We Think We Know What Elon Musk's Hyperloop Is, And How It Can Get You From LA To San

Eon Musk is this generations John D. Rockefeller, Cornelius Vanderbilt, Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford and J.P. Morgan, Bill gates, Steve Jobs, etc.

This guy is amazing. ;) I want to see this dude move us ahead as fast as the men above did between 1880 to 1920. ;)

About The Men Who Built America - History.com

Ummmm, no, he's not. He has had nowhere near the impact on society that any of those men did, or have done.

When my grandkids are getting diplomas from Musk U.. We'll chat about greatness...

:tongue:

Exactly. The men that Matthew pointed out had an impact that WAS INSTANTLY EVIDENT.
Elon, not so much...

Eon Musk is this generations John D. Rockefeller, Cornelius Vanderbilt, Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford and J.P. Morgan, Bill gates, Steve Jobs, etc.

This guy is amazing. ;) I want to see this dude move us ahead as fast as the men above did between 1880 to 1920. ;)

About The Men Who Built America - History.com

Ummmm, no, he's not. He has had nowhere near the impact on society that any of those men did, or have done.

That will depend on how his projects work out.

His SpaceX has a chance to do something big. Tesla won't do much I'm afraid as it is not pushing us forward. He hit it big with Paypal, and good for him for that, but so far he hasn't pushed us anywhere.

Forum List

Back