Biggest racist
Biggest ignoramus

The ugly

Most disturbed
Biggest troll
Poster you want to punch in the face
Biggest kevetch

I have to nominate myself for chief kevetch

Even my brother told me that his dying cancer patients are more positive than me ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

Every end of year

Here is a few awards examples

The Good ๐Ÿ‘

Most informative poster
Most witty and funny poster
Most caring poster
Most cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž poster

The bad

Most annoying poster
Biggest buffoon
Biggest racist
Biggest ignoramus

The ugly

Most disturbed
Biggest troll
Poster you want to punch in the face
Biggest kevetch
Nah, it wouldn't be fair to give all 4 good awards to me, although then you'd find out who the biggest kvetch would be.
My money is on CandyCorn.
c920e5d9135544a27430de3e13afd79a.jpg

I fear a race to the bottom might ensue. Not to mention any names, but there might be some who would be more interested in one, some, or all of the bad or ugly categories. And biggest ignoramus isn't really a good award, is it?
The president doesn't post here, does he?

Well, the vote for biggest racist will certainly be a landslide.

....and if anybody says to me that I am not right about this, I will just stick my hand on my hips and tell them...

"I am too!"

Entertaining, but it was before I got here so I didn't get in on the fun.

Yep. I found out real fast what whiners many were because they didn't get some different rating from what they got! But for the most part, I called it pretty well and I got most people pretty right. Never mind that I told everyone it was all based on my subjective analysis of only those posts I had seen from the people whose posts I had read!

There are people here now to this day that have been here twice as long as me that I wonder where they've been that I am only seeing them for the first time.

But overall, if I ranked someone low, you will likely still not think much of their positions, and if I ranked someone high, I'm betting you would probably generally agree as well.

Yep. I found out real fast what whiners many were because they didn't get some different rating from what they got! But for the most part, I called it pretty well and I got most people pretty right. Never mind that I told everyone it was all based on my subjective analysis of only those posts I had seen from the people whose posts I had read!

There are people here now to this day that have been here twice as long as me that I wonder where they've been that I am only seeing them for the first time.

But overall, if I ranked someone low, you will likely still not think much of their positions, and if I ranked someone high, I'm betting you would probably generally agree as well.

You are correct, as usual.

Every end of year

Here is a few awards examples

The Good ๐Ÿ‘

Most informative poster
Most witty and funny poster
Most caring poster
Most cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž poster

The bad

Most annoying poster
Biggest buffoon
Biggest racist