Washington Post refuses to endorse Trump

You are QUICK! He only banned these jackals from his press conferences month or more ago

Chip away one piece at a time, eh?

Banning liars and suing for liable is shredding the first amendment? God you are dumb.

Banning newspapers who print unflattering facts and making it possible to sue people who honestly malign your reputation in public is the mark of a dictator.

Banning partisan lying hacks whose sole goal is to betray the trust that the American people place in them in order to perpetuate a fraud on those people is the LEAST that should be done to the Fucking Washington Post.

Fuck them.

Do go on. Tell me what should happen to all the meanies who don't talk nice about Trump.

Step one:We drop all pretense that they are anything but political operatives worthy of contempt.

Step Two: We ridicule the fuck out of anyone that pretends that this is about people not taking nice about someone.

The Washington Post needs Trump he doesn't need them. Its just hilarious to watch the MSM and establishment writhe in pain over losing its power to Trump. :laugh:

Trump: You there, WP you lying bunch of Mary's your banned!

WP: But but but...but...

WP: FINE we are not endorsing you.

Trump: I don't need you clowns, shut up before I buy the WP and fire you retards.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
shut up before I buy the WP and fire you retards.
As I argued in another thread, Trump's tactics are a bit too much like Erdogan's.

Why don't you tell this guy that Trump and his tactics are the bad ones?

maxresdefault.jpg
And you got this picture and the news of the protests from where? News media, I presume? You gotta take the bitter with the sweet. Sometimes you eat the bear; sometimes the bear eats you. ALL the media cares about is ratings/selling its product. It will cover what the people want to know about. If you don't like WaPo, don't read it, obviously. Doesn't mean they need to be sued or shut down or banned from the presidential nominee's news conferences.

You are QUICK! He only banned these jackals from his press conferences month or more ago

Chip away one piece at a time, eh?

Banning liars and suing for liable is shredding the first amendment? God you are dumb.

Banning newspapers who print unflattering facts and making it possible to sue people who honestly malign your reputation in public is the mark of a dictator.

Banning partisan lying hacks whose sole goal is to betray the trust that the American people place in them in order to perpetuate a fraud on those people is the LEAST that should be done to the Fucking Washington Post.

Fuck them.

Do go on. Tell me what should happen to all the meanies who don't talk nice about Trump.

They don't matter, they didn't matter yesterday and they won't matter tomorrow. They will live our their lives and the world won't even notice they existed.

The Washington Post needs Trump he doesn't need them. Its just hilarious to watch the MSM and establishment writhe in pain over losing its power to Trump. :laugh:

Trump: I don't need you clowns, shut up before I buy the WP and fire you retards.

As I argued in another thread, Trump's tactics are a bit too much like Erdogan's.

maxresdefault.jpg
And you got this picture and the news of the protests from where? News media, I presume? You gotta take the bitter with the sweet. Sometimes you eat the bear; sometimes the bear eats you. ALL the media cares about is ratings/selling its product. It will cover what the people want to know about. If you don't like WaPo, don't read it, obviously. Doesn't mean they need to be sued or shut down or banned from the presidential nominee's news conferences.

These punks in the media need to be slapped around, its overdue.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bull.

The media is dominated by leftist assholes who care more about advancing their agenda than ratings.

If it was ratings, the low hanging fruit there is the half the nation that is starved for news sources that don't treat them with complete contempt.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yellow journalism and sensationalizing the news has been going on for well over a century--as soon as newsprint got cheap enough to mass produce bullsh*t. Do you hear liberals threatening to shut down Breitbart or Fox News? I haven't. Maybe that's because everyone has the right to ignore publications they don't agree with or trust. "Slapping them around" sounds very Nazi-esque, to me.

The Washington Post has not endorsed Hillary at this point, but it will NOT be endorsing Donald Trump:

Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

The American Media, with it's massive contribution of propaganda and race baiting and lies for it's political allies on the Left, is the actual unique threat to American Democracy.
laura-thumb-2.png
Nice one. I did think she gave the best speech, though.

The Washington Post has not endorsed Hillary at this point, but it will NOT be endorsing Donald Trump:

Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

The American Media, with it's massive contribution of propaganda and race baiting and lies for it's political allies on the Left, is the actual unique threat to American Democracy.
laura-thumb-2.png
Nice one. I did think she gave the best speech, though.
Hitler was a hell of a orator also...

Why would the WaPo endorse a candidate mathematically impossible to win? And yes, mentally-unfit to be city dog catcher, much less POTUS..

The lack of experience might be overcome if Mr. Trump saw it as a handicap worth overcoming. But he displays no curiosity, reads no books and appears to believe he needs no advice. In fact, what makes Mr. Trump so unusual is his combination of extreme neediness and unbridled arrogance. He is desperate for affirmation but contemptuous of other views. He also is contemptuous of fact. Throughout the campaign, he has unspooled one lie after another — that Muslims in New Jersey celebrated after 9/11, that his tax-cut plan would not worsen the deficit, that he opposed the Iraq War before it started — and when confronted with contrary evidence, he simply repeats the lie. It is impossible to know whether he convinces himself of his own untruths or knows that he is wrong and does not care. It is also difficult to know which trait would be more frightening in a commander in chief.

Exactly.

Indeed, no credible news entity would endorse the likes of Trump.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yellow journalism and sensationalizing the news has been going on for well over a century--as soon as newsprint got cheap enough to mass produce bullsh*t. Do you hear liberals threatening to shut down Breitbart or Fox News? I haven't. Maybe that's because everyone has the right to ignore publications they don't agree with or trust. "Slapping them around" sounds very Nazi-esque, to me.

You will get over it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Actually, I recall quite a few times that the Left wanted to shut down Rush with a "Fairness Doctrine".

And still, the bloody victim of your side's street violence is unanswered.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

You will get over it.
Are you a REAL Nazi? Could I get your autograph?

Why would the WaPo endorse a candidate mathematically impossible to win? And yes, mentally-unfit to be city dog catcher, much less POTUS..

Why are you afraid to address the issue honestly?

EIther you are aware that the truth does not serve your agenda, or you are reflexive asshole who lies just for the joy of lying.

maxresdefault.jpg

Actually, I recall quite a few times that the Left wanted to shut down Rush with a "Fairness Doctrine".

And still, the bloody victim of your side's street violence is unanswered.

maxresdefault.jpg
Yes, I remember Obama stomping his foot over Rush et al. I've lost track of why this kid's scratch, probably gotten while smirking and giving shit to some protester, is relevant?

The lack of experience might be overcome if Mr. Trump saw it as a handicap worth overcoming. But he displays no curiosity, reads no books and appears to believe he needs no advice. In fact, what makes Mr. Trump so unusual is his combination of extreme neediness and unbridled arrogance. He is desperate for affirmation but contemptuous of other views. He also is contemptuous of fact. Throughout the campaign, he has unspooled one lie after another — that Muslims in New Jersey celebrated after 9/11, that his tax-cut plan would not worsen the deficit, that he opposed the Iraq War before it started — and when confronted with contrary evidence, he simply repeats the lie. It is impossible to know whether he convinces himself of his own untruths or knows that he is wrong and does not care. It is also difficult to know which trait would be more frightening in a commander in chief.

Exactly.

Indeed, no credible news entity would endorse the likes of Trump.

THe Washington Post, with it's embrace of partisan propaganda has revealed itself to have no credibility.

That it is a respected news sources shows that the problem is industry wide.

Indeed, even wider than that.

Deporting illegals is not racist.

Bringing back manufacturing jobs is not isolationist.

Forum List

Back