Watching The Hearings Today.What Does Any Of This Have To Do With Russians Messing With Ballots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: I missed the first hour or so of this grilling, but from what I have heard so far, maybe since 12:30ish EST, I am overhearing a congressman bringing up the Russians invading Ukraine, then Rexx Tillersons association with the Russians. OK, well, what does any of these two issues have to do with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds to switch their votes from Hillary to Trump?:dunno:
Maybe one of us can decipher?:eusa_doh:

Are you still laboring under the illusion that these hearings ever resolve anything?

:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: I missed the first hour or so of this grilling, but from what I have heard so far, maybe since 12:30ish EST, I am overhearing a congressman bringing up the Russians invading Ukraine, then Rexx Tillersons association with the Russians. OK, well, what does any of these two issues have to do with how the Russians were able to get their hands on the ballots/and/or changed a few million minds to switch their votes from Hillary to Trump?:dunno:

Who's claiming the Russians 'messed with ballots'?

Even Starkey has backed off of the "Russians stole the election from my gal Hillary" meme

No one has ever said they did except you RW morons who don't understand the subject.

Who's claiming the Russians 'messed with ballots'?
how else does one collude or interfere? you got that yet? nope!! thanks, have a nice day.

No one has ever said they did except you RW morons who don't understand the subject.

Putin didn't hack ballots - he hacked voters' minds.

well tell us the subject.

Putin didn't hack ballots - he hacked voters' minds.
how? where? with what and when?

Oh and how many?

well tell us the subject.

^ timely example by an abject fool.

This is HUGE! Comey now says the Trump campaign specifically is under investigation.
Comey: FBI Probing If Trump Campaign, Russia Engaged In 'Coordination'

Before it was "any links between 2016 political campaigns and the Russian government." Yes we knew it was the Trump campaign but now any pretense has been dropped. This explains why Trump has been doubling down with wild claims about Obama spying on Trump Tower and with claims of Clinton/Russia links (this morning).

"I've been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI as part of our counterintelligence mission is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election," he continued. "That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia's efforts."

This is HUGE! Comey now says the Trump campaign specifically is under investigation.
Comey: FBI Probing If Trump Campaign, Russia Engaged In 'Coordination'

Before it was "any links between 2016 political campaigns and the Russian government." Yes we knew it was the Trump campaign but now any pretense has been dropped. This explains why Trump has been doubling down with wild claims about Obama spying on Trump Tower and with claims of Clinton/Russia links (this morning).

"I've been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI as part of our counterintelligence mission is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election," he continued. "That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia's efforts."
as big as it was back in November and to date there isn't anything? that report? LOl, dude....... spit!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back