We Need to Vote For Trump More Now Than Ever

I am more worried about another stolen election. Trump may have to win 60% of the legitimate vote to overcome the fraud.

I am more worried about another stolen election. Trump may have to win 60% of the legitimate vote to overcome the fraud.

Yeah but you have to remember that Trump promised that he wouldn't let the democrats steal the election again and he's always been a man of his word.

Yeah but you have to remember that Trump promised that he wouldn't let the democrats steal the election again and he's always been a man of his word.

It is 50 SEPERATE Elections. I don't know how he can help with the States that are willing to corrupt the vote for the DEEP STATE prizes that come later on?

Oh yeah I do remember seeing that, well I don't have any insight to comment on it and either way whether he's right or not (if he actually did say that at all) is neither here nor there as it won't affect how he governs.

I don't have to be worried to be fearful if I'm wrong at exactly the same time.

Btw I say this both about Trump losing the vote and unfairly being sent to prison.

It is 50 SEPERATE Elections. I don't know how he can help with the States that are willing to corrupt the vote for the DEEP STATE prizes that come later on?

I don't know but when has ever not been able to keep his word?

There is no doubt that a massive highly organized fraud machine is still operating. The state legislatures can change some laws but it might not be enough. The voter rolls must be cleaned up and the phony registrations need to be purged.

If that happens Trump will win in a landslide. I would guess at least 90 million votes.

Btw, I don't expect Trump to tell us either. After all, he's not dumb enough to give our enemies his strategy like Biden would be and probably has before.

Those States are already deep blue, and pad their vote totals accordingly. However, with election reforms and increased scrutiny, Trump may win enough swing states to put him over the top.

Those States are already deep blue, and pad their vote totals accordingly. However, with election reforms and increased scrutiny, Trump may win enough swing states to put him over the top.

I don't think AZ GA VA COL NV etc. are considered DEEP BLUE? AZ COL GA NV are probably 70% pro-America. VA has a lot of DEEP STATE workers living there I would ASSume?

They will try to add NorthCarolina and others this time if those STATE GOVT go along with it.

DET ATL PHI MIL PHX used in 2020 to complete the steal after Midnight NOV03.

And I say that very strongly because my great fear is there might be people out there that say that he's up so high in the polls that they might not need to.

That's when I say that every vote not given to Trump is a win for the democrats, and after seeing a video of him speaking in New York today it worries me of how dangerous this country is right now where the thought of an innocent man who was the greatest president this country ever had might be thrown behind bars.

I mean I'm not really all that worried about it and I know that Trump's not, I'm just saying that it still possibly could happen.

Just remember you only get 1 vote. You can't vote for him MORE than you already do.

tenor.gif

I just said that I'm not all that worried, but our minds have to be open to the possibilities as the democrats (your party) won't stop at anything to remove Trump from the competition.
Trump is removing himself and the last thing we need is more of him.

Forum List

Back