“We in Texas get the benefit when immigrants come into our country"

Yes or no question, does the US have a right to expect our borders to be respected?
No..

So we should allow half a billion people from all over the world to just come on in?
Why not, the injuns had no choice, why should Americans?

That would increase the current US population by 150%, how would you feed, house and educate them?
Why ask me. I am part of the problem...

I want to understand your reasoning, if you think it wouldn't be a problem, I'd like to know, how did you come to that conclusion?

So we should allow half a billion people from all over the world to just come on in?

That would increase the current US population by 150%, how would you feed, house and educate them?

I want to understand your reasoning, if you think it wouldn't be a problem, I'd like to know, how did you come to that conclusion?
My family invaded 200 years ago...

My family invaded 200 years ago...

That wasn't an answer to my question.

So moony,you have a link for that 2/3 number?
When I hit the local corner store at around noon there are at least fifty mexicans in the parking lot.
Are you saying that 2/3 of them own lawn mowing businesses?

Yes or no question, does the US have a right to expect our borders to be respected?
No..

So, you're an illegal aliens then? Mexico has immigration laws and so does every country on this continent. WTH are you to say they don't have that right, you arrogant POS!

2/3 rds of immigrants are bussiness starters and they also export...Why has the white people in the US dropped in self employment?

Illegal aliens aren't business starters. They are poor, unskilled and uneducated. WTH does white people and business starts have to do with anything? Why just mention white people anyway?
Bull shit,,,I know of many illegals that have business operation right now....the largest employers in the USA are small business, not big corporations, self employed and business owners are self starters and do not wait for a job, they create a job for themselves....
Why mention whites, because we have an obligation to get off our asses and do something just like out parents and grand parents did..I was self employed for 25 years, it's great.....I still do part time self employed work..I like the tax free income....
I plan on buying another business to continue being self employed for the rest of my life.. The best thing about being self employed is I don't have to put up with the crap that goes on in someone business that I hire on....
Get off your collective asses white Americans and stop whining.....

I ran my own business for a few years, until I realized the boss was an asshole. I closed up, and went to work for someone else. Not as much money that way, but I was much easier to get along with, and I began liking myself again.

So, you're an illegal aliens then? Mexico has immigration laws and so does every country on this continent. WTH are you to say they don't have that right, you arrogant POS!
I'm not Mexican, but try again...There are at least 30k illegal Poles alone...

2/3 rds of immigrants are bussiness starters and they also export...Why has the white people in the US dropped in self employment?

Illegal aliens aren't business starters. They are poor, unskilled and uneducated. WTH does white people and business starts have to do with anything? Why just mention white people anyway?
Bull shit,,,I know of many illegals that have business operation right now....the largest employers in the USA are small business, not big corporations, self employed and business owners are self starters and do not wait for a job, they create a job for themselves....
Why mention whites, because we have an obligation to get off our asses and do something just like out parents and grand parents did..I was self employed for 25 years, it's great.....I still do part time self employed work..I like the tax free income....
I plan on buying another business to continue being self employed for the rest of my life.. The best thing about being self employed is I don't have to put up with the crap that goes on in someone business that I hire on....

I ran my own business for a few years, until I realized the boss was an asshole. I closed up, and went to work for someone else. Not as much money that way, but I was much easier to get along with, and I began liking myself again.
I did too, for around 25 years...My health and the last recession let me know it was time to move on and do something different..

I did too, for around 25 years...My health and the last recession let me know it was time to move on and do something different..

Why did you run away from our conversation?

I'm not Mexican, but try again...There are at least 30k illegal Poles alone...

And millions of Mexican illegals compared to the Poles or anyone else here illegally. . They all need to be booted out of this country regardless of where they came from Try again. It's fun to watch your desperation.

-------------------------- so money is the most important thing to you eh Moonglow . Whores and criminals think like that as they view money as the most important thing even above the Soovereignty of the USA Moonglow .

I guess the answer is that "white people" don't get everything handed to them on a silver platter. Immigrants, for the most part, are given a "leg-up" by the government in several ways. We have assisted visa programs, immigrants are allowed to buy their way into this country, and once in, bring friends and family members in to share in the wealth. Look at convenience store ownership, motel ownership, etc., etc.
Yes, I am mad about that also......Every one of them gets welfare, loans, housing....And it matters not which president it is..It keeps on happening....
---------------------------------- think how it'll be for younger American kids and adults as they pay for these 'mexican' invaders upkeep , babies , food , crimes and education .

Last edited:
and by that time the 'mexicans' will be voting to get what they want though voting

Agreed, people who go through the pain and trouble of coming here legally are coming here with a purpose. They are most likely Type A individuals who are self starters and probably had an Idea of starting a business before they ever came here from whichever country they are from.

Now contrast those people with illegal immigrants. Those are more likely to be people looking for the path of least resistance. There may still be entrepenuers among them but it wont be nearly the same percentage.

And you will see the reason why Legal immigrants are mostly pissed at illegals who cut in front of the line and also give them a bad name.

it may turn out that these 'hispanics - latinos' saw on 'tv' how easy it was for 'muslim refugee invaders' to invade 'western europe' and so were inspired to do the same here in the USA .

No..

----------------------------------------- there you go , thats the answer , thanks Moonglow !! A 'fifth columnist' and more coming in the caravan eh Moonglow ??

That's how Mexico lost Texas!

They say that San Antonio is the northernmost city in Mexico,” says Lorenzo Gomez, director of San Antonio startup incubator Geekdom. “We in Texas get the benefit when immigrants come into our country — it’s an injection, an infusion of entrepreneurs that most other p

Mexico 8217 s Resources Fuel The Texas Startup Economy TechCrunch
Well, someone needs to look at the books. Check what Illegals cost the state of California each year. Check the cost to taxpayers that cover the care and support of illegal immigrants. Check the cost for border patrols and the damn ridiculous "FENCE". Benefit? Pleeeeeease !!!

Send them to the Rust Belt and make them citizens. We have extra housing and jobs!

Forum List

Back