Watch "I Survived: Attacked by a Killer Chimpanzee and Disturbed, Homicidal Minded Human Beings

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Watch "I Survived: Attacked by a Killer Chimpanzee and Disturbed, Homicidal Minded Human Beings

This broadcast begins with the typical warning that content may be disturbing for some viewers.

I got to tell you, listening to three peaceful citizens describe traumatizing events they experienced, enthralled, as well as disturbed me.

If people told me they experienced nightmares after watching this A&E broadcast, I'd believe them. 😦

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

I'll pass. There is enough to be disturbed about in todays world without deliberately watching more.

This broadcast begins with the typical warning that content may be disturbing for some viewers.

I got to tell you, listening to three peaceful citizens describe traumatizing events they experienced, enthralled, as well as disturbed me.

If people told me they experienced nightmares after watching this A&E broadcast, I'd believe them. 😦

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

I’m loving this show. Holy shit these people have seen some shit.

1. The two girls who saw mom and grandma murdered right in front of them.

2. the 14 year old girl who was basically kidnapped by a 37 year old for over ten years.

3. the woman gang raped by a house full of men.

4. the girl who was kidnapped with her friend. The guy raped them both repeatedly. Her friend was shot.

5. the guy attacked by a mountain lion.

6. woman kidnapped, put in truck and the guy pushed the car in the lake.

7. the guy stabbed Repeatedly by 2 young men talking about killing him But he won’t die. Fuck!

Its crazy that monsters are out there.

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

I’ve been watching the series. I survived a crime. I survived a serial killer. There are lots of spin-offs and they are all horrifying. I can’t believe ho calmly they tell their stories.

I don’t like the news. 2 men shot this morning on the east side. I want to know the details. These shows tell the gory details. I also love the first 48. It tells the details after a homicide. That’s what I want to hear about. Catching the perp.

Forum List

Back