Washington Post op-ed from retired Army officers: "The military must prepare now for a 2024 insurrection"

Actually they are lefties.
He situational awareness, when it comes to sourcing, must be nil.

. . . or. . . he could, I don't know, read a few lines of the image and try a little critical thinking?

:auiqs.jpg:

Who am I kidding. This is someone that the propaganda actually works on. They probably ran this guy's vote through the tabulator six or seven times.

stay vigilant, my friends

Written by somebody with VoteVets.

VoteVets is a far-left PAC, which only supports Democrats, and in fact barely even cares about "Veterans" at all. It claims they "want more Veterans" in office, yet has actually supported non-veteran Democrats who run against veteran Republicans.

In other words, nothing it or its membership claims should be taken seriously. Most veterans actually take them about as seriously as the Wounded Warrior Project.

Here it is again. A gaggle of retired Army generals who couldn't figure out how to win in Afghanistan are now turning their attention to the threat of mom and pop demonstrators armed with umbrellas staging a political coup. You almost gotta laugh.

Here it is again. A gaggle of retired Army generals who couldn't figure out how to win in Afghanistan are now turning their attention to the threat of mom and pop demonstrators armed with umbrellas staging a political coup. You almost gotta laugh.
The political coup they are talking about is republican victories.

The Leftist are full of this delusion regards the Right. As if 120 days of insurrection in Summer 2020 wasn't a greater indicator.

Imagining a “Second Civil War” Is a Lost Cause​

From Slate of course ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And another of the loonie Left;

Yale history professor Timothy Snyder told Insider he fears American democracy may not survive another Trump campaign​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More relevant question is will we survive Manchurian Candidate Biden's sabotage.?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back