We have to let Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube censor. There should be no “hate speech” laws.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The long game of the left is to get “hate speech” laws on the books, then they can silence conservative voices by defining them as hate speech.

DO NOT FALL INTO THIS TRAP. WE DO NOT NEED GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION.

SImply stop consuming their products. It’s that simple.

Mark my words, don’t fall for the trap.

Let private organizations make their own content decisions and then consumers can decide on their own which outlets to use.

No “hate speech” laws.

This will be a thing, especially if the Dems take over Congress, and god forbid when they win the Presidency again.

They will try to alter the first ammendment to stop you from saying, for example.....FUCK OBAMA!

That will be hate speech and will be illegal....just wait for it.

This will be a thing, especially if the Dems take over Congress, and god forbid when they win the Presidency again.

They will try to alter the first ammendment to stop you from saying, for example.....FUCK OBAMA!

If Democrats win the White House again I will buy as many guns as I can and shoot any Democrat who even looks at me funny.

If Democrats win the White House again I will buy as many guns as I can and shoot any Democrat who even looks at me funny.

Hate speech! Go directly to jail! You offended me!

Seriously, though, conservatives should not be against censorship of any kind at all, period.

Leave the police state totalitarianism to the left, it’s what they want and love.

Forum List

Back