Watch Trump's Favorite Lies Get Fact Checked, One by One

Facebook the liberal biased piece of shit waste of time web site.

Not sure why so many of you Trumpers are complaining that the video was posted on facebook. The video plays automatically direct on this forum. You guys post videos from facebook all the time...but now all of a sudden it's a problem?

:laugh2:

Just put him on ignore like I did....not worth our time.

You go and do that, just stick your head in the sand because you can't debate worth a shit, coward. Typical Trump supporter. What a joke you guys are. Just a bunch of pussies.

You go and do that, just stick your head in the sand because you can't debate worth a shit, coward. Typical Trump supporter. What a joke you guys are. Just a bunch of pussies.
Instead of going the lazy (and cowardly) route and pasting a link, how about if YOU state your case. If you think Trump lied about something, post it, and we'll cross examine it. Got one ? Let's hear it.

Instead of going the lazy (and cowardly) route and pasting a link, how about if YOU state your case. If you think Trump lied about something, post it, and we'll cross examine it. Got one ? Let's hear it.

Translation: Even though there are plenty examples of lies and doublespeak by Trump in the video I could debate, I choose to ignore all of that and pretend I'm the Mayor of this thread.

Forum List

Back