WATCH: Rioters in Minnesota Demand White People Act as Human Shields During Attack on Police Station

WATCH:
Rioters in Minnesota Demand White People Act as Human Shields During Attack on Police Station
WATCH: Rioters in Minnesota Demand White People Act as Human Shields During Attack on Police Station (thegatewaypundit.com)
14 Apr 2021 ~~ By Cassandra Fairbanks
Black Lives Matter rioters demanded that white people move to the front and act as human shields while they attacked the Brooklyn Center police station on Tuesday evening.
In the footage, rioters can be heard shouting “get the white people to the front!” A tactic that has been employed during several riots, including Ferguson in 2014.

The rioters were lighting fires, throwing projectiles at officers, and attempting to tear down the fence keeping them away from the building.

There have been riots across the nation after a man escaped from handcuffs, got into his vehicle and appeared to be reaching for something during a routine arrest by Brooklyn Center police on Sunday. The officer involved in the shooting has already resigned — but the rioters apparently do not want her to receive due process.

Comment:
:abgg2q.jpg: let those ignorant basement dwelling honkies that decided to join them be in the front. Playing stupid games, winning stupid prizes. You just can't fix stupid!
BLM and Antifa are rioting and burning, but the black 'victims' were not innocent bystanders. They're usually on or dealing drugs, have arrest warrants, resisting arrest, and are carrying loaded weapons! Not exactly innocent victims.
The criminally illegitimate Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat regime has manipulated riots to seize power. Because of the influence of the Marxist riot organizers of this corrupt regime Chyna Joey Xi is unable to control BLM and Antifa riots now that they have seized power. Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats created their Frankenstein and now cannot control the monster.
Yet this illegitimate "Democrat" regime continues to blame "White Supremacists" for the destruction wrought by the mob violence of BLM and Antifa.

I fear there is going to be a race war in this nation in the very near future that will make the civil unrest of the 60's look like a walk in the park. People can only be unjustly vilified for so long before the patience runs out.

Smfh, funny how the main folks who are always talking about a race war will be the main ones hiding when the first punch is thrown. There isn't going to be no damn race war.

There is already a race war going on, between hispanics and blacks in every major city in America. It's not a shooting war, yet blacks are being forced out of neighborhood after neighborhood across the country. Yet you folks spend all your time hating on whitey, how silly.

That is not so.

It is where I live. Blacks move out when highspanics move in.
Black flight.

Well I know you left years ago, a racist isn't going to live with black and hispanic folks.

It's really not safe.

How would you know, when you have never lived around anybody other than white folks.

I've lived in Harlem, Oakland and Compton. Of course back then it was safe. It was safe in Compton right up to the summer of 1965.

Compton was definitely not a place you wanted to try to hitch hike out of at night in 1968. I was unfortunate enough to be dropped off on a fwy off ramp--took so long that I walked down the freeway until someone picked me up.

Hah... It's just as bad today... Compton is no longer a black Ghetto, it's been taken over by Mexican Chicanos
**********​
**********​

Hispanics have vowed to push blacks "into the sea". They can quite quickly clean a city out of blacks. It isn't something to be pleased about. For all their warts and scars the blacks being chased out of historically black cities are Americans. The Hispanics doing the chasing are recent immigrants.

~~~~~~
OMG.... That's R A C I S T. Where's the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left. Do you mean they're behind Hispanics pushing Blacks and Whites into the sea?

Hispanics don't mind whites. They are very much used to living among whites. Look at the telenovelas, all white. They are used to white supervisors. It's just like that at home. They conflict with blacks. The gangs despise one another. Whereas latin gangs have little conflict with white gangs.

It is amazing how you guys are experts on crime, but you claim to be such model citizens.

Know the enemy; some Chinese guy hero general or something.

Greg

WATCH:
Rioters in Minnesota Demand White People Act as Human Shields During Attack on Police Station
WATCH: Rioters in Minnesota Demand White People Act as Human Shields During Attack on Police Station (thegatewaypundit.com)
Black Lives Matter rioters demanded that white people move to the front and act as human shields while they attacked the Brooklyn Center police station on Tuesday evening.
In the footage, rioters can be heard shouting “get the white people to the front!” A tactic that has been employed during several riots, including Ferguson in 2014.

The rioters were lighting fires, throwing projectiles at officers, and attempting to tear down the fence keeping them away from the building.

There have been riots across the nation after a man escaped from handcuffs, got into his vehicle and appeared to be reaching for something during a routine arrest by Brooklyn Center police on Sunday. The officer involved in the shooting has already resigned — but the rioters apparently do not want her to receive due process.

Comment:
:abgg2q.jpg: let those ignorant basement dwelling honkies that decided to join them be in the front. Playing stupid games, winning stupid prizes. You just can't fix stupid!
BLM and Antifa are rioting and burning, but the black 'victims' were not innocent bystanders. They're usually on or dealing drugs, have arrest warrants, resisting arrest, and are carrying loaded weapons! Not exactly innocent victims.
The criminally illegitimate Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat regime has manipulated riots to seize power. Because of the influence of the Marxist riot organizers of this corrupt regime Chyna Joey Xi is unable to control BLM and Antifa riots now that they have seized power. Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats created their Frankenstein and now cannot control the monster.
Yet this illegitimate "Democrat" regime continues to blame "White Supremacists" for the destruction wrought by the mob violence of BLM and Antifa.

I fear there is going to be a race war in this nation in the very near future that will make the civil unrest of the 60's look like a walk in the park. People can only be unjustly vilified for so long before the patience runs out.

Smfh, funny how the main folks who are always talking about a race war will be the main ones hiding when the first punch is thrown. There isn't going to be no damn race war.

There is already a race war going on, between hispanics and blacks in every major city in America. It's not a shooting war, yet blacks are being forced out of neighborhood after neighborhood across the country. Yet you folks spend all your time hating on whitey, how silly.

That is not so.

It is where I live. Blacks move out when highspanics move in.
Black flight.

Well I know you left years ago, a racist isn't going to live with black and hispanic folks.

It's really not safe.

How would you know, when you have never lived around anybody other than white folks.

I've lived in Harlem, Oakland and Compton. Of course back then it was safe. It was safe in Compton right up to the summer of 1965.

It's getting very dagerous now because Blacks and White have becom the minority in California. It's mainly Hispanic and the bulk of them are illegl alien wetbacks.

Blacks have been chased out of Compton, Inglewood and Lynwood. South Los Angeles is heavily Hispanic. The cartels intend to push blacks into the sea.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

WATCH:

Comment:

Muslims think human shields. They place their kids in dangertious situations. That mind is influencing people to do what they are doing. We are made in God's image, people. God wants us to be good to that image.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

I'm fine with all of that.

From my experince if you don't fuck with Mexicans they don't fuck with you. I'll take Mexicans over blacks any day of the week.

Forum List

Back