We are all gods children including trans people and our Lord Jesus loves everyone.

I’ve always stood up for equal rights unlike those who stand up for racist job quotas.

I don’t believe that children should be able to get a sex change. Even if their parents approve of it it’s not right. But if somebody is an adult and they want a sex change that’s their right. God will judge the situation not us human beings.

Furthermore I was helped out by a trans person at big lots today. I’m disabled and this translady Natalie went way out of their way to help me. So you know I owe it to her I owe it to her to make this thread.

God bless us all thank you

virtue-signaling-examples-everyday.jpg

I'm not denying anything except the so called god given right of you religious zealots to pass judgement on others. Any other time you deny science except when you're on the warpath attacking anyone who doesn't live like YOU think they should.
We advocate reality
That bothers your feelings

I'm not denying anything except the so called god given right of you religious zealots to pass judgement on others. Any other time you deny science except when you're on the warpath attacking anyone who doesn't live like YOU think they should.
Men cannot be women , and women cannot be men. Stop being silly.

No woman on this earth has ever done some of the things I have at work, because they are physically incapable of it.

Pardon me, I gotta go play with the purty birds.

Can you include the grooming of children to believe in a religion before they are old enough to make up their own minds?

If you can't then is that because there's a risk involved?
Comparing the instilling of conscience, knowledge of right from wrong, and morality into children as they grow, vs yours and every other fascist democrats ideas of grooming children for a lifetime of sexual deviance, is so fucking ludicrous it should merit a mandatory psychiatric evaluation of the prize specimen doing so! :banana:

The Catholic Church says we should love trans people. And Jesus founded the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church is responsible for European Christian culture which also discovered the New World.

Telling children/people lies, is not love.

If you love someone and generally care about their wellbeing, you will tell them the truth.

But it was our Lord who said he who is without sin cast the first stone. Well I believe that we should love everyone even though so we consider our enemy. That’s in the Bible. Well more so this is what our Lord Jesus preached. I’m not here trying to get out some moral high horse I’m just providing my opinion like you are.
John 1:12 puts to rest the error of "universal" salvation. Jesus also made it clear that the only ones who will gain Heaven are those that are born again. (John 3:3)

John 1:12 puts to rest the error of "universal" salvation. Jesus also made it clear that the only ones who will gain Heaven are those that are born again. (John 3:3)
Jesus also said that those who would lead children away from him or hurts them that it would be better for them if a millstone were hanged around their neck and they were tossed into the ocean.

"6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!"

Some people are already in a world of dog poo. :dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back