Washington state deputy was killed by illegal immigrant, ICE says

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Just as a reminder to any local police who don't assist ICE with enforcing Federal Laws. This could have been one of your co workers, just doing his job and killed by someone who wasn't supposed to be in your country.

Washington state deputy was killed by illegal immigrant, ICE says

A road rage suspect who investigators say shot and killed a Washington state sheriff's deputy and wounded a police officer earlier this week was in the U.S. illegally, federal authorities said Thursday.

In an email to Fox News, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) spokeswoman Tanya Roman said 29-year-old Juan Manuel Flores Del Toro, a Mexican citizen, entered the U.S. at Laredo, Texas, in April 2014 on a temporary agricultural worker visa.

Roman said ICE had no record of him leaving the United States or extending his visa after it expired.

Local police said Flores Del Toro lived in Ellensburg, a university city of 20,000 residents 100 miles east of Seattle in agriculturally rich central Washington.

Thank you for this information. It clarifies what I thought.
In the Spokesman Review newspaper which is left leaning big time these days.
It had the article and the name of the perp, but did not mention he was illegal.
So typical of the lamestream media, they can't be honest and give full detail any longer
when it goes against their mantra.

Yeah but as a population illegals are safer than US citizens...I don't think that bullshit helps the deputy's family deal with his death.
He shouldn't have been here, period.

Yeah but as a population illegals are safer than US citizens...I don't think that bullshit helps the deputy's family deal with his death.
He shouldn't have been here, period.

No he shouldn't have been here.

Expired visa's that apparently no one checks up on. That dude should have been booted back to Mexico years ago.

Instead he's still here and wounds a police officer and kills a sheriff's deputy.

Hope the douchebag ends up on death row.

Forum List

Back