We Had the Vaccine the Whole Time

linux07

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2020
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/12/moderna-covid-19-vaccine-design.html

Quote:
You may be surprised to learn that of the trio of long-awaited coronavirus vaccines, the most promising, Moderna's mRNA-1273, which reported a 94.5 percent efficacy rate on November 16, had been designed by January 13. This was just two days after the genetic sequence had been made public in an act of scientific and humanitarian generosity that resulted in China's Yong-Zhen Zhang's being temporarily forced out of his lab. In Massachusetts, the Moderna vaccine design took all of one weekend.
It was completed before China had even acknowledged that the disease could be transmitted from human to human, more than a week before the first confirmed coronavirus case in the United States. By the time the first American death was announced a month later, the vaccine had already been manufactured and shipped to the National Institutes of Health for the beginning of its Phase I clinical trial. This is as the country and the world are rightly celebrating the fastest timeline of development in the history of vaccines. It also means that for the entire span of the pandemic in this country, which has already killed more than 250,000 Americans, we had the tools we needed to prevent it .

Of course there is. You don't think they made that brew without a cure for their higher ups and their puppets here in the USA, do you?

So a Plandemic conspiracy theorist AND an election denier.

Want to go for the conspiracy trifecta and explain how 'they' don't want us to know the earth is flat?

Do you honestly think we can go from the genetic sequence to full mRNA production in two days? ... maybe it was obvious which mRNA they needed in two days ... but a year to produce and test it is good time ...

I'm impressed ... this is new technology, and that's a GREAT effectiveness rate, I hope it holds out to be true ... viruses are a total bitch to vaccinate against, the Lord smiles on us if this works ...

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/12/moderna-covid-19-vaccine-design.html

Quote:
You may be surprised to learn that of the trio of long-awaited coronavirus vaccines, the most promising, Moderna's mRNA-1273, which reported a 94.5 percent efficacy rate on November 16, had been designed by January 13. This was just two days after the genetic sequence had been made public in an act of scientific and humanitarian generosity that resulted in China's Yong-Zhen Zhang's being temporarily forced out of his lab. In Massachusetts, the Moderna vaccine design took all of one weekend.
It was completed before China had even acknowledged that the disease could be transmitted from human to human, more than a week before the first confirmed coronavirus case in the United States. By the time the first American death was announced a month later, the vaccine had already been manufactured and shipped to the National Institutes of Health for the beginning of its Phase I clinical trial. This is as the country and the world are rightly celebrating the fastest timeline of development in the history of vaccines. It also means that for the entire span of the pandemic in this country, which has already killed more than 250,000 Americans, we had the tools we needed to prevent it .
Careful, you might upset the democrat apple cart. This Scamdemic was brought to you by your local DNC/Globalist/CCP chapter. After being a registered democrat for over 50 years, I have said Adios. These new millenium democrats are NOT Americans. They are communist infiltrators bent on the destruction of this great country. AMMO UP.

Do you honestly think we can go from the genetic sequence to full mRNA production in two days? ... maybe it was obvious which mRNA they needed in two days ... but a year to produce and test it is good time ...

I'm impressed ... this is new technology, and that's a GREAT effectiveness rate, I hope it holds out to be true ... viruses are a total bitch to vaccinate against, the Lord smiles on us if this works ...
Credentials that make you an expert, please.

Good luck. I, nor my family, will be taking this vaccine. Normal clinical trials for new vaccines take 5-15 years. Taking one with mRNA after only 3 months of trials. No thanks.

Yeah, new tech, never used, not even on veterinary animals --- wonderful, that can't be dangerous, oh noes!

I'll wait awhile. Months, see how many people die of it. If they try to force us, propagandize, shame, guilt, scare everyone, I'll wait much longer.

I don't agree that viruses are a total problem to develop vaccines for: smallpox was the worst viral disease ever known, and it was easy-peasy. Ebola was harder, but less motivation. If the Africans want instant vaccines (and they don't: they run and hide in the jungle, and I must say, I sympathize) they can do it themselves. If they are supposed to be as smart as we are, why aren't they developing their own darn vaccines? All the diseases that don't come from China come from Africa, after all. Yellow fever could come back at any time, and it's a pistol --- and the vaccine is a problem. So some are easy and some are hard, I'd say.

Nice pic

621dbf6b0a589406bd7d2ccddfb2a65463-col-1-vaccine.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

It is not fair that I am a fucking casualty of the appalling ignorance, intellectual deficiencies
and la, la, la, blasé attitude of the fucking pathetic masses of oxygen thieves in America

Really...you're impressed, huh

WHAT IS THERE TO BE IMPRESSED ABOUT OR WITH?...TELL ME

IT'S GOING TO BE A DISASTER AND THIS IS NOT SOMETHING,
I REPEAT, NOT SOMETHING, OUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS SMILING UPON
I know my Englishing skills are lacking in some areas ... but I can read it well enough to understand simple biology:

"Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines" -- CDC -- Nov 23rd, 2020

Other than that, just a class in Biochemistry ...
Are you fucking kidding me...that's the extent of your research...a CDC release

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND SIMPLE BIOLOGY
IF YOU DO NOT COMPREHEND THE TRUE IMPLICATIONS OF THIS mRNA VACCINE

For the love of God, how long will I have to suffer you morons

It is not fair that I am a fucking casualty of the appalling ignorance, intellectual deficiencies
and la, la, la, blasé attitude of the fucking pathetic masses of oxygen thieves in America

I know my Englishing skills are lacking in some areas ... but I can read it well enough to understand simple biology:

And what are the 'true implications of this mRNA vaccine'. And you'll need a source better than the CDC release. You simply lamenting to yourself isn't nearly good enough.

And what are the 'true implications of this mRNA vaccine'. And you'll need a source better than the CDC release. You simply lamenting to yourself isn't nearly good enough.
I'll need a source better then the CDC..
darling please, you have me confused with the poster I replied to

By you asking me what the true implications are
and telling me I'll need a source better than the CDC...tells me you don't care

Simply lamenting to myself is good enough for me being that knowledge,
substance, critical thinking and common sense is problematic for most

I'll need a source better then the CDC..
darling please, you have me confused with the poster I replied to

By you asking me what the true implications are
and telling me I'll need a source better than the CDC...tells me you don't care

Simply lamenting to myself is good enough for me being that knowledge,
substance, critical thinking and common sense is problematic for most

You failing to answer my question about what the 'true implications of the mRNA vaccine' or provide a better source than the CDC release....tells me you've got jack shit.

If that ever changes, feel free to share it with us. In the meantime, the best source of information that's been presented in this thread so far is ReinyDays' CDC release.

Its a very interesting read:

mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases. To trigger an immune response, many vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Not mRNA vaccines. Instead, they teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies.

Thank you Reiny!

Last edited:
It's not really important to the impeached president trump's devoted RWNJs whether COVID a vaccine is developed next week or next year. They'll dismiss the need for it even if it's offered to them. After all, their cheeto-in-chief has assured them the COVID-19 coronavirus 1- does not exist. 2- It is a worldwide hoax engineered by the Democrats. 3- If COVID-19 does exist, it's harmless. 4- Face masks and all other precautionary measures recommended buy experts should be ignored, and other such nonsense.

So, the impeached president trump's devoted RWNJs don't care if an effective vaccine is created to fight this COVID plague their cheeto-in-chief, either intentionally or incompetently, allowed to spread across this nation.

It's not really important to the impeached president trump's devoted RWNJs whether COVID a vaccine is developed next week or next year. They'll dismiss the need for it even if it's offered to them. After all, their cheeto-in-chief has assured them the COVID-19 coronavirus 1- does not exist. 2- It is a worldwide hoax engineered by the Democrats. 3- If COVID-19 does exist, it's harmless. 4- Face masks and all other precautionary measures recommended buy experts should be ignored, and other such nonsense.

So, the impeached president trump's devoted RWNJs don't care if an effective vaccine is created to fight this COVID plague their cheeto-in-chief, either intentionally or incompetently, allowed to spread across this nation.

View attachment 426467

I literraly talked to a conservative who insisted that COVID was started by Obama.

View attachment 426467

I literraly talked to a conservative who insisted that COVID was started by Obama.
The RWNJs blamed Obama for causing the Great Republican Recession in 2008. That economic crash occurred during the summer before Obama won the 2008 Presidential Election, six months before he was inaugurated to his first term.

The stupidity (not ignorance) of the right-wing and most centrists has increased during the cheeto-in-chief's regime to levels, even the most skilled Republican politicians never dreamed possible. These mindless people have become the GOP's violent Zombie army, ready to believe any bit of conservative propaganda they hear, and act on it.

They are not just ready, they are eager, even determined to see their cheeto-in-chief elevated to Führer and turn the US into an authoritarian, fascist state. (Heard Michael Flynn talking military coup lately?) That's scary, because the RWNJs believe it is what the Founders had in mind when they wrote the Second Amendment.

Forum List

Back