We may have a second police incident the Right won’t tolerate.

It is rare the Right turns on the cops. Other than Ashli Babbitt and Cliven Bundy there really haven’t been many others this century.

Well we may have another one.

In Atlanta a Black Police Sergeant kicked a White Woman in the head while she was handcuffed. Knowing the Right this event is going to be a tough one for them.

On one hand we have a criminal reportedly spitting on a cop. That would normally be enough to get the usual law and order types here screaming that the criminal should have been shot until after reloading the cops ran out of ammunition.

But on the other hand. The cop was Black and the Suspect was White. And those same verbose usual suspects are quite adamant that Blacks are subhuman and you shouldn’t hire them.

As for me. I have questions. Why was she handcuffed on the ground with a car right there? If she was arrested why isn’t she already on her way to jail?

The Sergeant who kicked her. Does he have a history of such actions? Is this the first? Is it the fifteenth?

Did he mention it on his report? Were the body cameras going? Were they trying to cover it up or were they honest about it?

My opinion about what should happen is dependent upon answers to those questions. If the cop doesn’t have a record of this sort of behavior before. If the cop was honest. I would suggest suspension followed by retraining. If he has a record of that sort of thing before. Well. That is a different situation isn’t it? If it was covered up. If the cameras were off.

You're delusional.

SavannahMann says the cop hater .....--AND you think you are perfect---you posted it numerous times..DON'T try to deny it

You missed this. Apparently.

What bothers you is that I tell the truth. And I am consistent in my standards.

SavannahMann we've been over this ..there is no problem with the police ...but there is a problem with blacks committing crime - UNDENIABLE

First. This is not proof that I lied. Where is the proof. You have made an assertion. Back it up.

Second. Are you saying the police officer committed a crime?

It is rare the Right turns on the cops. Other than Ashli Babbitt and Cliven Bundy there really haven’t been many others this century.

Well we may have another one.

In Atlanta a Black Police Sergeant kicked a White Woman in the head while she was handcuffed. Knowing the Right this event is going to be a tough one for them.

On one hand we have a criminal reportedly spitting on a cop. That would normally be enough to get the usual law and order types here screaming that the criminal should have been shot until after reloading the cops ran out of ammunition.

But on the other hand. The cop was Black and the Suspect was White. And those same verbose usual suspects are quite adamant that Blacks are subhuman and you shouldn’t hire them.

As for me. I have questions. Why was she handcuffed on the ground with a car right there? If she was arrested why isn’t she already on her way to jail?

The Sergeant who kicked her. Does he have a history of such actions? Is this the first? Is it the fifteenth?

Did he mention it on his report? Were the body cameras going? Were they trying to cover it up or were they honest about it?

My opinion about what should happen is dependent upon answers to those questions. If the cop doesn’t have a record of this sort of behavior before. If the cop was honest. I would suggest suspension followed by retraining. If he has a record of that sort of thing before. Well. That is a different situation isn’t it? If it was covered up. If the cameras were off.

Your title and opening post are pure bullshit. Why are you trying to incite a racial division over something that had nothing to do with race? Leftists are all racists, aren't you? You thrive on racism and racial division. Anything to divide people for your Marxist agenda.

A woman spit on a cop and got kicked for it. Yeah, the cop should be in trouble and probably miss a couple days work without pay. Move on.

Your title and opening post are pure bullshit. Why are you trying to incite a racial division over something that had nothing to do with race? Leftists are all racists, aren't you? You thrive on racism and racial division. Anything to divide people for your Marxist agenda.

A woman spit on a cop and got kicked for it. Yeah, the cop should be in trouble and probably miss a couple days work without pay. Move on.

It's assault.

It's assault.
Spitting on someone is a potentially deadly attack. It was self-defense. Or, at least, a justifiable response.

That's the common sense we're supposed to get from juries and jury nullification. Sometimes even if the law is generally constitutional and even if a person, technically, broke the law, the jury considers the circumstances and just won't apply the law to the circumstance.

Spitting on someone is a potentially deadly attack. It was self-defense. Or, at least, a justifiable response.

That's the common sense we're supposed to get from juries and jury nullification. Sometimes even if the law is generally constitutional and even if a person, technically, broke the law, the jury considers the circumstances and just won't apply the law to the circumstance.

If she spit, she spit on his shoe, never a potentially deadly attack. Kicking someone in the head is though.

He's lost his job.

Forum List

Back