We Suffered for 8 Years, Say the Haters.

Why would a tariff on a couple of hundred billion in imports cause corporate debt to increase by $3 trillion?

Your idiotic claims have weaker math than usual.

Consumer debt. You are aware that consumer credit card debt is more than $1T.

Your claim was tariffs caused corporate debt to climb.

Don't change the subject.

No, consumer debt.

Don't change the subject.

And he was born in Kenya

No, probably not. But his father was, and came to Hawaii on some ill-considered scholarship, and got a white girl in trouble, and vamoosed back to Africa as fast as he could, before Obama was two years old. And then lived and died early as a chronic drunk. I know what I think of a history like that! Not respectable enough for his offspring to be president.

More recent numbers are difficult to come by because Celadon had to restate its financial reporting after mismanagement and a complex accounting scandal that ultimately resulted in former executives being indicted on securities fraud charges yesterday, December 5.

A short seller’s report that was published on the stock research and commentary site Seeking Alpha on April 5, 2017, “Celadon Group: A Story That Ends At Chapter 11,” crashed the stock. The report outlined the accounting shenanigans that Meek and Peavler had been responsible for. A month later, the company’s auditor, BKD, pulled out of the company.

Hmmmm…..looks like their fraud was the issue, not Trump.

Hmmmm......Corporate America isn't honest? Really? Celadon's freight is tied to imports thus restricting the income of the company.

Your claim that tariffs caused the bankruptcy was definitely dishonest.

As I've point out, Celadon's freight was tied to imports. As imports have weakened, so did their freight.

As I've point out, Celadon's freight was tied to imports.

Their fraudulent reporting was hiding their losses before Trump took office.

They were fined, paid the fine, and if freight numbers would have stayed they'd not have closed.

So far in 2019, we've had more than 150 trucking companies close. All attributed to tRumps mismanagement.

The day Obama took office, the Dow closed at 7,949 points. Eight years later, the Dow had almost tripled.

Obama and the Dem's drove the Dow down to 7,949 in the first place. You forgot that part so I corrected it for you. :itsok:

BushCo crashed the world economy. You forgot that part so I corrected it for you. Open your eyes, tRumps doing it again.

Not factual, at all, fucking retard.

Total US corporate debt is $15.5 trillion, 74% of US GDP.

No, consumer debt.

DURR.

And he was born in Kenya

No, probably not. But his father was, and came to Hawaii on some ill-considered scholarship, and got a white girl in trouble, and vamoosed back to Africa as fast as he could, before Obama was two years old. And then lived and died early as a chronic drunk. I know what I think of a history like that! Not respectable enough for his offspring to be president.
More recent numbers are difficult to come by because Celadon had to restate its financial reporting after mismanagement and a complex accounting scandal that ultimately resulted in former executives being indicted on securities fraud charges yesterday, December 5.

A short seller’s report that was published on the stock research and commentary site Seeking Alpha on April 5, 2017, “Celadon Group: A Story That Ends At Chapter 11,” crashed the stock. The report outlined the accounting shenanigans that Meek and Peavler had been responsible for. A month later, the company’s auditor, BKD, pulled out of the company.

Hmmmm…..looks like their fraud was the issue, not Trump.

Hmmmm......Corporate America isn't honest? Really? Celadon's freight is tied to imports thus restricting the income of the company.

As I've point out, Celadon's freight was tied to imports. As imports have weakened, so did their freight.

They were fined, paid the fine, and if freight numbers would have stayed they'd not have closed.

So far in 2019, we've had more than 150 trucking companies close. All attributed to tRumps mismanagement.

They were fined, paid the fine,

Securities fraud. A week ago.

So far in 2019, we've had more than 150 trucking companies close. All attributed to tRumps
mismanagement.

The company’s bankruptcy and likely shutdown will result in some capacity exiting the market at a time when the truckload market is struggling from over capacity.

DURR

The day Obama took office, the Dow closed at 7,949 points. Eight years later, the Dow had almost tripled.

Obama and the Dem's drove the Dow down to 7,949 in the first place. You forgot that part so I corrected it for you. :itsok:

BushCo crashed the world economy. You forgot that part so I corrected it for you. Open your eyes, tRumps doing it again.

No, consumer debt.

DURR.

I see your starting to understand the failure that is tRump.

And he was born in Kenya

So far in 2019, we've had more than 150 trucking companies close. All attributed to tRumps
mismanagement.

The company’s bankruptcy and likely shutdown will result in some capacity exiting the market at a time when the truckload market is struggling from over capacity.

DURR

Good, upstanding, Corporate America.

"The sentence I hear most from well-meaning, conservative friends since President Trump’s election is this: “We suffered 8 years under Barack Obama.”

Fair enough. Let’s take a look.

General Motors and Chrysler were on the brink of bankruptcy, with Ford not far behind, and their failure, along with their supply chains, would have meant the loss of millions of jobs. Obama pushed through a controversial, $80 billion bailout to save the car industry. The U.S. car industry survived, started making money again, and the entire $80 billion was paid back, with interest.

While we remain vulnerable to lone-wolf attacks, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully executed a mass attack here since 9/11.

Obama ordered the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden.

He drew down the number of troops from 180,000 in Iraq and Afghanistan to just 15,000, and increased funding for the Department of Veterans Affairs.

He launched a program called Opening Doors which, since 2010, has led to a 47 percent decline in the number of homeless veterans.

He set a record 73 straight months of private-sector job growth.

Due to Obama’s regulatory policies, greenhouse gas emissions decreased by 12%, production of renewable energy more than doubled, and our dependence on foreign oil was cut in half.

He signed The Lilly Ledbetter Act, making it easier for women to sue employers for unequal pay.

His Omnibus Public Lands Management Act designated more than 2 million acres as wilderness, creating thousands of miles of trails and protecting over 1,000 miles of rivers.

He reduced the federal deficit from 9.8 percent of GDP in 2009 to 3.2 percent in 2016.

For all the inadequacies of the Affordable Care Act, we seem to have forgotten that, before the ACA, you could be denied coverage for a pre-existing condition and kids could not stay on their parents’ policies up to age 26.

Obama approved a $14.5 billion system to rebuild the levees in New Orleans.

All this, even as Mitch McConnell famously asserted that his singular mission would be to block anything President Obama tried to do.

While Obama failed on his campaign pledge to close the prison at Guantanamo Bay, that prison’s population decreased from 242 to around 50.

He expanded funding for embryonic stem cell research, supporting groundbreaking advancement in areas like spinal injury treatment and cancer.

Credit card companies can no longer charge hidden fees or raise interest rates without advance notice.

Most years, Obama threw a 4th of July party for military families. He held babies, played games with children, served barbecue, and led the singing of “Happy Birthday” to his daughter Malia, who was born on July 4.

Welfare spending is down: for every 100 poor families, just 24 receive cash assistance, compared with 64 in 1996.

Obama comforted families and communities following more than a dozen mass shootings. After Sandy Hook, he said, “The majority of those who died today were children, beautiful little kids between the ages of 5 and 10 years old.”

Yet, he never took away anyone’s guns.

He sang Amazing Grace, spontaneously, at the altar.

He was the first president since Eisenhower to serve two terms without personal or political scandal.

He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

President Obama was not perfect, as no man and no president is, and you can certainly disagree with his political ideologies. But to say we suffered? If that’s the argument, if this is how we suffered for 8 years under Barack Obama, I have one wish: may we be so fortunate as to suffer 8 more."
Too whiny., even for this site.

No, consumer debt.

DURR.

I see your starting to understand the failure that is tRump.

Yes, I see the failure of your claims......

And he was born in Kenya

mismanagement.

DURR

You should whine and lie some more.

And he was born in Kenya

mismanagement.

DURR

So it's your belief that Corporate America is good upstanding folks? You're being butt-fucked by them as you read this and it's sad you don't even realize it.

mismanagement.

DURR

So it's your belief that Corporate America is good upstanding folks? You're being butt-fucked by them as you read this and it's sad you don't even realize it.

It's my belief that you're a liar.

mismanagement.

DURR

That's it?

mismanagement.

DURR

That's it?

Yes, you lie about many things.

That's it?

Why do you hate American Workers?

That's it?

There's another one!!

That's it?

You have made numerous claims. Tod has only asked you questions about your claims.

"Why do you hate American Workers" is the BEST response you have given yet to his questions.... because you haven't have given any response to his questions.

If you can't back your claims... maybe you should find something else to do with your time, because conversations this pathetic on your part, are not convincing anyone.

OnePercentFailure "Trump sucks, and we have trade war debt!"

Todd: "How has Trump caused debt?"

OnePercentFailure: "Trump sucks and you hate workers!"

That is what I've seen in the past two dozen posts. You screaming accusations, Todd asking you to about those accusations, and you just responding that Todd much suck too.

That makes you a moron.

Obama had TWO Trillion dollar Stimuli, and near ZERO INTEREST RATES thanks to the Feds Quantitative Easing. The markets recovered because of this but the country really did not? Shovel ready jobs? He laughed when asked about them. It was a hollow tepid recovery, and he ran up MORE DEBT than every U..S. President CONMBINED.

Obama was terrible, and he TRIED to make the country hate itself.

That's it?

There's another one!!

I asked a question YOU can't answer doesn't make a lie.

Forum List

Back