We need to clean America of the guns !

Get rid of these guns
Be a civilized society
What more do you need than a shotgun and revolver
Are you stupid enough to think that criminals won't have all the firepower you're saying honest people should be prohibited from owning.

BTW, the 2nd Amendment is not about a need to have guns. It's about the right to have them.
I said just shotguns and revolvers only
Doesn't matter. The needs of people vary. I can imagine that there are many thousands of US citizens in each category listed below:
  • owns no firearms
  • owns only a small caliber revolver
  • owns only a shotgun
  • owns both a revolver and a shotgun
  • owns more than two of each
  • owns a semi-automatic pistol
  • owns multiple semi-automatic pistols
  • owns a bolt action hunting rifle
  • owns a lever action rifle
  • owns a semi-automatic rifle
  • owns one of each of ALL OF THE ABOVE
  • owns several of each of the above
  • owns a gun store
The 2nd Amendment guarantees the right to bear arms. (Arms is the PLURAL of arm) It doesn't say we can bear a sidearm. It doesn't say that we can bear a shot gun and a revolver. I can bear any number and any type of weapon that is available to an infantryman in the US military, with exception of fully automatic weapons such as machine guns and machine pistols. Since I have passed a background check, if my firearm du jour is small enough, I can conceal it on my person or in my glove box...fully loaded and ready to fire. And my permit is a Weapons Carry License...includes knives of any length, swords, pistols, revolvers, shotguns, rifles, baseball bats, boat paddles (actually a wicked weapon...especially if you strike with the edge of the flat end), ball peen hammers, screwdrivers, sharpened #2 pencils...the list is endless.

Need is a subjective term. Right is an objective term and is clearly defined. I have the right to bear arms. That right is guaranteed to me by the 2nd Amendment. It is not granted to me by the constitution...it is PROTECTED by the constitution no matter what you think my needs may be.

It is a post like yours that is the reason to respond to these threads....putting out actual, factual, arguments vs. the anti-gun extremist emotionalism is important.......everywhere you look you see the democrat party anti-gun talking points......Pro-Civil Rights supporters need the ability to see real, factual arguments in order to understand how to defeat the democrats....

Any Assault Style Long gun should be banned

You only need a shotgun and revolver for home defense!!
Get rid of big mags and pistols
Concealed guns must be illegal as well

This is the most violent nation in the history of the modern world
The recent anarchy in the US is exactly why semiautomatic rifles are needed. If anything, the NFA needs to be repealed in its entirety. With regards to Guatemala, you must not have ever been there. I've have, on several occasions and guns are plentiful. Damn near every business including shoe shine boys have an armed civilian doing security nearby. I once traveled through the country from Guatemala City to the West coast and I saw more men freely open carrying pistols than in any US state.

Come and get 'em!

They are. And you will give them up before the rooster crows three times.
I've already shot those damn roosters. But there is the possibility that they will become zombie roosters.
I shot a rooster in the neck with an .06 at 100 yards. It was a coy Banty that had lured 2 of my friend's Reds away from the flock.
Put down some cracked corn..stepped it off and waited.
Did go for 2 headshots, but that's impossible when they're pecking corn like a machine gun.
3rd shot was at the neck pivot point, he was drt.
He sure made me appreciate Walmart chicken.

The recent anarchy in the US is exactly why semiautomatic rifles are needed. If anything, the NFA needs to be repealed in its entirety. With regards to Guatemala, you must not have ever been there. I've have, on several occasions and guns are plentiful. Damn near every business including shoe shine boys have an armed civilian doing security nearby. I once traveled through the country from Guatemala City to the West coast and I saw more men freely open carrying pistols than in any US state.
If you conceal ..the gun must be 100
Percent visible and you must pass a series of tests

Get rid of these guns
Be a civilized society
What more do you need than a shotgun and revolver
Are you stupid enough to think that criminals won't have all the firepower you're saying honest people should be prohibited from owning.

BTW, the 2nd Amendment is not about a need to have guns. It's about the right to have them.
I said just shotguns and revolvers only
Doesn't matter. The needs of people vary. I can imagine that there are many thousands of US citizens in each category listed below:
  • owns no firearms
  • owns only a small caliber revolver
  • owns only a shotgun
  • owns both a revolver and a shotgun
  • owns more than two of each
  • owns a semi-automatic pistol
  • owns multiple semi-automatic pistols
  • owns a bolt action hunting rifle
  • owns a lever action rifle
  • owns a semi-automatic rifle
  • owns one of each of ALL OF THE ABOVE
  • owns several of each of the above
  • owns a gun store
The 2nd Amendment guarantees the right to bear arms. (Arms is the PLURAL of arm) It doesn't say we can bear a sidearm. It doesn't say that we can bear a shot gun and a revolver. I can bear any number and any type of weapon that is available to an infantryman in the US military, with exception of fully automatic weapons such as machine guns and machine pistols. Since I have passed a background check, if my firearm du jour is small enough, I can conceal it on my person or in my glove box...fully loaded and ready to fire. And my permit is a Weapons Carry License...includes knives of any length, swords, pistols, revolvers, shotguns, rifles, baseball bats, boat paddles (actually a wicked weapon...especially if you strike with the edge of the flat end), ball peen hammers, screwdrivers, sharpened #2 pencils...the list is endless.

Need is a subjective term. Right is an objective term and is clearly defined. I have the right to bear arms. That right is guaranteed to me by the 2nd Amendment. It is not granted to me by the constitution...it is PROTECTED by the constitution no matter what you think my needs may be.
Second amend does not guarantee an AR 15 or 20-30 mag clip

If you conceal ..the gun must be 100
Percent visible and you must pass a series of tests

You have that backwards. A Concealed weapon must be 100% concealed. Otherwise it's open carry and under a whole other other different set of laws.

I thought USMB was scratching Troll threads.

InternetTroll-M.jpg
There needs to be massive gun reform from a national level

I had enough of these guns and the NRA
I can’t even yell at someone for fear they have a concealed gun
I see so many mentally deranged psychopaths in Vegas with concealed guns

Be afraid. Be very afraid. I went to Alaska and when I got off the airplane in Fairbanks, my brother-in-law handed me a 9mm semiautomatic with a holster. I wore that automatic for all my time in Alaska as did most everybody else I saw. No shots fired. Funny how that works Mister Scaredy Cat.
Where guns are banned, like Chicago and Washington, D.C. - that's where the murders and the murderers are. In my countless trips to Las Vegas, I never once saw or heard a gunshot ring out.
More Guns, Less Crime, by John Lott, Jr.

ban sober drivers.jpg

You can have a hunting riffukf
I had enough of these guns and the NRA
I can’t even yell at someone for fear they have a concealed gun
I see so many mentally deranged psychopaths in Vegas with concealed guns

Be afraid. Be very afraid. I went to Alaska and when I got off the airplane in Fairbanks, my brother-in-law handed me a 9mm semiautomatic with a holster. I wore that automatic for all my time in Alaska as did most everybody else I saw. No shots fired. Funny how that works Mister Scaredy Cat.
Where guns are banned, like Chicago and Washington, D.C. - that's where the murders and the murderers are. In my countless trips to Las Vegas, I never once saw or heard a gunshot ring out.
More Guns, Less Crime, by John Lott, Jr.

View attachment 374959
i never said to ban all guns !!
I would not be visiting any place where the population is all carrying open guns

Your ignorance is showing, big time.

"Clips" don't hold "mags."

The Founding Fathers enacted the Second Amendment, which is a proper noun you failed to capitalize much less spell out, in order to guarantee arms to use against the GOVERNMENT, not squirrels and deer. They LOVED weapons and firearms, for use in self defense, not hunting. Semi-automatic rifles are included by inference and common sense. Here is a video of an immigrant who could school every Democrat in America:

Okease feel free to come and try to take mi e personally. I’ll have the welcome wagon set out for you.

Okease feel free to come and try to take mi e personally. I’ll have the welcome wagon set out for you.
It won’t be me lol

Need shot gun and pistol for home defense??? What kind of country is that?

Your ignorance is showing, big time.

"Clips" don't hold "mags."

The Founding Fathers enacted the Second Amendment, which is a proper noun you failed to capitalize much less spell out, in order to guarantee arms to use against the GOVERNMENT, not squirrels and deer. They LOVED weapons and firearms, for use in self defense, not hunting. Semi-automatic rifles are included by inference and common sense. Here is a video of an immigrant who could school every Democrat in America:

These large mags need to be banned

Forum List

Back