We Are NOW IN a US Civil War

eliminating the Electoral College results in ALL candidates catering to New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles to get elected

You would be shocked to hear that there are lots of other places in the U.S. than just those 3, cupcake
Those three cities alone make up enough of the population for any candidate to win by simply catering to them (as they will ALWAYS have supporters no matter what in other parts of the nation).

There is a reason our founders set up the system the way they did. Because they were exponentially smarter than you are and they have lived under tyranny and understood the dangers of it.

Do a fact check on history and you'll be amazed at how few fought (and won) the American Revolution.
VERY few got off their fat lazy asses to defend the nation then. Some things don't change.
I could explain why it wouldn't be decided "overnight"....but .....

1280px-usmc-100330-m-6001s-290.jpg

00e1717c5aeadd8aef588b714d05c5ae.jpg

himars_10.jpg

delta-force-army.png

Good luck with that!

":CONSPIRACY"??? Like how your leftard hordes believe the Rooskies conspired to hack the DNC's e-mails and John Podesta's account showing what a lying, corrupt sack of shit the political party you align yourself with? How they are neck deep in shit when it comes to human trafficking????? Be proud, Old Fucks....be VERY proud....make sure and wave that little demcrat rainbow colored flagand raise it high!!! (snicker)
Shouldn't you be out on a ledge somewhere?

Shouldn't you be cleaning your room? Momma ain't gonna be happy that her "out of work" freeloader hasn't bothered to put his bong away and all the empty Budweiser cans.....just trying to help ya out. (snicker)
yeah. I'm sixty years old, I have owned my home for 27 years and I'm the county Building Inspector. I earned my degree from The Ohio State University in 1980. I'm out of your league.

I am totally underwhelmed concerning your "resume" and the fact that you suck off "da gubermint" teat doesn't exactly put you in some kind of prestigious class. You are definitely not in my league...you are still in Summer single A ball. I am kicking ass in the major leagues.

Hope this helps, little fella.

(snicker)

You pathetic, insecure little girl...so sad...

That was a pathetic reply to MY response to an equally pathetic poster that you felt necessary to poke your nose into. Seriously, I don't even know why you bother to post here. You are simply a "space filler" that brings nothing to the table....but hey, it's your cyber dime. Swing your little cyber purse to your heart's content.

(snicker)

":CONSPIRACY"??? Like how your leftard hordes believe the Rooskies conspired to hack the DNC's e-mails and John Podesta's account showing what a lying, corrupt sack of shit the political party you align yourself with? How they are neck deep in shit when it comes to human trafficking????? Be proud, Old Fucks....be VERY proud....make sure and wave that little demcrat rainbow colored flagand raise it high!!! (snicker)

Shouldn't you be cleaning your room? Momma ain't gonna be happy that her "out of work" freeloader hasn't bothered to put his bong away and all the empty Budweiser cans.....just trying to help ya out. (snicker)
yeah. I'm sixty years old, I have owned my home for 27 years and I'm the county Building Inspector. I earned my degree from The Ohio State University in 1980. I'm out of your league.

I am totally underwhelmed concerning your "resume" and the fact that you suck off "da gubermint" teat doesn't exactly put you in some kind of prestigious class. You are definitely not in my league...you are still in Summer single A ball. I am kicking ass in the major leagues.

(snicker)
They have major leagues in the state hospitals? LOL

Great job of proving yet again that you have a big ol' bag of nothin'. Your "league" must be very, very tiny and full of mentally challeged morons that only you can relate to......

(snicker)

Great job of proving yet again that you have a big ol' bag of nothin'. Your "league" must be very, very tiny and full of mentally challeged morons that only you can relate to......
When everyone's tells you you're drunk, lie down. When everyone tells you you are pathologically wrong, seek help.

You're just wrong.

(snicker)

When everyone's tells you you're drunk, lie down. When everyone tells you you are pathologically wrong, seek help.

You're just wrong.
Everyone?

(snicker)

You're just wrong.
Everyone?
No. Just this particular idiot in this particular case.

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul saving blessing conveying information regarding OUR end of era scenario found nowhere else.

Globalist [“elites”] are top level minions of Satan, the “god of this world.”

Globalist human kingpin is the pope

Globalist had POTUS minions for decades

Globalist have Trillions of $ with which to bribe

Globalist have files on everybody that is anybody

Globalist have death squads

Globalist have access to all kinds of weapons

Globalist have CIA minion.

Globalist have MSMedia minion

Globalist are creating the One World Government

Globalist One World Government is ordained to come to be.

Globalist have planned for decades

Globalist will bring down Trump and the Nationalist and end “sovereign” USA.

Dsokw96.jpg

(snicker)

You're just wrong.[/QUOT\\\\

No one of any worth has ever been able to prove that my contentions are wrong at all. Your blind ignorance and belief in "da gubermint" versus my many thousands of hours of reading and researching do make your case. You suck at debating, you can't make an argument from a position of knowledge.........so, what was that you were saying???

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul saving blessing conveying information regarding OUR end of era scenario found nowhere else.

Dsokw96.jpg

All roads do indeed lead to Rome.......nicely done.

(snicker)

You pathetic, insecure little girl...so sad...

That was a pathetic reply to MY response to an equally pathetic poster that you felt necessary to poke your nose into. Seriously, I don't even know why you bother to post here. You are simply a "space filler" that brings nothing to the table....but hey, it's your cyber dime. Swing your little cyber purse to your heart's content.

(snicker)

I know why you bother to post here. It's cheaper than the therapy you should be getting.

Republican Snowflakes are too fat and dumb to engage in Civil War

They would have to leave their recliner

Uhh.."Snowflake" is defined as someone on the LEFT...someone on the left really dull and dim
But nice try.

Leftys are ALWAYS twisting and spinning. No wonder they're so messed up.
Oh.....Poor, poor Snowflake

Wah......Wah......You can't call me Snowflake

Dsokw96.jpg
The glorious pope fights for the poor, against sickness and against haters like yourself

You? people laugh at you

Dsokw96.jpg
The glorious pope fights for the poor, against sickness and against haters like yourself

You? people laugh at you

Only stupid fucks like you are "laughing" and btw, the Jesuit Pope Francine can go fuck himself as opposed to sodomizing little children which is his and his freemason brethrens real M.O. Did you know that his predecessor was compelled to resign because he was caught late at night with a semi-nude 12 year old when his car broke down and he had to call for road side assistance??? Of course the leftard clown posse is trying to normalize pedophilia and pretty soon (should God tarry) anyone that criticizes men fucking little boys or little girls will be attacked for being "intolerant". That is just how fucked up POS like your kind are.

Seriously, I want nothing to do with your ilk. I don't want compromise nor do I want a peaceful coexistence. Communists never stop pushing their goals and they will stoop to any low level because their credo is "The end justifies the means". I will gladly fight and take up arms to wage war against it to defend what our founding fathers started. I use to think that I wouldn't be able to take a human life but now I realize that it is either your kind or us and I am not going down without a fight. There are MILLIONS with my mindset armed to the hilt and we are ever vigilant. Fuck you and fuck your commie pals.

Lock and load, pussbag.

The shooting has not started yet, but when the country splits into two camps of opinion and neither side respects the government under the control of their rivals, we have in essence entered into a civil cold war.

The likelihood of this emerging into a shooting war is fairly good.

The Civil War is Here

The left has rejected the outcome of the last two presidential elections won by Republicans. It has rejected the judicial authority of the Supreme Court when it decisions don’t accord with its agenda. It rejects the legislative authority of Congress when it is not dominated by the left.

It rejected the Constitution so long ago that it hardly bears mentioning.

It was for total unilateral executive authority under Obama. And now it’s for states unilaterally deciding what laws they will follow. (As long as that involves defying immigration laws under Trump, not following them under Obama.) It was for the sacrosanct authority of the Senate when it held the majority. Then it decried the Senate as an outmoded institution when the Republicans took it over.

It was for Obama defying the orders of Federal judges, no matter how well grounded in existing law, and it is for Federal judges overriding any order by Trump on any grounds whatsoever. It was for Obama penalizing whistleblowers, but now undermining the government from within has become “patriotic”.

There is no form of legal authority that the left accepts as a permanent institution. It only utilizes forms of authority selectively when it controls them. But when government officials refuse the orders of the duly elected government because their allegiance is to an ideology whose agenda is in conflict with the President and Congress, that’s not activism, protest, politics or civil disobedience; it’s treason.

After losing Congress, the left consolidated its authority in the White House. After losing the White House, the left shifted its center of authority to Federal judges and unelected government officials. Each defeat led the radicalized Democrats to relocate from more democratic to less democratic institutions.

This isn’t just hypocrisy. That’s a common political sin. Hypocrites maneuver within the system. The left has no allegiance to the system. It accepts no laws other than those dictated by its ideology.

Democrats have become radicalized by the left. This doesn’t just mean that they pursue all sorts of bad policies. It means that their first and foremost allegiance is to an ideology, not the Constitution, not our country or our system of government. All of those are only to be used as vehicles for their ideology.​
Are you looking forward to the battle, Jim?

Forum List

Back