Washington school district doesn't include Asian kids in 'students of color' category

Why do people cross the street to avoid blacks, as you say?

Because they are scared little racists wusses...

So blacks aren't able to succeed without the help of white liberals.

As long as racist white conservatives are making all the hiring decisions, no, they really aren't.

Frankly, every boss I've ever had was a white dude. Most of them didn't even consider people of color for key positions... When they hired them at all, that is.

I've told this story before. IN 2012, we had three people move on from the Purchasing Dept. I was working at.

A Chinese woman, about 50. Had been with the company for 9 years.
A black woman, about 35. Had been with the company for 2 years.
A White intern, about 25. Had been with the company for about three months in a summer.

NOW- Guess which one of these three women the WHITE MIDDLE AGED General manager made time out of his busy schedule to attend a going away lunch the department had organized.

1. has nothing to do with being racist. Has to do with your incredibly high rate of criminality.

2. oh boohooo. The guy attended the white chicks party. That’s it, stop the presses. The world is racist against the poor black man. Did it occur to you maybe he wanted to bang her?
Since your pathetic anecdotal somehow is rock solid proof of your poor victim mentality, I’ve got some other anecdotal pieces for you. A way higher percentage of black folks I have worked with over the years have been lazy as hell. Many couldn’t get to work on time if it saved there lives. Many also would show up stinking like shitty marijuana. Several were only hired because they were black. Many just stopped showing up. Many bitched and moaned and pulled the race card at the drop of a hat, when race had nothing to do with anythjng, instead they were getting into trouble because of their shitty attitude or performance. I have witnessed maybe 3 muggings in my life... want to guess what the perpetrator looks like?
Ive been attacked by random groups of strangers twice in my life... care to guess what they looked like?
In fact, when I look back at a lot of the unprovoked violence and shitty crimes I have witnessed, you know who seems to make up way more than their fair share of it? Hell, I’d say actually the outright majority of it. You don’t have to guess. You know exactly who. Everybody knows who. Some choose to deny it, some choose to make excuses for it, but anyone with half a brain knows who.

What the hell?

A Washington state school district has removed Asians from a category denoting people of color in a report discussing opportunity and performance gaps, according to media reports.

North Thurston Public Schools lumped Asian and white students together in its equity report and measured their achievements against a student of color category that includes people of Black, Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islander and multi-racial students, according to Reason.com, a libertarian magazine.

The move drew scrutiny on social media.

"I guess we are "white" now," one user tweeted.

The democrat party has been and still is the party of racism. Asians are successful on their own. They were hard, keep their families intact and work to get their children educated....so they are a threat to the democrat party. Since they are a minority of the minority communities, they can be targeted for race based discrimination...so the democrats discriminate against them.

The sad thing is? The majority of Asians vote for the democrat party, the party that is going to target them......

What the hell?

A Washington state school district has removed Asians from a category denoting people of color in a report discussing opportunity and performance gaps, according to media reports.

North Thurston Public Schools lumped Asian and white students together in its equity report and measured their achievements against a student of color category that includes people of Black, Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islander and multi-racial students, according to Reason.com, a libertarian magazine.

LOL why should kids be grouped by color? Can't they just be kids?

No....if you did that then it would hurt the democrat party's ability to exploit race....

1. has nothing to do with being racist. Has to do with your incredibly high rate of criminality.

Uh, dude, I'm white, but never mind.

2. oh boohooo. The guy attended the white chicks party. That’s it, stop the presses. The world is racist against the poor black man. Did it occur to you maybe he wanted to bang her?

No, he gave special consideration to a white chick who made no real contributions while ignoring women of color who had a long history of contribution to the company. In short, this woman had PRIVILEGE by the virtue of being white that was more important than hard work done over a period of years.

Now, this man never said the kinds of racist shit that people like you say every day, but this is how INSTITUTIONALIZED racism works.

Ive been attacked by random groups of strangers twice in my life... care to guess what they looked like?

I think it's more like what you looked like to them, an easy mark.

In fact, when I look back at a lot of the unprovoked violence and shitty crimes I have witnessed, you know who seems to make up way more than their fair share of it? Hell, I’d say actually the outright majority of it. You don’t have to guess. You know exactly who. Everybody knows who. Some choose to deny it, some choose to make excuses for it, but anyone with half a brain knows who.

again, if we have a "Crime" problem, it's because we haven't addressed racism, poverty, mental illness and the fact it is too easy to get a gun. If we took the money we waste on the Prison industrial complex and used it to address these problems, we wouldn't have so much crime.

But then the one percent couldn't keep you scared and voting against your own economic interests, Cleetus.

The democrat party has been and still is the party of racism. Asians are successful on their own. They were hard, keep their families intact and work to get their children educated....so they are a threat to the democrat party. Since they are a minority of the minority communities, they can be targeted for race based discrimination...so the democrats discriminate against them.

Hey, Too Tiny Guy, Asians are smart enough to realize that just because you are more scared of blacks than you are of them, they know you don't love them, either.

No....if you did that then it would hurt the democrat party's ability to exploit race....

Okay, let's look at that. Which party has been exploiting "race"?

We have Nixon's Southern Strategy and "Law and Order" campaigns.
Ronnie Ray-gun talking about "Welfare Queens" and "Young Bucks".
Poppy Bush showing us scary pictures of "Willie" Horton. (Horton never called himself "Wille", but that made him sound more ethnic.)
Jesse Helms' "White Hands" ad.

1605697249406.png

Hey, Too Tiny Guy, Asians are smart enough to realize that just because you are more scared of blacks than you are of them, they know you don't love them, either.

Okay, let's look at that. Which party has been exploiting "race"?

We have Nixon's Southern Strategy and "Law and Order" campaigns.
Ronnie Ray-gun talking about "Welfare Queens" and "Young Bucks".
Poppy Bush showing us scary pictures of "Willie" Horton. (Horton never called himself "Wille", but that made him sound more ethnic.)
Jesse Helms' "White Hands" ad.

View attachment 417857

Moron, there was no southern strategy and you have been shown this over and over again. The welfare queen comment originated with a democrat, you moron...as did the Willie horton issue....al gore created that, you dope.

Asians are a minority, minority community...so the democrats will use racism from blacks to discriminate against the Asian community...the democrat party is vile, and evil.

What the hell?

Haven't you heard? Only black lives matter. BLM the new KKK...

Asians were never slaves. They never were subjected to Genocide in this country.
blacks living today were never slaves either

that is just their excuse for bad ghetto cultural practices that prevent black people from succeeding

as for genocide I assume you are referring to the indians who lost their land to white settlers

which is still a difficult problem that they are grappling with

But it is entirely than the subject of black failure

Moron, there was no southern strategy and you have been shown this over and over again. The welfare queen comment originated with a democrat, you moron...as did the Willie horton issue....al gore created that, you dope.

Okay, let's review.

Republicans themselves admitted there was a Southern Strategy.

Although the phrase "Southern Strategy" is often attributed to Nixon's political strategist Kevin Phillips, he did not originate it[15] but popularized it.[16] In an interview included in a 1970 New York Times article, Phillips stated his analysis based on studies of ethnic voting:

From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that... but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats.[1]
.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy#Roots_(1963%E2%80%931972)

Reagan was the one who talked about the Welfare Queens (actually one woman who was convicted of fraud and probalby did a lot worse.) It was a racist strategy from the start.

As for Gore, he never mentioned Horton specifically, only talked about the furlough program in MA.

The first person to mention the Massachusetts furlough program in the 1988 presidential campaign was Democratic Senator Al Gore. During a debate before the New York primary, Gore took issue with the furlough program. However, he did not specifically mention the Horton incident or even his name, instead asking a general question about the Massachusetts furlough program.[16]

You see, asking a general question was valid, and Dukakis answered it well as a policy question. There was a policy in place that wasn't working, he reformed it.

Lee Atwater - who later apologized on his death bed for doing it - was the one who came up with the racist meme of showing everyone the picture of the scary black man who was going to get you if Dukakis became president.

That's because Asians haven't fallen for the left's "non-whites need our help because they can't succeed otherwise" victimhood bullshit.

Asians were never slaves. They never were subjected to Genocide in this country.

Yes, you can point to specific discrimination, but nothing like the institutionalized racism against Blacks or Native Americans.

What do you mean? There are slaves in China right now. Who do you think makes your shoes?

that is just their excuse for bad ghetto cultural practices that prevent black people from succeeding

Wow, so here's the thing.

Most black folks in this country don't live in the "ghetto". Just like most white people don't live in trailer parts.

The racist stereotyping is alive and well, though.

as for genocide I assume you are referring to the indians who lost their land to white settlers

which is still a difficult problem that they are grappling with

But it is entirely than the subject of black failure

And don't we have the Democrypts to thank for creating welfare to keep blacks in poverty and in the inner cities. LBJ....

What do you mean? There are slaves in China right now. Who do you think makes your shoes?

Are you retarded? Did you just get off the short bus?

Now, now, be nice and do some research for a change:

Wow, so here's the thing.

Most black folks in this country don't live in the "ghetto". Just like most white people don't live in trailer parts.

The racist stereotyping is alive and well, though.
most of the black folks not living in the ghetto are not failing

they adopt white culture and succeed almost as well as Jews and Asians

Okay, let's review.

Republicans themselves admitted there was a Southern Strategy.

Although the phrase "Southern Strategy" is often attributed to Nixon's political strategist Kevin Phillips, he did not originate it[15] but popularized it.[16] In an interview included in a 1970 New York Times article, Phillips stated his analysis based on studies of ethnic voting:

From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that... but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats.[1]
.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy#Roots_(1963%E2%80%931972)

Reagan was the one who talked about the Welfare Queens (actually one woman who was convicted of fraud and probalby did a lot worse.) It was a racist strategy from the start.

As for Gore, he never mentioned Horton specifically, only talked about the furlough program in MA.

The first person to mention the Massachusetts furlough program in the 1988 presidential campaign was Democratic Senator Al Gore. During a debate before the New York primary, Gore took issue with the furlough program. However, he did not specifically mention the Horton incident or even his name, instead asking a general question about the Massachusetts furlough program.[16]

You see, asking a general question was valid, and Dukakis answered it well as a policy question. There was a policy in place that wasn't working, he reformed it.

Lee Atwater - who later apologized on his death bed for doing it - was the one who came up with the racist meme of showing everyone the picture of the scary black man who was going to get you if Dukakis became president.
Carter won the south meth head joe, explain that one

And don't we have the Democrypts to thank for creating welfare to keep blacks in poverty and in the inner cities. LBJ....

Again, got to keep asking, are you retarded? Do you think someone is trying to steal your helmet?

Carter won the south meth head joe, explain that one

Carter won the South after Tricky Dick got run out of office and he was running against a guy who couldn't walk five feet without tripping over something.

Put down the bottle, it's 5 AM.

Forum List

Back