Watchdog: 515 Voters Registered Twice in Six Minnesota Counties

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022

Six counties across Minnesota have more than 500 duplicate registrations on their voter rolls, an election watchdog group alleges in multiple complaints.
This week, the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) filed six complaints in six counties across Minnesota for allegedly keeping duplicate registrations on their voter rolls. For mail-in voting purposes, such registrations allow one voter to be mailed multiple ballots.

ME: And so it begins. Suit up conservatives, time to go out and do battle if you want to save America

Six counties across Minnesota have more than 500 duplicate registrations on their voter rolls, an election watchdog group alleges in multiple complaints.
This week, the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) filed six complaints in six counties across Minnesota for allegedly keeping duplicate registrations on their voter rolls. For mail-in voting purposes, such registrations allow one voter to be mailed multiple ballots.

ME: And so it begins. Suit up conservatives, time to go out and do battle if you want to save America
So, junior, when you going to start battling?

Heres an idea...continue with your blog...that'll make a difference.

If you moved in the last 2-3 years, you're probably registered to vote in the county you moved from. Does anyone let the government know they moved? Nope. Thus you've posted another nothing burger. Bon apatite

How many people actually think to unregister when they move? I can’t recall ever doing so myself and I don’t know of any such requirement, so I’m not surprised there are duplicate registrations. Let us know how many duplicate votes there were and how many were Republicans vs Democrats.

I imagine many places have people who do not unregister in one area when they move. Should the states be able to better address this? Absolutely with today's technology they should but none of this means anyone voted twice.

I doubt you will get much push back in pushing for updating the computer systems. Well except for many of those who will be asked to pay for it.

I imagine many places have people who do not unregister in one area when they move. Should the states be able to better address this? Absolutely with today's technology they should but none of this means anyone voted twice.

I doubt you will get much push back in pushing for updating the computer systems. Well except for many of those who will be asked to pay for it.

I am pretty sure while in the Corps I was registered in 3 states at the same time.

After two plus years, 60 plus failed court cases and hundreds of thousand's of hours spent looking, this is the smoking gun they found. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back