Watch the Christmas Parody Infomercial Ted Cruz Has Paid $$$$ to Air During ‘SNL tonight

You know that is a good question. If Ted was George bush it would be a huge hit. Jeans would have helped. Ted is just so hard to look at. On the creativity scale,it gets a ten. On the satire side it gets a ten. It is a glass half full situation. The base of the Republican Party will get it and those are th voters he is after. It is not mean spirited, it is really smart and slick. He is trying so hard to show he is loose and cool and sometimes I think he tries too hard. He needs to loosen up even more. The reason I don't give it an A is because not all voters are going to follow it through. Get up off the couch, sell it, and be sincere happy. Put the wife next to him and the kids on his lap and don't look like you are in romneys living room. B plus, but keep trying.

I reread the title, airing on sat nite live it will be a hit, the rest I still stand by.

You know that is a good question. If Ted was George bush it would be a huge hit. Jeans would have helped. Ted is just so hard to look at. On the creativity scale,it gets a ten. On the satire side it gets a ten. It is a glass half full situation. The base of the Republican Party will get it and those are th voters he is after. It is not mean spirited, it is really smart and slick. He is trying so hard to show he is loose and cool and sometimes I think he tries too hard. He needs to loosen up even more. The reason I don't give it an A is because not all voters are going to follow it through. Get up off the couch, sell it, and be sincere happy. Put the wife next to him and the kids on his lap and don't look like you are in romneys living room. B plus, but keep trying.

I reread the title, airing on sat nite live it will be a hit, the rest I still stand by.

I do think he is trying too hard as well,plus spending all of that money to hit the SNL time slot.

I never understand why conservatives are so tone deaf when it comes to comedy

Forum List

Back