'We Will Fight Until The End' Vladimir Putin Issues Terrifying Warning That Russia Never Back Down

Oh, like Soviet Russia has always reworked their global strategies based on how much their leader personally likes or dislikes our leaders. Maybe Hillary should sent Vlad some of our finest liqueurs and chocolates to soften him up?

Reminds me of our shrewd State Department spokesperson saying we need to offer ISIS job opportunities to try to get them to rethink this.

Oh, like Soviet Russia has always reworked their global strategies based on how much their leader personally likes or dislikes our leaders. Maybe Hillary should sent Vlad some of our finest liqueurs and chocolates to soften him up?

Reminds me of our shrewd State Department spokesperson saying we need to offer ISIS job opportunities to try to get them to rethink this.
How about Жopa Putin takes democracy seriously in his own country and allow free discourse, criticisms, and elections without imprisoning or killing off political competitors?

Putin and anyone with brains fears the wrath of the United States of America. We have the most advanced weapons, and the best trained military force in the world.

The US does not have the most advanced weapons (in fact they are terrible) and claiming that we have the best trained military force is also false.

US military power comes from its numbers. Huge navy, huge airforce, unlimited manpower, and unlimited production. Oh, did I forget to mention unlimited debt?

How about Жopa Putin takes democracy seriously in his own country and allow free discourse, criticisms, and elections without imprisoning or killing off political competitors?

How about sticking to reality?

Trump is no friend of Russia and Russia is no friend of anybody. They are still under a diabolical mindset as far as I can tell. They only want bad things for other countries and power for themselves.

Forum List

Back