*Watch Out Take Great Care: Liberals Running As Republicans*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. The Biggest Danger for the USA are the Libtards, running as Republicans.
2. All across the Fruited Plains we have Fruitcakes, Lying Libturds, running as a Conservative, in the Republican Party.
3. These fucking LIARS, deserve no respect, and do *NOT* deserve to steal your votes.
4. Watch out now, you have been warned.
5. Find out who your voting for, even if its a dog catcher.
6. If he or she is a Democrat, might as well say that, he or she, is a Baby Butcher Democrat on their signs, saying to vote for them.
7. The Fruitcakes, *RINO's*, and the Democrats should at least be honest, who they are!
8. READ THIS WHAT THEY DO IN FBI:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That is a issue in my AO as far as town/county elections go....The RPV slags are left-leaning RINOs beholden only to lawyers that represent builders looking to turn the area into NOtVA. They never saw a acre of land they did not want to plop four houses on if they could get away with it.

Thank goodness they mostly lose to Independents which are the real gopers but can't get support by the party....No dems ever run.

That is a issue in my AO as far as town/county elections go....The RPV slags are left-leaning RINOs beholden only to lawyers that represent builders looking to turn the area into NOtVA. They never saw a acre of land they did not want to plop four houses on if they could get away with it.

Thank goodness they mostly lose to Independents which are the real gopers but can't get support by the party....No dems ever run.
Sorry bout that,

1. Speak English.
2. I don't know if to agree with you, or if you agree with me???
3. Do you see libtards running as Conservatives?
4. Yes or no, and is that ok with you?
5. If they are, is that a real problem you see???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Speak English.
2. I don't know if to agree with you, or if you agree with me???
3. Do you see libtards running as Conservatives?
4. Yes or no, and is that ok with you?
5. If they are, is that a real problem you see???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
27ywg4.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. Perhaps imbeciles want to be in both parties, so they see themselves as Democrats, and run as Republicans.
2. Same as this imbecile whatshis name, but who really cares who he is, foil hat dude, and perfect loser.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back