📛 We will be adding badges/icons that users can pick to show up under their username. Help us!

How about "USMB Original Gangster"? Or something for us old schoolers. I figure anyone with a decade old account or older at USMB deserves some kind of tag. :dunno:
There's one in there.

1697111544497.png

Need an outlaw badge

CHUCKLE

:)

We are going to be adding some icons that people can add to their profile and that show up under their usernames. We are interested in hearing from the users what different icons they would want and the label to go with them.

As an example we could have an icon that says Far Left or Far Right, Liberal, Democrat, Republican, etc.. in addition, you'll need to pick with emoji you want to go with the label. You can find a list of the icons that are available here: 📙 Emojipedia — 😃 Home of Emoji Meanings 💁👌🎍😍

🚯 Absolutely no negative names or icons will be added. Please keep this thread clean and professional. If you don't have something positive to contribute I really don't want to hear it.

As an example, I've already added a badge for our top donators, and you can see the badge here: Badges

I've also added an example badge which you can see under my Admin/Moderator Bars in my Postbit area.
Where’s the middle finger emoji?

We are going to be adding some icons that people can add to their profile and that show up under their usernames. We are interested in hearing from the users what different icons they would want and the label to go with them.

As an example we could have an icon that says Far Left or Far Right, Liberal, Democrat, Republican, etc.. in addition, you'll need to pick with emoji you want to go with the label. You can find a list of the icons that are available here: 📙 Emojipedia — 😃 Home of Emoji Meanings 💁👌🎍😍

🚯 Absolutely no negative names or icons will be added. Please keep this thread clean and professional. If you don't have something positive to contribute I really don't want to hear it.

As an example, I've already added a badge for our top donators, and you can see the badge here: Badges

I've also added an example badge which you can see under my Admin/Moderator Bars in my Postbit area.
Republican, Democrat, Independent (purple or yellow)

1702860449257.png

Male and female ♂♀

You said nothing negative, so no professions like politicians and lawyers.

Also, genius
1702860146708.png
and keyboard warrior
1702860273720.png
would be very helpful.

You could also change "Top Donators" to the preferred "Top Donors"
1702910544862.png

And Hossfly deserves a special badge for donating an incredibly-generous $1550 so far!

1702910658152.png

Finally, it would also be nice if users could opt to show a country flag, as was suggested in post 14.

Regards,
Jim

Forum List

Back