We Now Know Another Woman Was Murdered By Capitol Police on January 6th

I saw a SUPER fat person, unidentifiable as a male or female, getting cpr. That's ALL I saw. I didn't see a beating. I didn't see a bottle of pills or a needle. I literally saw NOTHING but cpr on a fat fuck
Body shaming a woman because you're too damn stupid to see the difference? Yeah she was fat. Did you beat up fat girls in school?

Absolutely! None of the insurrectionists were "murdered," though many of them should have been executed for trying to overthrow the government of the United States. Bigly!!!
There was no insurrection and the only person murdered was an unarmed woman, murdered by a Capitol Policeman whose name they refused to release.

Body shaming a woman because you're too damn stupid to see the difference? Yeah she was fat. Did you beat up fat girls in school?
Naw but I did mock fat kids. Coddling people is a leftist pussy trait.
Parents who let their kids become and remain obese are not parents, they are shameful losers who are relegating their kids to the same shame and unhealthy lifestyle

You people are 80% of the reason the conservative movement gets marginalized.

GO
FUCK
YOURSELVES
Any plausible reason why government authorities refuse to release the undoctored, authentic autopsy of Roseanne Boyland to her family?

You have no clue why this is happening do you? You're just credulous enough of a sucker to buy whatever
the government tells you to. Fuck your own self, gramps!
(well I guess you are by passively buying the bullshit of the cabal that deposed Donald Trump from office)

Last edited:
You people are 80% of the reason the conservative movement gets marginalized.

GO
FUCK
YOURSELVES
Tell that to the tens of thousands who sho up to the Trump rallies vs the 6 at Biden rallies.

Your problem is you want to call y[urself conservative but need the pat on the head from the far left media.

"Another"?

Who was the first one?

And whatever you tried to link doesn't show.

~~~~~~
Evidence Suggests Jan. 6 Victim Roseanne Boyland Beaten to Death by Police
'Fatal Adderall overdoses are rare. Boyland would have had to ingest roughly 25 times her standard dose to die from it...'
23 Nov 2021 ~~ By Tony Sifert

Comment:
Why would the D.C Police and Medical Examiner's Office refuse to release the cause of death of Roseanne Boyland?
What are they hiding?
Like Ashli Babbitt was Roseanne Boyland killed?
Apparently there are allegations that have become too strong to be ignored. Perhaps her body should be exhumed and another autopsy performed and the results made public?
If Democrats are so sure that she wasn't beaten and killed by DC Police they should allow the information to come out.
If the allegations hold to be true then the entire J6 encounter changes it's whole meaning. The family deserves the truth from the Medical Examiners office. When the power holders hold back the truth shows were their loyalties lie, it is not with the American People. Please note that the Capital police are very quiet about 35-year-old Ashli Babbitt USAF Veteran, shot to death by US Capitol Police Agent David Bailey. Where is Ashli's story in all of this? Conveniently forgotten the unarmed fallen veteran of the air force
Now for the million dollar question? Who owns the capital? The taxpaying American citizen. This seems to be lost in this Democratic party rout! The politicians are the very same people we elect and put in office, The American people have the right to challenge these people. While they cowered in the corners of the capital not one stepped forward to address the crowd and defuse it. The crowd was not rowdy until the under staffed Capital police began lobbing stun grenades and tear gas. Antoinette Nan Pelosi is the source of the orders given to the Capital police, she is the one responsible for the under staffing of the Capital. This was a set up from the word go!

Tell that to the tens of thousands who sho up to the Trump rallies vs the 6 at Biden rallies.

Your problem is you want to call y[urself conservative but need the pat on the head from the far left media.
This thread has nothing to do with presidential rallies. You're stretching at this point like a person drowning looking for a lifeline

I'm 5'8" 180 and very fit. And no, it isn't fat people that shame fat people. That like saying it's gays who shame faggots.

You're apparently as fucking stupid as the op
You can be anyone you want to be on the internet. BTW, a male who is 5'8" at 180, is overweight.

I'm 6'0" 175.

You can be anyone you want to be on the internet. BTW, a male who is 5'8" at 180, is overweight.

I'm 6'0" 175.
6' 175?
My son in law is 6'2" and 180 and literally looks like a teenager

Toothpick

And no, I'm not overweight lol. I bust ass daily on my job and am as fit as someone my age can be

6' 175?
My son in law is 6'2" and 180 and literally looks like a teenager

Toothpick

And no, I'm not overweight lol. I bust ass daily on my job and am as fit as someone my age can be
Obese people always think normal people are too thin. That's okay though chubby.

Let's see your fat belly exposed while you're on the ground since you think it's okay to mock this poor murdered woman

BTW, thanks for the teenager compliment

Last edited:
Obese people always think normal people are too thin. That's okay though chubby.

Let's see your fat belly exposed while you're on the ground since you think it's okay to mock this poor murdered woman

BTW, thanks for the teenager complement.
I've worn 32 32 levies since college. I don't think I could gain weight if I tried.

Forum List

Back