any cooperation from liberal Democrats. He will have no choice but to issue Executive Orders in order to give the American voters what they want.

---We must be prepared to do battle in every arena. In the media. In the courtroom. At the ballot box. And in the streets.---

I agree that we cannot allow a Marxist leftist 'woke' progressive mentality continue to erode, diminish, destroy America as we know it.

But I hope and pray all Patriots will take the high road and work together for what is good, edifying, noble, honest, productive, prosperous for the country and not waste time and energy in punishing or taking vengeance.

Again, this is where you delusion sets in. We do want America to be the best it can be.

You don't.

The US is awful.

ACA was only a tiny improvement for those with pre-existing conditions.
Otherwise it did nothing about the fact the people are extorted into prepaying for heath care through for profit insurance companies. Health care costs over double what it should, and is still not affordable or good quality.

The US does not have affordable housing, tuition, food, or healthcare like the rest of the world does, and the US has about the highest imprisonment rate in the whole world.

The US not only supports the most dictators, but starts almost all the wars.
The US almost spends more on military force than the whole rest of the world combined, even though the last time we were attacked was 1812.

Forum List

Back